Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cop a squat....

Jump to newest

By *uss Puss OP   Woman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Rochdale Exchange Centre has introduced the "holes in the ground" otherwise known as Nile pans.

Ghulham Rasul Shazhad, who gave the course, said there was a large Muslim Asian community in Rochdale who preferred to use the squat toilet.

Two of the 14 toilets have been converted to nile pans.

Mr Shazhad said: "I identified a need in the community as there were a lot of empty water bottles found by the Western public toilets in Rochdale.

"In the Muslim culture we prefer to use water after relieving ourselves which is used with the squat style toilets.

"In local mosques there are usually six or seven nile pans alongside just one or two Western toilets.

didnt know we did it different

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Still havent perfected the technique so that I dont splash my feet...

Reply privately

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

when in rome,do as the romans!.

i suppose we best convert all our public toilets to suit now?,or did i get that wrong somehow?.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Rochdale Exchange Centre has introduced the "holes in the ground" otherwise known as Nile pans.

.................."

Before the 'Chamber pot' and Mr Crapper, we too used to crap in a hole, but it was a few hundred years ago.

And would need to dig a new hole now and again...

Reply privately

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

as we live in a muslim comunity it follows that we learn a few things about the religion etc

after the few threads that have been on about the burka , you might think im taking the pee ( excuse the pun ) but

the burka was invented so women could go to the toilet without being recognised

also in muslim faith the pee of the woman is more dirty than the pee of a man

you might like to watch this clip or a translation taken from muslim texts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy1VFSVP_x4

for some reason you have to paste this link into the youtube search box or else it dont work

Reply privately

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

forgot the other link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcW2BSVjtVY&NR=1

its about the different urine that a man has from a woman

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Squat toilets are nothing to do with being Muslim.

Dont know if you still do, but you used to get them in France. And you definitely still get them in lots of other non-Muslim countries across the world - Eastern Europe, China, almost all of Africa, India....

Reply privately

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

on my first trips abroad driving through france in late 60s early 70s i had to get used to the open hole toilets,pair of footprints in the concrete near a hole in the ground and in a corner so you got two walls for support.

dare not use them after a few glasses of wine though!.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Squat toilets are nothing to do with being Muslim.

Dont know if you still do, but you used to get them in France."

Still do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We lived in Thailand for years, nearly all non-westernised toilets (ie not in malls, cinemas and western homes) are squat types.

One of us works in an industry in the UK which has a lot of asians visit and it's not uncommon to see footprints on the toilet seat, I kid you not, as they try and balance to squat...

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Is this country about progression or regression as it seems once again we are lowering our standards to accomodate others.

Makes me mad stuff like this to be honest

Steve

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Is this country about progression or regression as it seems once again we are lowering our standards to accomodate others.

Steve"

Why?, there is no compulsion for people to use these squat toilets, they are usually only one or two cubicles amongst many in public toilets.

It's not as if it has been announced that from now on all toilets will be squat toilets....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is this country about progression or regression as it seems once again we are lowering our standards to accomodate others.

Steve"

How is it lowering standards exactly? Medically, squatting is by far the best position for a bowel movement. It's only victorian "values" that gave rise to what we know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

also in muslim faith the pee of the woman is more dirty than the pee of a man

"

No watersports for them then I guess

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let them piss and shit how they like I couldnt care less tbh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

These squat type shitters are hardly a new thing.

3 years ago I took about 30 of the things to a bus depot in London that was been refurbished.

Reply privately

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

Dont know if you still do, but you used to get them in France. And you definitely still get them in lots of other non-Muslim countries across the world - Eastern Europe, China, almost all of Africa, India...."

you have to see things from the eyes of a muslim

we have all been in french toilets etc etc etc

you do not seem to realise that when a muslim goes to the toilet it is exreemly important

if they do it in the wrong way it is a sin , an affront to allah

they have to step in first with the left foot and leave the toilet with the right foot

the hand they use to clean themselves must be the correct one , etc etc etc

so.............please

lets not compare french toilets , or having a crafty piss in the sink with the devoutley religious practice of a muslim going to the toilet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dont know if you still do, but you used to get them in France. And you definitely still get them in lots of other non-Muslim countries across the world - Eastern Europe, China, almost all of Africa, India....

you have to see things from the eyes of a muslim

we have all been in french toilets etc etc etc

you do not seem to realise that when a muslim goes to the toilet it is exreemly important

if they do it in the wrong way it is a sin , an affront to allah

they have to step in first with the left foot and leave the toilet with the right foot

the hand they use to clean themselves must be the correct one , etc etc etc

so.............please

lets not compare french toilets , or having a crafty piss in the sink with the devoutley religious practice of a muslim going to the toilet

"

Fuck all that

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Let them piss and shit how they like I couldnt care less tbh."

hahaha my thoughts exactly - as long as we have a choice between minging holes in the ground or western toilets i dont care!!

Reply privately

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

i have worked in many areas around the country and on my travels have seen lots of toilets with toilet paper spread round the seat so the bloke could stand/squat or whatever above the bowl and blokes of asian appearance going into the toilets with bottles for the water,i just hope they remember to thoroughly wash hands before they leave.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

What difference does it make as long as the toilets have a choice?

I really hope we have no muslims or any other faith on this site, as if they read the last few threads going around and SOME of the comments on them, I really don't think they would feel very welcome.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There certainly are some lowest common denominators around here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What difference does it make as long as the toilets have a choice?

I really hope we have no muslims or any other faith on this site, as if they read the last few threads going around and SOME of the comments on them, I really don't think they would feel very welcome. "

Would it be against a Muslim's faith /beliefs to join a swinging site? Genuine question as I have never read the book thing they follow

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Would it be against a Muslim's faith /beliefs to join a swinging site? Genuine question as I have never read the book thing they follow"

It would. Just as it would a Christian. Or, for that matter, pretty much any faith.

Reply privately

over a year ago

i thought so, i do not follow any religion myself was just curious

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think so yes Lush, but I am like you, not up on the in'a and out's of the faith....but there are members on this site who I am guessing ( again could be wrong) that they are a different religion than a British one......maybe they just don't practise all their faith 100%

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What difference does it make as long as the toilets have a choice?

I really hope we have no muslims or any other faith on this site, as if they read the last few threads going around and SOME of the comments on them, I really don't think they would feel very welcome. "

WELL SAID.

For how a group of open minded people who are normally first in the firing line for bigotry (Swingers by the way if you are trying to work it out) can turn what could be quite an intelligent debate into a game of throwing racist insults around is beyond me.

In my experience muslims are probably cleaner and more hygienic than most people in the UK, so who cares where they use.

After all it's something we all do on a regular basis.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Thankyou.

And on that note, I think I am going to shut this thread, as all of the theads seem to go down the same route, and why have any more to alienate what might be the next potential meet. ( although you can tell which people wouldn't even dream of that idea)

Reply privately