Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tight!

Jump to newest

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Ever done someone a favour and offered them a bunk up / hotel room-share - only for them to abscond the next day without

so much as offering towards cost of the room?

Perhaps they thought "room-share" meant just that (ie, not cost-share) ?

What are your "Tight-git!" Horror stories?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tight git was my ex who stole my credit card and ran up a £5450 bill :o)

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ever done someone a favour and offered them a bunk up / hotel room-share - only for them to abscond the next day without

What are your "Tight-git!" Horror stories?"

Well im with a yorkshire man so i cannot possibly say

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Not sure its the same, Ian went to the local cake shop buys three cheese cakes and eats the lot, did not even offer me a bit.

As per normal leaves the plate on the computer desk and goes off to do somethign else.

I call that tight !!

Sue

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Ever done someone a favour and offered them a bunk up / hotel room-share - only for them to abscond the next day without

What are your "Tight-git!" Horror stories?Well im with a yorkshire man so i cannot possibly say "

Yam not!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What are your "Tight-git!" Horror stories?Well im with a yorkshire man so i cannot possibly say

Yam not! "

Ok you dont look after tha coin then ????

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

" What are your "Tight-git!" Horror stories?Well im with a yorkshire man so i cannot possibly say "

Why ever not?

Cardboard boxes, in holes in the ground can be comfy you know, lol.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Next time when roomie is asleep handcuff them to the bed and they wont get chance to do one

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Not sure its the same, Ian went to the local cake shop buys three cheese cakes and eats the lot, did not even offer me a bit.

As per normal leaves the plate on the computer desk and goes off to do somethign else.

I call that tight !!

Sue

"

i call that being a greedy lazy bastard myself. Still, if it helps you keep your slim figure all is not lost.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Next time when roomie is asleep handcuff them to the bed and they wont get chance to do one "

Tha knows it makes sense

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

You won't thank me for this but ....

Yorkshire folks are tight, Scottie folks are tight. Who is the tightest?

Only one way to find out, call in an outsider.

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

Only one way to find out.. Fight!

"Celebrity tight-fisted-deathmatch...

Yorkshire man vs Scottish man ... who wins?"

over a year ago

Only tight thing about me is my fanny!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

" Only tight thing about me is my fanny! "

proof required.

over a year ago

" Only tight thing about me is my fanny!

proof required."

Listen............. it squeaks when I walk it's so tight!

over a year ago

iam with you babe its got to be my fanny......

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

proof required.

Listen............. it squeaks when I walk it's so tight! "

Ahhh, back to ladie's shoes.

over a year ago

I'll bet you a farthing that Yorkshire people aren't tight

By *habs OP   Man
over a year ago

proof required.

Listen............. it squeaks when I walk it's so tight! "

Really? Can I come listen?

over a year ago

My ex who ordered stuff from catalogues in my name, who went to college and told them we were married to get money from them whilst he was living in the college quarters, cept it stopped my housing and council tax benefit, who preferred and felt he was entitled to, spend our benefits on himself having a good time down the pub. Then had to disappear off to London as he blabbed about where a gun that belonged to a local criminal was, so him and the police were chasing him, left me with thousands to pay off out of my low wage from the part time job i got and 2 kids to feed on the child benefit as thats about all i had left to live on, was so glad that tax credits came in as i could buy the kids treats, like new shoes and clothes so no-one laughed at them at school. Still took me a long time to clear all the debts though.

Now he lives in a bedsit above a pub and no job, ive passed by driving test, work full time, buying a house, moved on. You can tell im proud of myself cant you

By *illow and talkCouple
over a year ago

nr glasgow

"Only one way to find out.. Fight!

"Celebrity tight-fisted-deathmatch...

Yorkshire man vs Scottish man ... who wins?""

Ayorkshire man is tighter than two coats of paint,now who can beat that?

over a year ago

"My ex who ordered stuff from catalogues in my name, who went to college and told them we were married to get money from them whilst he was living in the college quarters, cept it stopped my housing and council tax benefit, who preferred and felt he was entitled to, spend our benefits on himself having a good time down the pub. Then had to disappear off to London as he blabbed about where a gun that belonged to a local criminal was, so him and the police were chasing him, left me with thousands to pay off out of my low wage from the part time job i got and 2 kids to feed on the child benefit as thats about all i had left to live on, was so glad that tax credits came in as i could buy the kids treats, like new shoes and clothes so no-one laughed at them at school. Still took me a long time to clear all the debts though.

Now he lives in a bedsit above a pub and no job, ive passed by driving test, work full time, buying a house, moved on. You can tell im proud of myself cant you "

Well done you, and proof positive...don't get mad, just move on and do better!!

I remember going shopping with my ex once and we went into Safeway and I picked up a pack of Always along with some other bits and bobs. He had a tenner in his hand and the shopping came to just under £12.

He looked at the few items aghast and asked the assistant..."for what?" He then picked up the Always in front of everyone and asked how much they were. When she told him he looked at me and said "don't Safeway do their own brand?"

The pitying looks I got is something I'll never forget. It's the only time in my life I've wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

On Sunday he took us all to Bournemouth, paid for the bus to the beach - return fare, paid for deck chairs, sticks of rock, provided pack lunch as well as taking us to Harry Ramsden's.

The girls said, "wow, look at dad flashing the cash" in surprise.

On the train home, approaching Waterloo he said, "well, does anyone have anything to contribute towards the day?" We all burst out laughing and my eldest said, "phew, for a moment their dad we thought you'd been abducted by aliens and replaced...welcome back".

Funny enough, that was the cherry on the cake for the day, can't complain as he's loaded and has paid the gas bill - over £700 when his daughters kept it one full blast while I was away. Didn't even ask him for it, just paid it!

over a year ago

" Only tight thing about me is my fanny! "

you took the words right out of my mouth!!

over a year ago

my attitude is...........dont get mad just get half the pension

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"My ex who ordered stuff from catalogues in my name, who went to college and told them we were married to get money from them whilst he was living in the college quarters, cept it stopped my housing and council tax benefit, who preferred and felt he was entitled to, spend our benefits on himself having a good time down the pub. Then had to disappear off to London as he blabbed about where a gun that belonged to a local criminal was, so him and the police were chasing him, left me with thousands to pay off out of my low wage from the part time job i got and 2 kids to feed on the child benefit as thats about all i had left to live on, was so glad that tax credits came in as i could buy the kids treats, like new shoes and clothes so no-one laughed at them at school. Still took me a long time to clear all the debts though.

Now he lives in a bedsit above a pub and no job, ive passed by driving test, work full time, buying a house, moved on. You can tell im proud of myself cant you "

Yes I can tell your proud of yourself and you have every right to be in my eyes.

Not going to comment on the Yorkshire thing all I will say to all the none Yorkshire folk is that you can't buy class.

Steve

over a year ago

A Yorkshire man is like a Scotsman with the generosity removed.

over a year ago

Ya TIGHT GIT!!! lol

By *northernsoulMan
over a year ago

Manchester

According to a recent survey, the most charitable city in the UK is Oxford and least charitable is Liverpool...

OR, maybe Oxford has the most liars?

over a year ago

"According to a recent survey, the most charitable city in the UK is Oxford and least charitable is Liverpool...

OR, maybe Oxford has the most liars? "

But which is better???

ONLY 1WAY TO FIND OUT---

fight!!!!!!!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Now he lives in a bedsit above a pub and no job, ive passed by driving test, work full time, buying a house, moved on. You can tell im proud of myself cant you

Yes I can tell your proud of yourself and you have every right to be in my eyes.

Not going to comment on the Yorkshire thing all I will say to all the none Yorkshire folk is that you can't buy class.

Steve "

wondered when you'd pop up, ya know i love Yorkshiremen

over a year ago

Steve wondered when you'd pop up, ya know i love Yorkshiremen "

n i love yorkshire-women

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Steve wondered when you'd pop up, ya know i love Yorkshiremen "

Lol wondered how long it would take you to notice my post.

I do live in hope you decide to give this Yorkshireman some loving some time lol

Steve

over a year ago

I recently got my eldest son a job working the same place as I, he's on a bloody good wage for his age too, day before he started I bought him some boots he needed, got him a bus pass, made his dinners and took them in (for two week), today it was my Birthday, we met on the bus about 7:15, made our way to work, then about 8:15 he texts a Happy Birthday message, that's it.

Tight git.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Steve wondered when you'd pop up, ya know i love Yorkshiremen

Lol wondered how long it would take you to notice my post.

I do live in hope you decide to give this Yorkshireman some loving some time lol

Steve "

on my to do list

over a year ago

proof required.

Listen............. it squeaks when I walk it's so tight!

Really? Can I come listen?"

Only if you promise to get your head down real close.

over a year ago

You know what that's brilliant what you did.

Absolute hats off to you!! I'd be really proud if I were you because that is great to get through that lot.

over a year ago

You've every right to be proud, be daft if you wasn't.

over a year ago

You've every right to be proud, be daft if you wasn't. "

2rite matey!! lol *steve*

over a year ago

yeah i met someone in london booked hotel in my name and on my debit card and he decided that he couldn't be my friend as he was scared something could happen and he disappeared home, left me with a hotel and he didnt pay his half hence to say i wasn't happy

over a year ago

yeah i met someone in london booked hotel in my name and on my debit card and he decided that he couldn't be my friend as he was scared something could happen and he disappeared home, left me with a hotel and he didnt pay his half hence to say i wasn't happy "

Shocking!! i would chased him all the way to the bank! pmsl

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/10 16:24:01]

over a year ago

saucy cause he recycles hankies!!! x

over a year ago

"saucy cause he recycles hankies!!! x "

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-----Chooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! lol

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

you took the words right out of my mouth!!"

And mine.

over a year ago

you took the words right out of my mouth!!

And mine. "

And mine too..(some sick came out) lol

over a year ago

gosh was expecting this thread to be about something sexier. must just be my dirty mind and wishful thinking.........

over a year ago

"gosh was expecting this thread to be about something sexier. must just be my dirty mind and wishful thinking......... "

Tell me more, in detail.

over a year ago

"gosh was expecting this thread to be about something sexier. must just be my dirty mind and wishful thinking.........

Tell me more, in detail. "

always seems to loads posts out the size of a mans todger but never about the tightness of a lady garden.

surely they go together

over a year ago

Portugal always eats my crisps and never offers me hers.

Tight cow.

over a year ago

you live and you learn........ next time i bet you will sort it ,, lol

By *aughtyNurse999Woman
over a year ago

Fabville !!!

oh yes i have met some very very selfish people

over a year ago

"According to a recent survey, the most charitable city in the UK is Oxford and least charitable is Liverpool...

OR, maybe Oxford has the most liars? "

Tell me .... Would there be any financial differences between the living conditions and incomes of the people of Oxford and the people of Liverpool ? All those university spires in Oxford. All those bicycles being ridden by stripey scarved college kids ..... they MUST be charitable tossing coins to plebs makes them feel good.

Post new Message to Thread