Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi sexual women !!

Jump to newest

By *uckoo clock OP   Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

The term implies a 50/50 leaning.

But are bisexual women actually much more interested in women than men ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm bisexual but only sexually attracted to women....I just want sex I don't and wouldn't consider entering into a relationship with a woman...relationship wise I'm only attracted to men.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The fact most bi women are married to men leads me to believe they prefer men other wise they would be in a relationship with a woman and just meet men to shag surely?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

As said probably more about a liking for sex with a woman as and whenever, same with some bi guys..

over a year ago

I consider myself bi-sexual and have had relationships with both men and women. It's always been the person I'm attracted to and which bits they have is kind of irrelevant really!

Having said that, my current situation is quite a good one as I'm in a relationship with a guy but get to play with other girls, so best of both worlds I

suppose!

(Her)

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"As said probably more about a liking for sex with a woman as and whenever, same with some bi guys.. "

I'm a bi guy but prefer sex with women and would only consider sex with a man no relationship or anything.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I'm bisexual but only sexually attracted to women....I just want sex I don't and wouldn't consider entering into a relationship with a woman...relationship wise I'm only attracted to men. "

This

But I am very selective when it comes to what I find sexually attractive in a woman. I do have a certain type.

Where as with men I find that I am attracted to a far wider variety of looks/types.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I'm bisexual but only sexually attracted to women....I just want sex I don't and wouldn't consider entering into a relationship with a woman...relationship wise I'm only attracted to men.

This

But I am very selective when it comes to what I find sexually attractive in a woman. I do have a certain type.

Where as with men I find that I am attracted to a far wider variety of looks/types."

Same here

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I'm bi and like women just as much as I do men. The only reason I chose to be with a man rather than a woman was because I liked the idea of getting married and having a family together. But he knew I was bi right from the start of our relationship. We only started swinging so I could re-explore my bi side.

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

[Removed by poster at 23/09/14 12:34:28]

over a year ago

Bi just means a person likes both men and women. There's many shades of bi. No 'most' of any one kind.

I find it odd that because (for example) a bi woman is with a man, people think she's now straight and not bi anymore. Or if she had a relationship with a woman, she's now lesbian. She's still bi.

over a year ago

Emily has had a full on relationship with a women. We have stopped looking for single guys because they have all failed to listen to and satisfy her needs. She is now only seeking, and in her words gagging for a women to play with as, apart from me, she thinks they make better sexual partners than men!

By *or Fox SakeCouple
over a year ago

Thornaby

"The term implies a 50/50 leaning.

But are bisexual women actually much more interested in women than men ?"

Does it matter?

Sex is not binary

A or B

Him or Her

Theres no such thing as an absolutely bi-sexual person just as theres no such thing as a totally straight heterosexual.

just relax and enjoy whats on the plate.

over a year ago

"I'm bisexual but only sexually attracted to women....I just want sex I don't and wouldn't consider entering into a relationship with a woman...relationship wise I'm only attracted to men. "

This, I wouldn't consider a relationship with a woman only men. I have played alone with fems in the past but prefer playing with fems in a group situation

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I work on this hierarchy:

Milena Velba, women, TG, chaps.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"As said probably more about a liking for sex with a woman as and whenever, same with some bi guys..

I'm a bi guy but prefer sex with women and would only consider sex with a man no relationship or anything. "

ditto and what I meant to say..

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

I'm bi curious looking to loose it, but I don't think I ever could be gay, as I do like being with a man too.

By *uckoo clock OP   Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

But are bisexual women actually much more interested in women than men ?

Does it matter?

Sex is not binary

A or B

Him or Her

Theres no such thing as an absolutely bi-sexual person just as theres no such thing as a totally straight heterosexual.

just relax and enjoy whats on the plate. "

It matters....but only in the sense that its a little misleading. Bit like saying what it says on the tin is not completely whats inside.

Our experience has been as 'miss cheekychops' described herself.And thats fine.

And conversely we have had 'straight' guys message us who are clearly interested in the male half of this couple.

Its a tad misleading is all we are saying !!

over a year ago

I'm bi and much prefer woman, but like men as a side order.

By *anoffee pieWoman
over a year ago

baking pies in my kitchen

"The fact most bi women are married to men leads me to believe they prefer men other wise they would be in a relationship with a woman and just meet men to shag surely?"

over a year ago

"I'm bisexual but only sexually attracted to women....I just want sex I don't and wouldn't consider entering into a relationship with a woman...relationship wise I'm only attracted to men.

This

Where as with men I find that I am attracted to a far wider variety of looks/types.

Same here

"

Same. Woman is physical men it's mental / it's a Woman's body that turns me on if I'm just with a man I need to visualise boobs lol xx

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Am Bi n have been for quite a few years now.. That said cock will always be my first Love! Wouldn't have a full relationship with a woman as I am not gay.. Enjoy playing with woman I am attracted to in a group setting. However I am not a performing seal! Many woman are bi selfish! ( Not for me!) and you can tell straight away those who atempt to perform for their partner and aint really into it at all! amusing at times too!

By *eyondCuriousWoman
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Emily has had a full on relationship with a women. We have stopped looking for single guys because they have all failed to listen to and satisfy her needs. She is now only seeking, and in her words gagging for a women to play with as, apart from me, she thinks they make better sexual partners than men!"

This

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

"I consider myself bi-sexual and have had relationships with both men and women. It's always been the person I'm attracted to and which bits they have is kind of irrelevant really!

Having said that, my current situation is quite a good one as I'm in a relationship with a guy but get to play with other girls, so best of both worlds I

suppose!

(Her)"

Exactly the same for me

over a year ago

There's as many opinions as there are people on the planet...

But sexual and romantic attractions can be very different things, and go in opposite directions.

I do totally enjoy sex with men (as well as with women) - it's fun and it's why I'm here.

But I would never, ever, go back to having relationships with men - I love women far too much, and only a woman can make me fall head over heels in love!

I'm romantically gay, sexually bi.... and both happy and proud to be that way!

By *anoffee pieWoman
over a year ago

baking pies in my kitchen

I both enjoy sex with men and women hence I am bisexual. If I only liked sex with women I would be gay.

over a year ago

But are bisexual women actually much more interested in women than men ?"

Yes!

over a year ago

I love to play with women as much as men in our swinging life .

But I'm married to , and madly in love with my fella and wouldn't entertain a relationship with a woman .

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I love to play with women as much as men in our swinging life .

But I'm married to , and madly in love with my fella and wouldn't entertain a relationship with a woman .

"

When Christos tgnd and me come down to see you, do you want Ace or Alice to turn up

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"

This is exactly how I feel. I love to touch, fondle and kiss a woman, and to have the same done to me. It's an enormous turn on and very satisfying, but for a "proper" relationship I much prefer a man.

By *iverpool 2Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

This is exactly how I feel. I love to touch, fondle and kiss a woman, and to have the same done to me. It's an enormous turn on and very satisfying, but for a "proper" relationship I much prefer a man."

I'm the same. Sexually attracted to women & love to play with them....but I love my man & have the best relationship. So couldn't ever see myself in a relationship with another woman

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Some people when playing, me included just wanna play so male/female/TV it makes no difference- if you have chemistry and it feels good why not enjoy it.

Post new Message to Thread