Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nasty replys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having been on this site for 4 years never once have we had a rude reply from a guy we turned down as not for her but many post of just such makes us wonder why could respect for all on our behalf be a factor ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Its the main reason why many single women will delete without reply, as they run the risk of being called fat, ugly, a minger, a wannabe, shallow, a slag, a bitch, uptight, frigid etc etc ad nauseum.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/14 21:01:02]

over a year ago

We havn't either,every single person who has deserved a reply has been very gracious

over a year ago

I got a nasty reply from a single woman earlier from a message, I just blocked her and reported her, easy lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Its the main reason why many single women will delete without reply, as they run the risk of being called fat, ugly, a minger, a wannabe, shallow, a slag, a bitch, uptight, frigid etc etc ad nauseum."

Woo calm down didn't say it didn't happen

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Its the main reason why many single women will delete without reply, as they run the risk of being called fat, ugly, a minger, a wannabe, shallow, a slag, a bitch, uptight, frigid etc etc ad nauseum.

Woo calm down didn't say it didn't happen"

I'm fine. Just giving you examples of what some women get in reply to knock backs.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Trust me it happens, I've had my fair share, even from men I've never rejected due to not even spoken to before! It's a strange place at times

over a year ago

"Having been on this site for 4 years never once have we had a rude reply from a guy we turned down as not for her but many post of just such makes us wonder why could respect for all on our behalf be a factor ???"

Possibly. I've been polite to people on pm and had a couple of very nasty venomous replies (but it is the exception rather than the norm, most ignore / delete others respond politely)! I think it's just some people that are rude and nasty not just men (although to be fair was probably from the male half of the couple both times)

over a year ago

"Having been on this site for 4 years never once have we had a rude reply from a guy we turned down as not for her but many post of just such makes us wonder why could respect for all on our behalf be a factor ???"

we have had a fair few i was called a skinny rat the other day for saying no thank you i just messed with his head after that was fun :D

jo

over a year ago

Some people get first messages full of pure venom ranging from not liking the profile to personal insults. That's without ever having spoken to the person.

There will be some who have no respect and others who are trolls.

Taser them all I say

over a year ago

Only had a couple of rude knock backs and one no show in the last 3 years, I must be lucky

over a year ago

"Having been on this site for 4 years never once have we had a rude reply from a guy we turned down as not for her but many post of just such makes us wonder why could respect for all on our behalf be a factor ???

we have had a fair few i was called a skinny rat the other day for saying no thank you i just messed with his head after that was fun :D

jo"

Isn't if funny that they're desperate to meet and fuck, when you say no you're a skinny rat / fat slag / ugly bitch (delete as appropriate) - nothing quite like the bruised male ego!

Also a sure fire way of proving you were right not to meet them

over a year ago

We believe if you turn someone down in a rude or condescending way then you are 100 times more likely to get a rude response. Manners bread manners in our book so if we do decline its done politely.

over a year ago

I think it's a mistake to suggest that your conduct is responsible for the lack of nasty messages, that could be taken as implying that those who have received such messages are somehow provoking them.

Just a theory but I do wonder if single men find 'bullying' a single woman easier than if she is in a couple as we too have never received insults. Not to say women/couples never insult....(her)

over a year ago

Ive always had nice replies when I have declined, but sometimes I delete with no reply. I have had my messages deleted with no reply, so I do not message men first anymore

over a year ago

Plenty more fish in the sea.

We all get rejected, sometimes people are rude, sometimes just over-sensitive and take offence too easily...

over a year ago

It's rare but we have had nasty replies especially when we first started and answered every message. It doesn't happen much these days though.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Some people get first messages full of pure venom ranging from not liking the profile to personal insults. That's without ever having spoken to the person.

There will be some who have no respect and others who are trolls.

Taser them all I say "

These are the one's I've usually encountered

over a year ago

I haven't been a member long as a single woman and have only had gracious replies to refusals. I tend to reply to all msgs unless they are down right ill-mannered to which i just block.

Haven't felt bullied in the slightest...still time i suppose!

over a year ago

There are some very strange people on here with unrealistic expectations (alot of lovely people too). Delete messages, polite thanks but no thanks, don't reply straight away, and you may get an abusive message.

over a year ago

I've known people leave, not hide profile, but leave purely because of the vile, hateful shit spewed towards them on here.

over a year ago

"I haven't been a member long as a single woman and have only had gracious replies to refusals. I tend to reply to all msgs unless they are down right ill-mannered to which i just block.

Haven't felt bullied in the slightest...still time i suppose! "

Same here.I hope we haven't spoken too soon!

over a year ago

"Having been on this site for 4 years never once have we had a rude reply from a guy we turned down as not for her but many post of just such makes us wonder why could respect for all on our behalf be a factor ???

We believe if you turn someone down in a rude or condescending way then you are 100 times more likely to get a rude response. Manners bread manners in our book so if we do decline its done politely. "

I've only had one rude response that I can remember.

over a year ago

"I've known people leave, not hide profile, but leave purely because of the vile, hateful shit spewed towards them on here. "

I very nearly did, but instead opted to stop replying and the abuse has pretty much dried up.

The posters suggesting that abuse is invited from the replies sent in my eyes have just been very lucky. I've never sent a rude or condescending reply to an initial message, but for every polite reply back saying no problem and wishing me well I'll have easily got 3 telling me I'm a fat slag and they must have been pissed/desperate/on a mass message campaign and would have never actually shagged me, unless I lost weight. Not entirely sure how a simple 'thanks but no thanks' justifies being abused like that but I'm sure you'll let me know!

over a year ago

We believe if you turn someone down in a rude or condescending way then you are 100 times more likely to get a rude response. Manners bread manners in our book so if we do decline its done politely.

I've only had one rude response that I can remember."

I really can't think of any other reason as the majority of people we talk to rarely get a rude reply yet some seem to get lots if there is another answer I would be fascinated to know what it its.

over a year ago

I've never had a rude response....few folk have ignored me but that's more a way of saying 'no ta' in my book so that's not rude particularly.

I did have an unsolicited rude message from a guy once....I didn't quite get why and still don't but just put it down to one of those things...

I think there is the odd rude person on here but I'll wager there's far more nice folk so those are the peeps I concern myself with

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

which is more offensive... a nasty reply or no reply at all....

because by a lot of the complaints you see on here.... you would tend to think it would be the latter....

over a year ago

"I've known people leave, not hide profile, but leave purely because of the vile, hateful shit spewed towards them on here.

I very nearly did, but instead opted to stop replying and the abuse has pretty much dried up.

The posters suggesting that abuse is invited from the replies sent in my eyes have just been very lucky. I've never sent a rude or condescending reply to an initial message, but for every polite reply back saying no problem and wishing me well I'll have easily got 3 telling me I'm a fat slag and they must have been pissed/desperate/on a mass message campaign and would have never actually shagged me, unless I lost weight. Not entirely sure how a simple 'thanks but no thanks' justifies being abused like that but I'm sure you'll let me know!"

I do think that its as someone said above,single women can be seen as easier targets for abuse for some strange reason,its not as if the male half of a couple is going to pop round and wallop someone for sending cyber abuse is it

over a year ago

"I've known people leave, not hide profile, but leave purely because of the vile, hateful shit spewed towards them on here.

The posters suggesting that abuse is invited from the replies sent in my eyes have just been very lucky. I've never sent a rude or condescending reply to an initial message, but for every polite reply back saying no problem and wishing me well I'll have easily got 3 telling me I'm a fat slag and they must have been pissed/desperate/on a mass message campaign and would have never actually shagged me, unless I lost weight. Not entirely sure how a simple 'thanks but no thanks' justifies being abused like that but I'm sure you'll let me know!

I do think that its as someone said above,single women can be seen as easier targets for abuse for some strange reason,its not as if the male half of a couple is going to pop round and wallop someone for sending cyber abuse is it "

Probably not, but I've got a pretty mean right hook with plenty of weight to throw behind it

I think some do get desperate and message those that they wouldn't ordinarily want to meet and it's a real kick to the ego when that person says no.

over a year ago

The posters suggesting that abuse is invited from the replies sent in my eyes have just been very lucky. I've never sent a rude or condescending reply to an initial message, but for every polite reply back saying no problem and wishing me well I'll have easily got 3 telling me I'm a fat slag and they must have been pissed/desperate/on a mass message campaign and would have never actually shagged me, unless I lost weight. Not entirely sure how a simple 'thanks but no thanks' justifies being abused like that but I'm sure you'll let me know!"

Shouldn't need to let you know, there's no reason why anyone should be spoken to like that. Of course, no one here wants to hear "no thanks.." as a reply, but I for one appreciate it when it happens and have had a few decent chats off the back of them, certainly beats "unread/deleted".

By *supermenCouple (MM)
over a year ago

North London

"I got a nasty reply from a single woman earlier from a message, I just blocked her and reported her, easy lol "

Lucky you

over a year ago

"I got a nasty reply from a single woman earlier from a message, I just blocked her and reported her, easy lol "

Out of interest what did you send to her to get a nasty reply? You can post your own sent messages it doesn't break the rules only received ones (as long as names are not mentioned that is.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The internet does strange things to people. I appreciate why some just block as there's a reasonable chance of getting some abuse.

Appreciate your fortune if it's all been great.

over a year ago

"I got a nasty reply from a single woman earlier from a message, I just blocked her and reported her, easy lol

Out of interest what did you send to her to get a nasty reply? You can post your own sent messages it doesn't break the rules only received ones (as long as names are not mentioned that is. "

No. I was polite and asked if she wanted some sex fun this week lol.

She couldn't handle it I gues lol.

over a year ago

"I got a nasty reply from a single woman earlier from a message, I just blocked her and reported her, easy lol

Lucky you "

Thanks yes, pretty lucky

over a year ago

I've have a more nasty message off a female than a male ... She even bloody blocked me before I had chance to reply haha

over a year ago

We have never had a nasty reply after turning somebody down. Had a couple of people who just wouldn't take no for an answer, but they were just annoying.

over a year ago

"It's rare but we have had nasty replies especially when we first started and answered every message. It doesn't happen much these days though."

I think we had more in the early days because we were not here to play, it was just an introduction into the internet side of the scene for Morrigan after starting on the club scene.

Guys just didn't get it so would send some insulting message about the fact we shouldn't be here or we shouldn't be prick teases.

Maybe they were right, we are still here though and having a great time when we can.

over a year ago

none here either -

over a year ago

I think it's a mistake to suggest that your conduct is responsible for the lack of nasty messages, that could be taken as implying that those who have received such messages are somehow provoking them.

Just a theory but I do wonder if single men find 'bullying' a single woman easier than if she is in a couple as we too have never received insults. Not to say women/couples never insult....(her)

"

over a year ago

Are nasty replies also relevant to forum posts?

Recently I've had such here on the forums. It makes me sad that grown adults can stoop to such low standards.

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

No, never had a nasty reply at all. Must be lucky? Had some funny requests, but never anything nasty.

over a year ago

jo"

if someone called me a skinny rat i would mail them back saying thank you

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

This implies that those who have received nasty messages have done something to deserve it. In other words, blaming the victim.

I am polite. I have had a few nasty responses. My fault? How is a 'no thank you' deserving of abuse?

over a year ago

I've had more no thanks than anything else, although one reply gave abuse and blocked me!!!!! I always message politely and reply politely no need what so ever for verbally abusing folk, name and shame with copy of there message, these folk are bang out of order, rant over oh and good morning

over a year ago

This implies that those who have received nasty messages have done something to deserve it. In other words, blaming the victim.

I am polite. I have had a few nasty responses. My fault? How is a 'no thank you' deserving of abuse?"

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Makes no difference to me if I get a nasty reply on the forum or in the inbox.

Its only the internet. Sticks and stones and all that

over a year ago

"Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Its the main reason why many single women will delete without reply, as they run the risk of being called fat, ugly, a minger, a wannabe, shallow, a slag, a bitch, uptight, frigid etc etc ad nauseum."

m ... had it even from men because I would not let them see female partner.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I've had venemous replies to otherwise polite and respectful messages. I consider it an exellent cockwomble filter

Occasionally it gets to you, but best to just block and ignore. I really see no need for it, especially when their replies are based on malicious gossip - leave it to the Swinging Karma, that'll get 'em

over a year ago

We have had a couple when we have reject a guy, usual Fat slag type comment, but the oddest was from a guy that my partner had met and played with on the single profile, I replied to him thanks but no for us and he replied that he never went with fat girls, strangely he had messaged her on her profile for a meet the day before, she was not impressed and told him lol !!!

over a year ago

Funnily enough, we've been lucky up to now?? ...I received a rather, nasty message this morning, relating to my thread regarding my excitement.. About my forth coming grandchild. Never heard of the single lady in question. And never had any contact with her!

I was quite shocked... but hey ho... She must be a real sweetie.

over a year ago

We've only ever had two nasty messages from two people one from a black guy who didnt like me pointing out our profile says white guys only despite me being very polite and apologetic about it. Then another from somebody we had never even messaged attacking us about various bits of our profile and generally insulting us but was UNLOS before Id even read the message so I couldnt report them

Only other one wasnt so much abusive as slightly antagonistic from a guy asking who I thought I was because he didnt like a reply in the forums lmao

over a year ago

"Funnily enough, we've been lucky up to now?? ...I received a rather, nasty message this morning, relating to my thread regarding my excitement.. About my forth coming grandchild. Never heard of the single lady in question. And never had any contact with her!

I was quite shocked... but hey ho... She must be a real sweetie. "

What a cow. Hope you reported her.

Great news Mrs Gilf. x

over a year ago

"Funnily enough, we've been lucky up to now?? ...I received a rather, nasty message this morning, relating to my thread regarding my excitement.. About my forth coming grandchild. Never heard of the single lady in question. And never had any contact with her!

I was quite shocked... but hey ho... She must be a real sweetie. "

There are some weird people out there. They must be deeply unhappy to send messages like that.

over a year ago

some people must just be plain nasty

over a year ago

"some people must just be plain nasty"

As I said to someone else, nasty people on here probably have insecurities and issues and the only way they know how to express them selves is through negativity instead of seeing a professional.

On the plus side though it makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

I've just been called fat arse and ugly after being asked repeatedly for a meet.

tried explaining 1) I don't meet for sex without a social 2) I don't meet married/attached (knowingly) 3) I don't meet smokers

Was good enough 5 minutes ago though wasn't I?

Petulant little fuckwit

over a year ago

"I've just been called fat arse and ugly after being asked repeatedly for a meet.

tried explaining 1) I don't meet for sex without a social 2) I don't meet married/attached (knowingly) 3) I don't meet smokers

Was good enough 5 minutes ago though wasn't I? I had my first truely nasty one today too, do we win cookies? Lol.

Petulant little fuckwit "

over a year ago

I've never had a nasty reply from someone we declined to meet. We have had couples message with a list of demands that we should fulfil but after I message back refusing the demands I block them as there's nite point with ping pong messages from people I will never meet.

The only other rude messages I get are responses to my forum posts from annoyed posters. I rather enjoy this though

over a year ago

Usually I get polity replies to a refusal, thanking me for answering and wishing me luck.

The only time I had a few nasty replies was when I put up a meet request last summer. I got accused of being a fake with stolen pictures and got called a few nasty names when I said no to a few .

over a year ago

I akwsrs reply. But if it's a fancy a fuck or watch me wank on cam or no face pic sent, then I just delete

over a year ago

"I akwsrs reply. But if it's a fancy a fuck or watch me wank on cam or no face pic sent, then I just delete "

Grr phone. "always"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

No nasty replies here either, in fact in 8 years only had 2 abusive messages and they where both from you guys on the forum who didn't like the replies they where getting but they where messaging abuse to everyone on the thread and ended up being suspended and I had a message once that just said your fat and that's all I've ever had

Post new Message to Thread