Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The A team

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just seen trailer for new A team film and it looks pants cant they come up with anything original. But saying that am looking forward to new karate kid jaden smith and jackie chan to play mr miagie

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I pity the fools that go watch it

over a year ago

"Just seen trailer for new A team film and it looks pants cant they come up with anything original. But saying that am looking forward to new karate kid jaden smith and jackie chan to play mr miagie"

Me too it looks absolutely fantastic! But i am a huge Jackie Chan fan!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just seen trailer for new A team film and it looks pants cant they come up with anything original. But saying that am looking forward to new karate kid jaden smith and jackie chan to play mr miagie"
liam neeson in the a team is eye candy so i may be tempted, but as for the other id rather stick pins in my eyes

over a year ago

"Just seen trailer for new A team film and it looks pants cant they come up with anything original. But saying that am looking forward to new karate kid jaden smith and jackie chan to play mr miagieliam neeson in the a team is eye candy so i may be tempted, but as for the other id rather stick pins in my eyes "

you want to watch some Jackie Chan he is an awesome athlete and a good actor!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just seen trailer for new A team film and it looks pants cant they come up with anything original. But saying that am looking forward to new karate kid jaden smith and jackie chan to play mr miagieliam neeson in the a team is eye candy so i may be tempted, but as for the other id rather stick pins in my eyes

you want to watch some Jackie Chan he is an awesome athlete and a good actor!"

no thanks

over a year ago

"Just seen trailer for new A team film and it looks pants cant they come up with anything original. But saying that am looking forward to new karate kid jaden smith and jackie chan to play mr miagieliam neeson in the a team is eye candy so i may be tempted, but as for the other id rather stick pins in my eyes

you want to watch some Jackie Chan he is an awesome athlete and a good actor!no thanks "

Come up to the Pool and you can come with me

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

you want to watch some Jackie Chan he is an awesome athlete and a good actor!no thanks

Come up to the Pool and you can come with me "

let me check my diary

over a year ago

Don't know why the had to get a new B.A when the original Mr T still looks and sounds the same!

CRAZY FOOL'S!!! R

XX

over a year ago

wax on.....wax off

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

So remakes are bad unless it's one you're looking forward to?

over a year ago

It was cack when it was on the TV, so I doubt that there would be any improvement with a remake.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

the new A Team looks too slick - where are the cardboard boxes and straw that they use to make a tank??????

They should have made a film when it was at its peak with all of the original cast

A new Karate Kid - gonna ruin it. The third one with the girl was crap!!!

over a year ago

My son is really into anything army related so when he saw the trailer last night his eyes lit up (he is obviously the target audience for this film), and turned to me and said, dad, your birthday is the day before that comes out, I'll taker you the pictures to watch as a birthday treat, I looks at the mrs and said "can we not bother with birthday gifts this year?"

But I guess I'm going to have to sit through it just to keep my son happy, in return, I think i'll make him sit through Paranormal Activity

over a year ago

Forget the A Team, remake McGyver I say!

over a year ago

The new A Team movie is actually, rather good to be honest! I were plesantly surprised! As for the remake of The Karate Kid - Shouldn't Ever have happened! The original is a classic, it's like remaking the Back To The Future trilogy!

over a year ago

" it's like remaking the Back To The Future trilogy!"

dont give 'em ideas

over a year ago

" it's like remaking the Back To The Future trilogy!

dont give 'em ideas "

They wouldn't even dream of doing it! There would be a riot & I'd start it!...

over a year ago

some good news on remakes, Peter Jackson has shelved his idea on remaking The Dambusters, big sigh of relief all round i think.

over a year ago

Just like jackie chan and jaden smith is soo cute takes after his dad me thinks.

over a year ago

Jackie Chan is Class! I've seen most of his old movies, where is seriously gives Bruce Lee a run for his money, as the King of Kung Fu!

over a year ago

How can you say that bruce lee is king no one can touch him hes the ultimate kung fu legend.

over a year ago

"How can you say that bruce lee is king no one can touch him hes the ultimate kung fu legend."

I agree, Bruce Lee was on a level that no one else could even reach, his skills have never and probably will never get matched.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I think the bloke from the old Kung Fu series was the best.....'Hello Grasshopper'

over a year ago

"I think the bloke from the old Kung Fu series was the best.....'Hello Grasshopper'"

David Caradine, unfortunately he's Brown Bread

over a year ago

"I think the bloke from the old Kung Fu series was the best.....'Hello Grasshopper'

David Caradine, unfortunately he's Brown Bread "

yeah, didnt you get the memo from stu?

over a year ago

i will have to go to see how many bullets they fire and if any one will actully die in the film,not like the series.5 million bullets fired and not a drop of blood in sight.

over a year ago

yeah, they couldnt hit a barn door from 20 feet away

over a year ago

"i will have to go to see how many bullets they fire and if any one will actully die in the film,not like the series.5 million bullets fired and not a drop of blood in sight. "

Ha ha, your completely right! Loved that about the original!...

As for Bruce Lee being undisputed King - No Chance!! For me personally, he's overated...

Jackie Chan is a Legend (check out his old, original movies) & Jet Li, is also serious competition!

over a year ago

no, sorry, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, great fighters yes, but Bruce, he is THE legend, check out plenty of his fight scenes on you tube, did you know that they had to use special cameras when filming Enter the Dragon that captured more than the usual 24 frames per second (don't know the exact amount at this time) cause Bruce was that fast in some of his fight scenes they where having trouble capturing it smoothly.

over a year ago

"i will have to go to see how many bullets they fire and if any one will actully die in the film,not like the series.5 million bullets fired and not a drop of blood in sight.

As for Bruce Lee being undisputed King - No Chance!! For me personally, he's overated...

Jackie Chan is a Legend (check out his old, original movies) & Jet Li, is also serious competition!"

JET LI is the best of the three.

over a year ago

I'm not having it...

Jackie Chan would take Bruce Lee, all day long...

And...

Don't even get me started on the 'Ultimate King of Kings'...

Chuck 'The Legend' Norris

over a year ago

"I'm not having it...

Jackie Chan would take Bruce Lee, all day long...

And...

Don't even get me started on the 'Ultimate King of Kings'...

Chuck 'The Legend' Norris

"

Chuck got his ass kicked by Bruce in Way of the Dragon

over a year ago

Only because Chuck let him win....

over a year ago

"Only because Chuck let him win...."

erm, I do Martial Arts mate, and from experience, you don't let your opponent win

over a year ago

Chuck Norris is Martial Arts...

He does, as he wants...

over a year ago

"Chuck Norris is Martial Arts...

He does, as he wants..."

so does Royce Gracie, ever heard of him?

over a year ago

UFC Hall of Famer?...

over a year ago

"UFC Hall of Famer?..."

indeed, now he can kick ass, I've met him too, he did a seminar here when he was on his travels, great guy, learnt some great grappling moves from him

over a year ago

"no, sorry, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, great fighters yes, but Bruce, he is THE legend, check out plenty of his fight scenes on you tube, did you know that they had to use special cameras when filming Enter the Dragon that captured more than the usual 24 frames per second (don't know the exact amount at this time) cause Bruce was that fast in some of his fight scenes they where having trouble capturing it smoothly."

Bruce was lightweight compared to Chan ask anyone who really knows they will all say the same. Bruce was better at English initially and his suspicious death made him bigger than he would have been otherwise.

over a year ago

I've seen a few video's on youtube...

I've gotta say, he does look like a mean bad mother fucker!

over a year ago

"no, sorry, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, great fighters yes, but Bruce, he is THE legend, check out plenty of his fight scenes on you tube, did you know that they had to use special cameras when filming Enter the Dragon that captured more than the usual 24 frames per second (don't know the exact amount at this time) cause Bruce was that fast in some of his fight scenes they where having trouble capturing it smoothly.

Bruce was lightweight compared to Chan ask anyone who really knows they will all say the same. Bruce was better at English initially and his suspicious death made him bigger than he would have been otherwise."

Finally...A Chan supporter!

over a year ago

"i will have to go to see how many bullets they fire and if any one will actully die in the film,not like the series.5 million bullets fired and not a drop of blood in sight.

Jackie Chan is a Legend (check out his old, original movies) & Jet Li, is also serious competition!"

Your spot on mate your not taken in by the hype. Li has more grace than the other 2 mind but chan has the better athleticism.

over a year ago

I aint knocking Chan at all, theyre all great in fact, I just think out of them all, Bruce is the legend.

over a year ago

"no, sorry, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, great fighters yes, but Bruce, he is THE legend, check out plenty of his fight scenes on you tube, did you know that they had to use special cameras when filming Enter the Dragon that captured more than the usual 24 frames per second (don't know the exact amount at this time) cause Bruce was that fast in some of his fight scenes they where having trouble capturing it smoothly.

Bruce was lightweight compared to Chan ask anyone who really knows they will all say the same. Bruce was better at English initially and his suspicious death made him bigger than he would have been otherwise.

Finally...A Chan supporter!"

Well i have been licking the bag for 15 years and have a good understanding of who is just flexing for show and who actually has the ability to do damage. I like Bruce but he didn't really have the power the others have.

over a year ago

"I aint knocking Chan at all, theyre all great in fact, I just think out of them all, Bruce is the legend. "

All hype ask anyone who really knows. Same with his son.

over a year ago

I love the new a team movie. It is complete unapologetic action nonsense though. Which is in keeping with the original tv show is, tank made from cardboard that was mentioned earlier.it's the same kind of nonsense but cranked up a bit with cooler violence (i know that sounds bad bit it's true) and better effects. They parachute to earth from an exploded plane in a tank shooting down planes as they go........ What red blooded male on the planet does not want to

See machine gun firing parachute tanks, shooty shooty bang bang indeed. Haha

over a year ago

Considering Chan, has broken Every single bone in his body, at some point throughout his career, due to him doing All his own stunts/fight scenes, the guy can still mix it up with anyone on this planet!

Armour of God & the Police Story double, are without doubt, the best 'Kung Fu' movies, I've seen

over a year ago

"Considering Chan, has broken Every single bone in his body, at some point throughout his career, due to him doing All his own stunts/fight scenes, the guy can still mix it up with anyone on this planet!

Armour of God & the Police Story double, are without doubt, the best 'Kung Fu' movies, I've seen"

The guy is class and he has been doing it for years. I was elated when he broke into the mainstream with movies. The guy is in fantastic shape for his age and i hope i am half as good when i am. I met him in New York a few years at an international competition and he was doing an exhibition and to watch him was amazing. Very graceful with it too.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/07/10 15:38:10]

over a year ago

Only one way bruce and jackie in a fight if bruce was still alive now thats one fight I would love to see.

over a year ago

regardless of who is the best it still doesnt change the fact that I'm going to have to watch the A Team with my son at the end of the month

over a year ago

What’s known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn't use its full name, which happens to be "Ultimate Fighting Championship, Non-Chuck-Norris-Division".

over a year ago

"What’s known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn't use its full name, which happens to be "Ultimate Fighting Championship, Non-Chuck-Norris-Division"."

Post new Message to Thread