Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ah, the metro....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....so, yesterdays sex survey says:

women who have a low to moderate income are attracted to the older man. The asumption being they will be more likely solvent and able to provide.

the self sufficient women is eschewing this in favour of some eye candy (very much as the older, solvent male used to do), as they dont require a man to keep them and therefore their priority is to have something 'nice to look at'.

anybody feel they follow this theory?

I am self sufficient and i do prefer a younger man, but it's more to do with the fact they are usually more polite and fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

younger man Yes, mind it might have something to do with the experiementing and stamina lol, just my pennies worth, dont want to start an argument

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/07/10 13:45:34]

over a year ago

I'm financially comfortable, have a good job, and prefer older men with loads of cash, that are appealing to my eye - lol!!

Last time I looked "eye candy" wasn't one of the options along with Visa, Maestro etc available to pay for my shopping at Sainsbury's!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'm financially comfortable, have a good job, and prefer older men with loads of cash, that are appealing to my eye - lol!!

Last time I looked "eye candy" wasn't one of the options along with Visa, Maestro etc available to pay for my shopping at Sainsbury's!!

"

I never take mine shopping, they tend to want to have a word in what i buy

Post new Message to Thread