Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

shaved men!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was rejected yesterday after a bit of flirting and getting on well...the question was asked...was i shaved...i replied, my garden is neat and tidy with a little hair for modesty....to my astonishment i was blocked and told in no uncertain terms...not shaved no meet...flabagasted, by the fact that the hair could be shaved if needed...but no avail....the purpose of the post...are some people that shallow and so selective prior to a meet....ladies you need to speak up for your breed im losing faith...lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"im losing faith...lol"

Bye then.

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

"I was rejected yesterday after a bit of flirting and getting on well...the question was asked...was i shaved...i replied, my garden is neat and tidy with a little hair for modesty....to my astonishment i was blocked and told in no uncertain terms...not shaved no meet...flabagasted, by the fact that the hair could be shaved if needed...but no avail....the purpose of the post...are some people that shallow and so selective prior to a meet....ladies you need to speak up for your breed im losing faith...lol"

ah well,plenty more fish and all that,but it couldve been a mistake

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"speak up for your breed"

over a year ago

plenty more fish...ive tried that website...lol

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

lol,i didnt like it

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"plenty more fish...ive tried that website...lol"

You've tried that one, tried this one...

what's next?

over a year ago

plenty of sites out there....funny enough...many of the same old faces...its a small world

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Just a note to the OP when i was meeting as a single fem, i was once turned down cuz me muff was shaved.....oh and once cuz me tits were too big........

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

"Just a note to the OP when i was meeting as a single fem, i was once turned down cuz me muff was shaved.....oh and once cuz me tits were too big........ "

I guess that make them a prick then... lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

that is stupid! hair can easily be shaven! if they didnt like it they could just ask

over a year ago

Its much easier finding a female in the pub to meet for sex.

At least they don't ask if you're shaved or trimmed etc etc.

over a year ago

"Its much easier finding a female in the pub to meet for sex.

"

So tell us how do you fare in the pubs. When it comes to pulling????

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Its much easier finding a female in the pub to meet for sex.

"

oops. That must be where Im going wrong on a Sat night down the local

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I was rejected yesterday after a bit of flirting and getting on well...the question was asked...was i shaved...i replied, my garden is neat and tidy with a little hair for modesty....to my astonishment i was blocked and told in no uncertain terms...not shaved no meet...flabagasted, by the fact that the hair could be shaved if needed...but no avail....the purpose of the post...are some people that shallow and so selective prior to a meet....ladies you need to speak up for your breed im losing faith...lol"

i could be wrong(it never happens).could it be,she never had any intention of meeting.she loved the flirting,bit of a wind up.shaved was just a get out clause.it could have been,you had ten toes,two eyes,a nose.any excuse,to make sure there was no meet.sorry.

over a year ago

"Just a note to the OP when i was meeting as a single fem, i was once turned down cuz me muff was shaved.....oh and once cuz me tits were too big........ "

That just so wouldn't happen with us! errr is this a bad place to try and arrange a meet with you (jk)

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

I donno some people actually choosing to do stuff and using the choice emotion. I would contact them and complain they have no right to choose not to meet smooth men

By *yber pimpMan
over a year ago

durham area

both factors encourage me to mail you lol

Post new Message to Thread