Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

older woman for younger guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey all been on here for a while now well on and off and im just wondering now many older woman do like younger guys, i dont mean like a year or 2 i mean like your 30 and he's 20 if you get what i mean just wondered coz most people on here are older than 30 or so and all i seem to hear is im to young lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im 46 and def like the younger guys or should i say the younger guys like me but i wont go any lower than 25 as i have a son of 24 and would just feel wrong .

over a year ago

I'm 49 with children 18, 22 and 27. Playing with someone their ages would hold no appeal for me.

Coupled to that I like my playmates to be strong, dominant, alpha males (outside the bedroom), qualities not present in the young.

You also have to realise that the same way YOU have a maximum age limit of 50, YOUR preference, people who don't want to play with the very young are stating THEIRS!

There are those that will play with you.

READ the profiles and DON'T contact those not looking for you.

Good luck!

over a year ago

"hey all been on here for a while now well on and off and im just wondering now many older woman do like younger guys, i dont mean like a year or 2 i mean like your 30 and he's 20 if you get what i mean just wondered coz most people on here are older than 30 or so and all i seem to hear is im to young lol"

just out of interest are you looking for older women because you like older women or because 'most of the people on here are over 30 or so' so you feel you have to meet older women cause thats mainly what there is?

By *anndelCouple
over a year ago

farnborough hants

Age is only a number, Del is 8 yrs younger then I am, but that makes no difference to us.

We have met met guys in their 20's and had great fun. For us its how a guy writes his profile and messages to us that counts.

We have turned guys down who have been our age because their message reads nothing more then "Hi" and their profiles tell us nothing.

So its not age for us but how you use it......lol

over a year ago

"I'm 49 with children 18, 22 and 27. Playing with someone their ages would hold no appeal for me.

Coupled to that I like my playmates to be strong, dominant, alpha males (outside the bedroom), qualities not present in the young.

You also have to realise that the same way YOU have a maximum age limit of 50, YOUR preference, people who don't want to play with the very young are stating THEIRS!

There are those that will play with you.

READ the profiles and DON'T contact those not looking for you.

Good luck!"

Same here too though only 2 kids. Fed up too with youngsters keep messaging me thinking they can change my mind. Also as i like a personality on the end of a cock, i fail to see what we have in common as they have more in common with my kids

over a year ago

from experience ahem...guys like the older woman, coz they find them easier to chat to, the older girls know what they want, and therefore are more likely to drop their knick knacks, whilst a young can be hard work.....

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"more likely to drop their knick knacks"

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

this is one of these posts where you expect women to say "yeah I like younger men" so you can work out who to hit on... very clever....

some thing is always going on... younger people always complain about people saying they are too young... older people always complaining about people saying they are too old

look... not everyone is going to want to play with people old enough to be mum and dad, some people are not going to want to play with people young enough to be son and daughter....

such is like.... its that "preference" word again.......

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"more likely to drop their knick knacks

"

Couldnt have said it better myself

over a year ago

I get mistaken for a teenager all the time xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i went through a phase of meeting younger men...i soon grew out of it

over a year ago

"i soon grew out of it "

Must a narrowed it down a bit then xx

over a year ago

"from experience ahem...guys like the older woman, coz they find them easier to chat to, the older girls know what they want, and therefore are more likely to drop their knick knacks, whilst a young can be hard work....."

i just think they are more interested in getting older women to teach them about sex and my son doesnt have any problems with girls dropping their knick knacks for him so not sure that is true at all, and we are not easy either as ive just realised you believe that we are

over a year ago

"

nice shirt tiger roaaarr

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

nice shirt tiger roaaarr "

Thank you kitten....;-)

over a year ago

nice shirt tiger roaaarr

Thank you kitten....;-)"

no wonder yer aint showing yer head wearing a shirt like that

over a year ago

"hey all been on here for a while now well on and off and im just wondering now many older woman do like younger guys, i dont mean like a year or 2 i mean like your 30 and he's 20 if you get what i mean just wondered coz most people on here are older than 30 or so and all i seem to hear is im to young lol"

bloody hard finding them on here tho. Must be the stamina that puts them off haha

over a year ago

"hey all been on here for a while now well on and off and im just wondering now many older woman do like younger guys, i dont mean like a year or 2 i mean like your 30 and he's 20 if you get what i mean just wondered coz most people on here are older than 30 or so and all i seem to hear is im to young lol

bloody hard finding them on here tho. Must be the stamina that puts them off haha"

yeah as if.......come on if ya think ya hard enuf

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"no wonder yer aint showing yer head wearing a shirt like that "

With a face like mine, I have to divert attention any way I can!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

o yeah bi id def bring it on just tell he were and when lol.

and to answer the question, i like older woman not coz there rare alot on here its coz thats what i like, i tent to get on better with older woman and its just better no hassle and its just more fun

over a year ago

"hey all been on here for a while now well on and off and im just wondering now many older woman do like younger guys, i dont mean like a year or 2 i mean like your 30 and he's 20 if you get what i mean just wondered coz most people on here are older than 30 or so and all i seem to hear is im to young lol

bloody hard finding them on here tho. Must be the stamina that puts them off haha"

No not at all - most of us pack energy boosters so you trainees can keep up. Don't let your poor stamina put you off looking.

By *INKKKYMan
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

bloody hard finding them on here tho. Must be the stamina that puts them off haha

No not at all - most of us pack energy boosters so you trainees can keep up. Don't let your poor stamina put you off looking. "

By *enderbycoupleCouple
over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

most people on here are over 30.....where did u come up with that??? been thru all the profiles have you?? thought not so you cant say that.

By *enderbycoupleCouple
over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

[Removed by poster at 17/07/10 19:04:47]

over a year ago

I am also wondering how you come to the conclusion that most women on here are over 30 and how you hope to let people know your looking for older women.

I would agree that there are more women over 30 but there are still lots under 30

Do you expect people to read your profile ? do you expect people to pay any attention to what you say in it ?

over a year ago

"this is one of these posts where you expect women to say "yeah I like younger men" so you can work out who to hit on... very clever....

some thing is always going on... younger people always complain about people saying they are too young... older people always complaining about people saying they are too old

look... not everyone is going to want to play with people old enough to be mum and dad, some people are not going to want to play with people young enough to be son and daughter....

such is like.... its that "preference" word again......."

Thats a good point Mr Smartiepants next time i see a youngster moaning on the forums on the same subject, i shall tell em i love em, the younger the better and see if your theory works

over a year ago

Who's stamina?? Ive a 60 yr old that came 10 times last time, thats 9 more than the youngsters can manage, id say they probably do it in the underwear at the sight of a womans ankles

over a year ago

"no wonder yer aint showing yer head wearing a shirt like that

With a face like mine, I have to divert attention any way I can!"

i dont think so

over a year ago

Who's stamina?? Ive a 60 yr old that came 10 times last time, thats 9 more than the youngsters can manage, id say they probably do it in the underwear at the sight of a womans ankles "

"Ankles" was superfluous: you should have ended the senence at "woman"!

over a year ago

Who's stamina?? Ive a 60 yr old that came 10 times last time, thats 9 more than the youngsters can manage, id say they probably do it in the underwear at the sight of a womans ankles

"Ankles" was superfluous: you should have ended the senence at "woman"! "

Post new Message to Thread