Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cock pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do guys have them then?:S cant think of 1 women on here who actually likes seeing them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do and I love perving on the wankers in the chatrooms lol.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"why do guys have them then?:S cant think of 1 women on here who actually likes seeing them"

Lol there are lots that do but you need a £5 99 not a 50p cornet to show them

over a year ago

My partner likes a look, but doesn't want to see only cock pics

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't mind seeing one on a profile along with a few other body shots but not 1000 pics of one cock all at different angles mostly while they still have their socks and pants around their ankles

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"I don't mind seeing one on a profile along with a few other body shots but not 1000 pics of one cock all at different angles mostly while they still have their socks and pants around their ankles "

or on the floor behind them lol

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

When i think about it i am a little worried because i think i am cock numb these days. A cock in a pic is pretty common place here. I am more shocked if i see a smiley face! Do i need to seek medical attention???

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I don't mind seeing one on a profile along with a few other body shots but not 1000 pics of one cock all at different angles mostly while they still have their socks and pants around their ankles

or on the floor behind them lol"

Quickly checks own pics....

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"I don't mind seeing one on a profile along with a few other body shots but not 1000 pics of one cock all at different angles mostly while they still have their socks and pants around their ankles

or on the floor behind them lol

Quickly checks own pics...."

panic not

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Quickly checks own pics....

panic not "

That's a relief. Stray underwear can end up all over the place!

over a year ago

Should i have my cock picture big here?

over a year ago

"why do guys have them then?:S cant think of 1 women on here who actually likes seeing them"

I dont mind a cock pic so long as its not a close up, nice naked body shots are fine, but like to see the whole package too, if men just send me cock pics i dont bother replying, im meeting a person not a cock i want to see the whole deal

nice pic by the way

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

Panini are about to publish a colletors album for a newly published series of fabswingers caock pictures... available on the counter of most sex shops... and oddly they've been copyrighted by Sydney University... my cock appears on sticker number 247 and sits proudly on the top right hand corner of page 69 of the collectors album... (available free in next Sunday's issue of the Daily Star)

Also herad there with be a Panini Pussy sticker coming out in the Autumn... can't wait for that one...

over a year ago

Cock pics don't impress me much as it's never the deciding factor in whether I meet or not.

I also like to be surprised.

Naked back view, bare chest much sexier than a cock...especially the ones with cum dripping!

Post new Message to Thread