Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Been naughty, sorry.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been chatting to a female,part of a couple recently and she was sharing some really hot msgs. However when we decided to add each other to friends list and i saw her pics, Well lets just say the face didn't fit the body shots on her profile. I deleted her the next day. Baddd me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i hope she dont read this then lol

over a year ago

How charming

over a year ago

"I've been chatting to a female,part of a couple recently and she was sharing some really hot msgs. However when we decided to add each other to friends list and i saw her pics, Well lets just say the face didn't fit the body shots on her profile. I deleted her the next day. Baddd me. "

So it was you was it !! ... you bastard !!

over a year ago

I think some people really should think before posting!!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I've been chatting to a female,part of a couple recently and she was sharing some really hot msgs. However when we decided to add each other to friends list and i saw her pics, Well lets just say the face didn't fit the body shots on her profile. I deleted her the next day. Baddd me. "

I always change my friends only photos to some ugly ones I got off the net when I want to get rid of a knobhead

over a year ago

"I've been chatting to a female,part of a couple recently and she was sharing some really hot msgs. However when we decided to add each other to friends list and i saw her pics, Well lets just say the face didn't fit the body shots on her profile. I deleted her the next day. Baddd me.

I always change my friends only photos to some ugly ones I got off the net when I want to get rid of a knobhead "

haha brilliant !! xx

over a year ago

Omg hope she doesnt read the forums and see this,i would be devastated if i saw someone post something like this about me.

Done yourself no favours here with your op,somehow cant see people falling over themselves to meet you now!

over a year ago

It really must be hell being perfect!.

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"I've been chatting to a female,part of a couple recently and she was sharing some really hot msgs. However when we decided to add each other to friends list and i saw her pics, Well lets just say the face didn't fit the body shots on her profile. I deleted her the next day. Baddd me.

It really must be hell being perfect!. "

It is unfortunately the OP wouldnt know xx

over a year ago

Well I can only guess...but surely If OP is hell bent on never meeting anyone from here it would be just easier to delete their account.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

I always change my friends only photos to some ugly ones I got off the net when I want to get rid of a knobhead "

Post new Message to Thread