By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"what's that all about eh?"

Clearly showing no interest.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Swamped with messages and yours didnt register as being worth not block deleting ?

over a year ago

I was talking to a lady on here about this subject tonight. Do you have any idea how many messages single women get each day? She said it's like going on holiday for a week and coming back to work and having to empty your in box at work. Just be patient dude. If they are interested they will get back to you. If not, they won't.

over a year ago

I will always reply back even if it's a no thanks. I don't just delete or ignore.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Mey a lady friend of mine for a drink last night. She had 148 messges in her inbox...that was the unread ones

over a year ago

"I will always reply back even if it's a no thanks. I don't just delete or ignore. "
thats commendable but I'm not offended and get the message if my email gets deleted.

By *lintessential1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

I do in fact get it, I just find the amount of women who complain about rude men whilst persistently ignoring perfectly polite messages somewhat hypocritical.

over a year ago

"Mey a lady friend of mine for a drink last night. She had 148 messges in her inbox...that was the unread ones "

That's exactly what I was talking about in my first post. She didn't show me her email inbox but she had something like 118 friend invites. If she replied to every one of those she'd have no time for naked fun.

over a year ago

"I do in fact get it, I just find the amount of women who complain about rude men whilst persistently ignoring perfectly polite messages somewhat hypocritical. "
yeah but so what if your email is polite, if she isn't actually interested that's irrelevant as a single man you are at a disadvantage. It's shit but it's the way it is.

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

how do I delete threads on here?

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"I do in fact get it, I just find the amount of women who complain about rude men whilst persistently ignoring perfectly polite messages somewhat hypocritical. yeah but so what if your email is polite, if she isn't actually interested that's irrelevant as a single man you are at a disadvantage. It's shit but it's the way it is. "

yes mate, cause 'male privilege'

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"I do in fact get it, I just find the amount of women who complain about rude men whilst persistently ignoring perfectly polite messages somewhat hypocritical. "

why?.

over a year ago

I have 257 unread messages atm, mainly from people who haven't read my profile properly and sent a message anyway (I always check their profile) or people who are on here to cheat. I feel no inclination to respond to either.

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Impossible to reply to them all, just a volume issue x

over a year ago

"how do I delete threads on here?"

they are here forever.....

over a year ago

They save them up. When you get 250 unread you get site supporter free pass for 6 months.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ask admin

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

So polite is enough is it?

Many of these messages are from men who have patently not read your profile and do not remotely match what you're looking for, why would I reply to them?

Then there are the ones who have read the profile, are aware that they don't match but message anyway - no matter how polite they are why would I reply to someone who has already ignored my preferences and is sure that they know better than me?

The usual analogy is junk mail - do you sit down and craft a reply to every company who send advertising bumph through your front door?

Read the hints and tips that the site give you, they tell you that no reply is a reply and it's not rude.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Many people view profiles before opening messages.

If they don't like what they see - or there's little to see in terms of photos and text - they may well opt to delete and move on to profiles giving clear visuals of the profile owner, a good description of what they're looking for and enough info to establish common interests, preferences and attraction.

Messages alone are not enough to generate interest. If people put as much effort into their profiles as they apparently do with messages - then they possibly wouldn't find themselves getting deleted and ignored so often.

A

over a year ago

My mind boggles when women say they get inundated with messages on a daily basis.

I don't really get any, I'll be lucky if I get one in a day...makes my life easier though I guess but not sure I truly believe when some say they get 150 a day

over a year ago

I often wait 24 hrs to reply to messages. The reason being , by that time - and it's happened today - some will go unlos in that time . I'm convinced they're pic collectors . Today 2 messengers from yesterday are now UNLOS.

Like others said - it's not about being rude, not replying. Sometimes it's just time, volume and even deleting by accident . It's nothing personal.

over a year ago

You can't compare someone not replying to a message to a guy sending a rude or abusive message. Not replying is simply a not interested where a rude message having a go at someone is going out of your way to be nasty. I often message guys first and some don't reply, I really don't care, they're not interested and not wasting my time replying.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm not one of those women that gets hundreds of messages. I currently have five unread messages: it was six but I deleted one unread as "you sound a nightmare..." somehow didn't entice me.

The other five are "wish I were at your feet" type messages I can read without opening. I looked at the senders profile...married...bi...short...All men I don't want to meet.

Don't care how polite the message, I'm here for me. I make it clear on my profile I won't respond to anyone outwith what I'm looking for...and I don't.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I do in fact get it, I just find the amount of women who complain about rude men whilst persistently ignoring perfectly polite messages somewhat hypocritical.

So polite is enough is it?

Many of these messages are from men who have patently not read your profile and do not remotely match what you're looking for, why would I reply to them?

Then there are the ones who have read the profile, are aware that they don't match but message anyway - no matter how polite they are why would I reply to someone who has already ignored my preferences and is sure that they know better than me?

The usual analogy is junk mail - do you sit down and craft a reply to every company who send advertising bumph through your front door?

Read the hints and tips that the site give you, they tell you that no reply is a reply and it's not rude."

This!!!

over a year ago

Why do you want to delete a thread. Those are your views and you wanted to express them.

Accept that others wont agree with you.

over a year ago

"My mind boggles when women say they get inundated with messages on a daily basis.

I don't really get any, I'll be lucky if I get one in a day...makes my life easier though I guess but not sure I truly believe when some say they get 150 a day "

I have a feeling you will be getting a few more after this post

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Many people view profiles before opening messages.

If they don't like what they see - or there's little to see in terms of photos and text - they may well opt to delete and move on to profiles giving clear visuals of the profile owner, a good description of what they're looking for and enough info to establish common interests, preferences and attraction.

Messages alone are not enough to generate interest. If people put as much effort into their profiles as they apparently do with messages - then they possibly wouldn't find themselves getting deleted and ignored so often.

A"

There you go!

over a year ago

"what's that all about eh?

They save them up. When you get 250 unread you get site supporter free pass for 6 months. "

Pmsl

over a year ago

"My mind boggles when women say they get inundated with messages on a daily basis.

I don't really get any, I'll be lucky if I get one in a day...makes my life easier though I guess but not sure I truly believe when some say they get 150 a day

I have a feeling you will be getting a few more after this post "

I've already had one sympathy message from somebody, but they obviously didn't take the time to read my profile

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I just can't be arsed.

My profile is pretty deliberate so as to discourage mail. I'm uninterested in responding to 'hi how r u?' messages that I can read without opening.

If someone sends me a well written, well thought out message then I feel like it's only polite to respond, whether I'm interested or not.

If they send me shite, I don't bother. If they'd read my profile they'd know that would happen before they send it.

over a year ago

Pinch of salt comes to mind when women state about an extortunate amount of messages. Its basically a competition type of thing to let other women know they are more popular, attractive, sexier than others.

When I first started posting 3 years ago the number used to be 80 messages. It has increased somewhat.

Of course I can't prove anything but I have a pretty good idea that the majority of these claims are officially termed 'a load of bollox'.

over a year ago

"I do in fact get it, I just find the amount of women who complain about rude men whilst persistently ignoring perfectly polite messages somewhat hypocritical.

I'm not one of those women that gets hundreds of messages. I currently have five unread messages: it was six but I deleted one unread as "you sound a nightmare..." somehow didn't entice me.

The other five are "wish I were at your feet" type messages I can read without opening. I looked at the senders profile...married...bi...short...All men I don't want to meet.

Don't care how polite the message, I'm here for me. I make it clear on my profile I won't respond to anyone outwith what I'm looking for...and I don't.

"

Well said

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/Midlands

You can't compare someone not replying to a message to a guy sending a rude or abusive message. Not replying is simply a not interested where a rude message having a go at someone is going out of your way to be nasty. I often message guys first and some don't reply, I really don't care, they're not interested and not wasting my time replying. "

And some of those you take the time to respond, instead of taking it on the chin, the response is insulting with accusations...

over a year ago

"

Pinch of salt comes to mind when women state about an extortunate amount of messages. Its basically a competition type of thing to let other women know they are more popular, attractive, sexier than others.

When I first started posting 3 years ago the number used to be 80 messages. It has increased somewhat.

Of course I can't prove anything but I have a pretty good idea that the majority of these claims are officially termed 'a load of bollox'. "

I get 38,738 messages a day..... no ego issues here......

over a year ago

Well I must be miss unpopular then cos at the moat I get between 3 and 6 random unsolicited new mails a day, often I get none at all.

I have no unread ones and I reply to every message, if it's a no sorry I also block to stop any confusion in the future.

I like my inbox as it is cos then I can go looking for the people who interest me.

It's like this through the effective use of FILTERS

over a year ago

I'm new to this and maybe niave but I have found some ladies very judgemental. My profile is honest when I could easily have lied, I am looking to make friends as well as having a bit of mutual fun, If ladies want to delete/block/ignore me after taking the time to get to know me and know the facts why I'm on here then I will totally respect that but at least hear me out, I've now stepped down from my soapbox lol

over a year ago

"Well I must be miss unpopular then cos at the moat I get between 3 and 6 random unsolicited new mails a day, often I get none at all.

I have no unread ones and I reply to every message, if it's a no sorry I also block to stop any confusion in the future.

I like my inbox as it is cos then I can go looking for the people who interest me.

It's like this through the effective use of FILTERS

"

I'm pretty much exactly the same. I've applied almost every filter known to man and probably only 20-30% of guys on here are able to message and of those, many won't be interested. If I take all the filters off, all my face pics off and put naughty pics up, I'd get around 30 plus a day but of those, I'd only be interested in a few so prefer to have only half a dozen or so a day. I also block after a polite no thanks to avoid abuse, further messages and inevitable further contact in the future.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"so this ignoring messages thing that women do"

So what, I Ignore them twice as much

over a year ago

"I'm new to this and maybe niave but I have found some ladies very judgemental. My profile is honest when I could easily have lied, I am looking to make friends as well as having a bit of mutual fun, If ladies want to delete/block/ignore me after taking the time to get to know me and know the facts why I'm on here then I will totally respect that but at least hear me out, I've now stepped down from my soapbox lol

"

That's fair enough but as shallow as it may be, this is a site where people are ultimately looking for sex and if there's no physical attraction for some, they won't waste their time (or yours) chatting if they're not interested.

over a year ago

I get so many emails 133 over night . I read the ones who sent pics first delete what I don't like , then if can be bothered I look at the profiles of the others next and if not pics or stupid prof I just also delete

over a year ago

It's not just women that do it. Men do it too me and there on my friends list lol.

over a year ago

"It's not just women that do it. Men do it too me and there on my friends list lol. "

And I don't get hundereds of messages a day so I do reply to all mine

over a year ago

"

Of course I can't prove anything but I have a pretty good idea that the majority of these claims are officially termed 'a load of bollox'.

I get 38,738 messages a day..... no ego issues here...... "

Pah! I get 38,739!

over a year ago

I don't really get any, I'll be lucky if I get one in a day...makes my life easier though I guess but not sure I truly believe when some say they get 150 a day "

Out of interest do you use filters? I think that's often the difference. I think some women won't/don't use them and then bemoan how many messages they get.

over a year ago

"I get so many emails 133 over night . I read the ones who sent pics first delete what I don't like , then if can be bothered I look at the profiles of the others next and if not pics or stupid prof I just also delete "

133 overnight? People must be really bored at night

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"133 overnight? People must be really bored at night"

I've had 5 in the last week, am I doing something terribly wrong

over a year ago

Happens to us to,sent many messages with pics and had most deleted,there loss is how we are it! Although after a while it does get annoying

over a year ago

We used to respond to all but can't be bothered now as the majority don't meet what we are looking for, don't send the requested face pic and write a message that wouldn't engage me in the slightest.

The few single guys that I do converse with have put lots of effort in.

Couples and fems we almost always respond if we think their genuine

over a year ago

"I get so many emails 133 over night . I read the ones who sent pics first delete what I don't like , then if can be bothered I look at the profiles of the others next and if not pics or stupid prof I just also delete

133 overnight? People must be really bored at night"

over a year ago

"We used to respond to all but can't be bothered now as the majority don't meet what we are looking for, don't send the requested face pic and write a message that wouldn't engage me in the slightest.

Couples and fems we almost always respond if we think their genuine"

lol youv deleted one of ours haha no hard feelings tho

over a year ago

"I get so many emails 133 over night . I read the ones who sent pics first delete what I don't like , then if can be bothered I look at the profiles of the others next and if not pics or stupid prof I just also delete

133 overnight? People must be really bored at night"

Yes I do seem to get loads over night lol

over a year ago

I usually wait a few days before looking at the messages that filters out the UNLOS..!

I won't respond now to people who don't read my profile, if they can't be bothered then not can I.

For me, the one thing that stands out above all others in the inbox is the avatar photo ~ if it catches my eye then I'll read the message & look at the profile.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/14 08:35:58]

over a year ago

"We used to respond to all but can't be bothered now as the majority don't meet what we are looking for, don't send the requested face pic and write a message that wouldn't engage me in the slightest.

Couples and fems we almost always respond if we think their genuine

lol youv deleted one of ours haha no hard feelings tho

Sorry we usually respond but then it can sometimes be a slip of the finger or on some occasions a empty of the complete inbox and a few get missed in there "

its ok xx

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Sadly it's actually the best way to avoid aggressive, insulting comebacks to polite 'No thank you' notes.

over a year ago

"

its ok xx"

Infact it's probably because your looking for a fem and we are a couple. That would be a delete straight away

over a year ago

"

its ok xx

Infact it's probably because your looking for a fem and we are a couple. That would be a delete straight away "

haha there you go then buff said lol xx

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Top tip fella,

Console yourself with this thought

you were out of their league,

it works for me,

over a year ago

The ability to stand out is so important, your profile and your message needs to show plenty of effort or you will just be treated like another bit of junk mail.

You want to have sex with these people, think about that for a second. Your messages are maybe getting deleted because your not sparking any interest and wanting the recipiant to find out more.

over a year ago

"133 overnight? People must be really bored at night

I've had 5 in the last week, am I doing something terribly wrong "

I had one in the last five months, obviously I deleted it without reading it

over a year ago

I had one in the last five months, obviously I deleted it without reading it "

I hate these men that exaggerate about how much mail they get

over a year ago

"

Pah! I get 38,739! "

Oof! It's war! Gonna take a pic of my other foot......

over a year ago

"

Pah! I get 38,739!

Oof! It's war! Gonna take a pic of my other foot...... "

Noooo! Thats me out of the game them

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Should I send it again ffs

over a year ago

Should I send it again ffs "

Not yet... wait till next month or I may get RSI from the frequency of hitting the delete button

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Top tip fella,

it works for me, "

That's the real reason we ignore and delete. All the women on the site are slack fannied munters with poor hygiene and if we met any of the lovely men who send us all those delightful "wanna fuk" and "meet me now, what's your postcode" messages we would be found out.

Whilever we ignore and then whinge about the quality of messages in our status we can keep convincing ourselves that we are pert and perky sex goddesses who every man wants to fuck.

over a year ago

Your profile tells me I mailed you 3 months ago!

over a year ago

Who said that??

over a year ago

"

Pah! I get 38,739!

Noooo! Thats me out of the game them "

Don't worry... your arse trumps my foot...

over a year ago

"

Pah! I get 38,739!

Don't worry... your arse trumps my foot... "

My arse does not trump!

over a year ago

Your profile tells me I mailed you 3 months ago! "

busted... but then you did send me two messages so obviously went onto my stalker list whereas superramfan only sent me one message and at that time didn't have a hat on so obviously was in a different persona, so when I delete his message next month I won't use the delete stalker button

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Top tip fella,

it works for me,

That's the real reason we ignore and delete. All the women on the site are slack fannied munters with poor hygiene and if we met any of the lovely men who send us all those delightful "wanna fuk" and "meet me now, what's your postcode" messages we would be found out.

Whilever we ignore and then whinge about the quality of messages in our status we can keep convincing ourselves that we are pert and perky sex goddesses who every man wants to fuck. "

finally, a bit of honesty

over a year ago

"I will always reply back even if it's a no thanks. I don't just delete or ignore. "

This I have so much respect for.

over a year ago

"I will always reply back even if it's a no thanks. I don't just delete or ignore.

This I have so much respect for."

Yeah but sometimes this still isn't enough for some..they wanna know why? And wanna get into a big discussion thats the problem I have!

By *edheadsruleCouple
over a year ago

lancashire

"I have 257 unread messages atm, mainly from people who haven't read my profile properly and sent a message anyway (I always check their profile) or people who are on here to cheat. I feel no inclination to respond to either."

Men that dont read our profile but message anyway...do they deserve a reply?

over a year ago

I currently have 89 unread messages in my inbox. I have a lot to do today and probably won't get around to reading the ones that aren't from people i was already talking to. I find that my inbox ebbs and flows, so to speak. When I'm very active in the forum, update my status, or display a new veri i get more messages than if I'm lurking for a few days. And filters obviously cut down on the amount of messages coming through, too.

over a year ago

Out of interest do you use filters? I think that's often the difference. I think some women won't/don't use them and then bemoan how many messages they get."

Yes I do use filters as they are there for a purpose in my opinion.

If I've got preferences then why allow people I know I'm not interested in contact me just to feel popular.

Don't get me wrong I'm certainly not complaining that I don't get many messages, it does make it easier.

over a year ago

I nearly always answere my messages, just to say thanks sometimes if they say they like my pics. if I don't its because they have sent a message saying hi can we chat or how are you? or if they havnt read my profile or have no pics or ones you cant see properly so it could be anyone.

By *cejasMan
over a year ago

CANNOCK

[Removed by poster at 17/09/14 10:19:53]

By *cejasMan
over a year ago

CANNOCK

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Top tip fella,

it works for me,

Whilever we ignore and then whinge about the quality of messages in our status we can keep convincing ourselves that we are pert and perky sex goddesses who every man wants to fuck.

finally, a bit of honesty "

If you want honesty I'm actually a 23 stone long term unemployed man called Bernard and I only come on here between games of call of duty.

over a year ago

Men do it too

over a year ago

i just put it down to i was simply too sexy for em

over a year ago

Maybe it's your profile they don't like and not the message.

over a year ago

"

So a woman simply not replying because they're not interested is the same as a guy who is intentionally rude and/or abusive? Some choose not to reply for fear of going from a sexy goddess to a fat ugly bitch in the space of a few messages!! I've had some very polite messages I've replied with a polite no thanks to then get a barrage of abuse, yep, they were very polite!! Of course, not all do that but I'd say if a no reply bothers you that much then maybe this site isn't for you?

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I have 257 unread messages atm, mainly from people who haven't read my profile properly and sent a message anyway (I always check their profile) or people who are on here to cheat. I feel no inclination to respond to either."

Exactly this.

over a year ago

When the filters are off you get swamped. Many one liners, cock pic avatars, meet now, haven't read the profile type messages. All ignored. Makes the ones who do make an effort stand out but unfortunately some slip through the net.

over a year ago

I think that some women take talking about why they ignore messages as seriously as some men moan about it

Its an ongoing battle of the sexes

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Top tip fella,

it works for me,

finally, a bit of honesty

If you want honesty I'm actually a 23 stone long term unemployed man called Bernard and I only come on here between games of call of duty. "

if it helps, you don't look 23 stone bernard

over a year ago

Just created a new thread to give you guys a bit of an insight in to why us ladies ignore messages, hope it helps you understand!

http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/311565#message_5854838

over a year ago

"

Pah! I get 38,739!

My arse does not trump! "

Bet it does... and bet you stick his head under the duvet when you trump in bed

over a year ago

I feel a little sorry for Nette sometimes, Our mailbox goes through stages of being swamped by the Hi i love your profile, you look Hot, I want to bend you over and bang you all night long. Blah blah blah.

All directed at me obviously

Gimp

over a year ago

I used to reply to all my mail buy I got sick of guys spitting their dummy out to a simple no thanks I stopped sending out no thanks replies, men either demanding to know why I didn't want to meet them, trying to get me to change my mind or just being damn right abusive

If me not replying makes me rude so be it but its the response by guys on here that has made me that way

over a year ago

"

Pah! I get 38,739!

My arse does not trump!

Bet it does... and bet you stick his head under the duvet when you trump in bed "

You've been watching again!

over a year ago

"I used to reply to all my mail buy I got sick of guys spitting their dummy out to a simple no thanks I stopped sending out no thanks replies, men either demanding to know why I didn't want to meet them, trying to get me to change my mind or just being damn right abusive

If me not replying makes me rude so be it but its the response by guys on here that has made me that way "

dont understand ppl being rude coz you don't want to meet,if we get turned down (and we do often ) we just say ok thanks for replying dont see the point of being rude,after all youv just been trying to meet that person,dont make sense to me manors dont cost a thing

over a year ago

"All directed at me obviously

Gimp "

I know some of those single women can be so predatory on first messages, makes us single guys quake in our stilettos

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm new to this and maybe niave but I have found some ladies very judgemental. My profile is honest when I could easily have lied, I am looking to make friends as well as having a bit of mutual fun, If ladies want to delete/block/ignore me after taking the time to get to know me and know the facts why I'm on here then I will totally respect that but at least hear me out, I've now stepped down from my soapbox lol

"

Personally, I don't care less why someone is on hear but "just out of a long term relationship and wanting to catch up" and "bored and married" profiles do not make me wet!

I'm here for my pleasure, my other half knows I'm here: drama free zone and that's how I like it!

over a year ago

"I used to reply to all my mail buy I got sick of guys spitting their dummy out to a simple no thanks I stopped sending out no thanks replies, men either demanding to know why I didn't want to meet them, trying to get me to change my mind or just being damn right abusive

If me not replying makes me rude so be it but its the response by guys on here that has made me that way "

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had this experience.

over a year ago

Yeah I suppose so but shallow I like lol

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"how do I delete threads on here?

Why do you want to delete a thread. Those are your views and you wanted to express them.

Accept that others wont agree with you."

Wanting to delete the thread would seem to indicate an intolerance of others' view, and disappointment that more guys are not chiming in with you.

"I write polite messages therefore it isn't fair that I am ignored" just doesn't wash for all the sound reasons well articulated in many of the postings on this and countless other threads, yet so many continue to bleat and wail along the same line day after day on the forums.

The junk mail analogy is a good one.

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

[Removed by poster at 17/09/14 14:07:09]

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

well I think it's pretty safe to say this is by far the biggest response I've ever had on here, thanks ladies n gents

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

[Removed by poster at 17/09/14 14:11:49]

over a year ago

The only reason I don't reply to all messages is because of time. I don't think that is being rude to me if I sent a wink or a message to someone and they didn't reply I would just take it that they weren't interested and move on.

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

okay, so explain the ones who say they'd meet a 99 year old and STILL ignore messages?! things like that can give a guy a complex!

over a year ago

I have my theory on that. I think most who put they will meet 99 year olds just can't be arsed to change the age filters. You shouldn't take it personally but know it's easier said than done. The good guys always win in the end.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"I have my theory on that. I think most who put they will meet 99 year olds just can't be arsed to change the age filters. You shouldn't take it personally but know it's easier said than done. The good guys always win in the end. "

not on here they don't

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"I have my theory on that. I think most who put they will meet 99 year olds just can't be arsed to change the age filters. You shouldn't take it personally but know it's easier said than done. The good guys always win in the end.

not on here they don't "

finally someone gets it!

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"I have my theory on that. I think most who put they will meet 99 year olds just can't be arsed to change the age filters. You shouldn't take it personally but know it's easier said than done. The good guys always win in the end. "

so how 'bout it Ms Moneypenny?

over a year ago

Hey don't knock the 99 yr old shaggers. My nan loves em

over a year ago

Its usually due to lack of interest.

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"I have my theory on that. I think most who put they will meet 99 year olds just can't be arsed to change the age filters. You shouldn't take it personally but know it's easier said than done. The good guys always win in the end.

Hey don't knock the 99 yr old shaggers. My nan loves em "

she's a woman though, always gonna get offers it's the women who say they'll meet a 99 year old guy yet ignore a 39 year old..but yes, probably due to being too inept to change the filters..

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Its usually due to lack of interest."

I know I know, it was a throwaway comment really and we've established the reason now

over a year ago

I only delete if they message me, having clearly not read profile or sent a face pic. Men do it too

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"okay, so explain the ones who say they'd meet a 99 year old and STILL ignore messages?! things like that can give a guy a complex! "

By your logic if you have "single men" ticked, messages from all single men should be answered whether they meet the preferences or not?

Sense of entitlement?!!

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"I only delete if they message me, having clearly not read profile or sent a face pic. Men do it too "

men delete messages without replying? well they're clearly in the minority then - most men don't even get messages never mind have the luxury of deleting them..

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"okay, so explain the ones who say they'd meet a 99 year old and STILL ignore messages?! things like that can give a guy a complex!

By your logic if you have "single men" ticked, messages from all single men should be answered whether they meet the preferences or not?

Sense of entitlement?!!"

sense of entitlement? I don't have single men ticked because I have no desire to meet any. it's all well and good women having a go at me when they're overwhelmed by offers!!

over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"how do I delete threads on here?

Accept that others wont agree with you.

Wanting to delete the thread would seem to indicate an intolerance of others' view, and disappointment that more guys are not chiming in with you.

"I write polite messages therefore it isn't fair that I am ignored" just doesn't wash for all the sound reasons well articulated in many of the postings on this and countless other threads, yet so many continue to bleat and wail along the same line day after day on the forums.

The junk mail analogy is a good one."

no mate, it's not indicative of anything, it's the actual FACT that I can't be assed to discuss it anymore! bleating and wailing? hardly..

over a year ago

I think as others have suggested in a round about way, it really is a numbers game. The ratio between single girls to guys is considerably out of sync, or perhaps I should say the ratio of single girls who will drop everything there and then, meet up and shag in the style many guys would is considerably out of sync! The single girls on here or for that matter, any other similar site, club, bar, workplace etc really do have the pick of the bunch. I have spoken to girls who have said similar to many of the above poster, they get totally bombarded with messages from guys, literally inundated with messages.

I have been lucky enough to have had some really stunning girlfriends in the past, the amount of unwanted attention they would receive whilst out in a bar would really get on their nerves, this leads people to be a bit abrupt I suppose. I guess it's no different on here really.

I think ms average on here has way way more chance of meeting up, should she choose than any of the best looking and nicest of guys; but again this is a similar story in the real world too.

However, like others I do find it annoying and consider it rude if you don't get a short reply back, even if it's a polite " thanks, but not what I am looking for right now". Perhaps the system owners could consider adding a function whereby if a first message is sent, the recipient has to click a tab to reply, even if you have the choice to send an automated message declining. On the flip side of that of course if you can't group delete and you have a hundred messages to read you are not going to stay on the site for too long.

Okay, what's the answer? If you are a single guy and you want a fighting chance of even chatting to girls on line, I think it probably comes down to having a well written, detailed profile with several pics, keep the cock shots private for those that want them. Add a couple of face pics, regardless of what you look like, someone will probably like you. I have done none of the above! I can't put face pics on here, It's a fact a lot of people on here can't either but without them our options are possibly more limited.

Like a lot of guys on here I find it quite challenging to meet girls on line, in the real world I have never had any problems pulling at all.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Got called a boring cunt and blocked as apparantly all women here ignore messages ! By someone only been her 2 weeks! He will go far! x

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Got called a boring cunt and blocked as apparantly all women here ignore messages ! By someone only been her 2 weeks! He will go far! x"

You do wonder don't you where they get their expectations from when they join, some seem to think that all women on here are desperate and just eagerly waiting for any cock that happens to enter their inbox.

over a year ago

"Got called a boring cunt and blocked as apparantly all women here ignore messages ! By someone only been her 2 weeks! He will go far! x"

God forbid you prioritised your moments of joy according to your needs at the moment.

Hug

T.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

OP if we all see you a message do you promise to respond.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Alright. Who's the necromancer this time?

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Bet you devastated you've missed out on meeting them? Few years back a female friend showed me her inbox,I was surprised just how many messages they had. Think it was around 800 unread ones.

XX

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

OP I can't message you lol

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Got called a boring cunt and blocked as apparantly all women here ignore messages ! By someone only been her 2 weeks! He will go far! x

Bet you devastated you've missed out on meeting them? Few years back a female friend showed me her inbox,I was surprised just how many messages they had. Think it was around 800 unread ones.

XX"

Yes! Can belive I did show him mine! (Unread lol!) It's 1081 at mo! And yes inconsolable I've missed out! X

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Got called a boring cunt and blocked as apparantly all women here ignore messages ! By someone only been her 2 weeks! He will go far! x

You do wonder don't you where they get their expectations from when they join, some seem to think that all women on here are desperate and just eagerly waiting for any cock that happens to enter their inbox."

I know! Lol x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

God forbid you prioritised your moments of joy according to your needs at the moment.

Hug

T."

Ty x

Post new Message to Thread