Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab being used for commercial sex

Jump to newest

By *unDee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Hi all,

I wrote to the site owners to make the point that there seem to be more ads from single women that are 'too good to be true '. I feel my point wasn't understood.

This is a great site but it is a swinger site, not for commercial sex. There are other sites for that and if this type of profile is not addressed, it will devalue this site.

Be interested in your _iew. If you agree, write to the site owners or I fear there will be more and more profiles that are 'covers' (poor ones at that) for commercial sex - to be clear, I have no objection to that, just it doesn't have a place on this site.

Best wishes,

Run

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think there seems to be more linked to clubs and are an enticer to get the numbers up.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id love to see sex in the commercials, them friggin dove shower adverts are too much teasing and not enough pleasing

over a year ago

"Hi all,

I wrote to the site owners to make the point that there seem to be more ads from single women that are 'too good to be true '. I feel my point wasn't understood.

This is a great site but it is a swinger site, not for commercial sex. There are other sites for that and if this type of profile is not addressed, it will devalue this site.

Be interested in your _iew. If you agree, write to the site owners or I fear there will be more and more profiles that are 'covers' (poor ones at that) for commercial sex - to be clear, I have no objection to that, just it doesn't have a place on this site.

Best wishes,

Run"

Interested in what you would class as too good to be true?

over a year ago

Why not just, as per site guidelines, report the user and move on?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

And what do you expect the site owners to do?

People find ways around checks and blocks so it is up to the user's to police profiles that offer sex fir money etc. Report any profiles you suspect and admin can sort it from there

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Not much happens when you point out/report the obvious pro's on the site. As long as they dont mention ££££ on the site there's not much done.

As for the clubs advertising it makes me wonder how good or shyt some are when they're here day in day out hinting for people to attend their club via profiles or meets/events.

The incessant status updates about how busy the club is tonight are a chuckle. Surely if the place is as full to the brim as the status suggest whoever wouldn't be in here looking for punters they've no space for, being full

over a year ago

"Hi all,

Best wishes,

Run

Interested in what you would class as too good to be true? "

Bi twin sisters that want a 3some perhaps?

over a year ago

"Hi all,

Best wishes,

Run

Bi twin sisters that want a 3some perhaps? "

incest is to good to be true? wierdo

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi all,

Best wishes,

Run

Had them.

Reported them and had them kicked off site though, as I was that good they wanted to pay me.

A

By *unDee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

I guess it is the stunning 23 year old that will be in Birmingham on x date and then London on another. Or the one that loves to be filmed and has professional looking stills etc etc.

If I can spot them, then I'm sure the moderators can.

As another user says (thank you) reporting them doesn't get much attention.

I like the site and want it to remain good. Genuine swingers should make a point to the site owners or people will go elsewhere.

Best wishes

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

But how do.you suggest they police it?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I guess it is the stunning 23 year old that will be in Birmingham on x date and then London on another. Or the one that loves to be filmed and has professional looking stills etc etc.

I like the site and want it to remain good. Genuine swingers should make a point to the site owners or people will go elsewhere.

Best wishes "

Ignore them. (Like the 'genuine' swingers do! )

They're easy to spot. And therefore easy to block, avoid or ignore.

Nobody is forced to look at anything on site.

A

over a year ago

"Why not just, as per site guidelines, report the user and move on?"

The site do act on reports. And failing that just block the if they aren't for you

over a year ago

Just report and let admin make a decision. As for people putting up meet requests in clubs can't see how that is always commercial. I only meet in clubs. I don't work for the clubs or have any connection but they are a safe environment to meet. Im sure many single fems feel the same.

over a year ago

Commercial sex. I better place my (ad) on, ITV1. LMAO.

over a year ago

"I guess it is the stunning 23 year old that will be in Birmingham on x date and then London on another. Or the one that loves to be filmed and has professional looking stills etc etc.

Best wishes "

The term 'genuine swinger' is entirely subjective.

over a year ago

Yes I agree the to good to be true profiles are away to grab in the single men to believe they got a chance, whilst its not an actual person behind that profile lol

over a year ago

"Just report and let admin make a decision. As for people putting up meet requests in clubs can't see how that is always commercial. I only meet in clubs. I don't work for the clubs or have any connection but they are a safe environment to meet. Im sure many single fems feel the same."

And couples , we love the club scene , which would surely die a death if they can't be commended on a swingers site .

As for the op , we find it a complete load of twaddle . We have been on and off fab for 3 years now and have never seen or been involved with any commercial contact .

We have however met and played with many a person who seems too good to be true !

over a year ago

"Hi all,

Best wishes,

Run

Ha ha only you!

Post new Message to Thread