Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Never more proud to be a KRAUT

Jump to newest

By *wsometwosome OP   Couple
over a year ago

its a village

What can I say lol. - am a Kraut and bloody proud. Them boy did us proud. Here's to the cup yeahhhhh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well done tothe germans you thrashed argentina.

over a year ago

its a village

"Well done tothe germans you thrashed argentina."

Thank you. There are lots of people who wouldnt say that lol So yes thank you. I am over the moon with the result. Calls for a big drink x

over a year ago

played very well and fully deserved to win.

over a year ago

I'm pleased that Germany beat Argentina by much the same score as ourselves as it makes us look as shit as the Argies or simply outplayed by them the same as the Argies were lol.

I'm pretty certain Spain will beat Paraguay and I hope you enjoy your win now because I think Spain have that killer finish that England & Argentina both lacked.

Spain -v- Holland final methinks.

~

Regards

A Not So Bitter Englishman Anymore lol

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

germaany were fantastic.well done.

over a year ago

I agree Germany are looking very good, well done to your Team

over a year ago

I have to say im not a fan of football at all but i knew Germany would thrash the Argentinians

big well done to them

over a year ago

"Well done tothe germans you thrashed argentina.

Thank you. There are lots of people who wouldnt say that lol So yes thank you. I am over the moon with the result. Calls for a big drink x"

A drink? Mines a bottle of rose with a straw

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

i did not want to see the little fat twat and his hand of god go through!,the argies had a bloody good thrashing by all accounts from a team that can score at will.

well done to the germans.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

this must be a first.the english supporting germany.miracles do happen.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Don't worry, we will all be cheering on the Dutch if they play the Germans in the final, the British have a great connection with Holland....

over a year ago

"i did not want to see the little fat twat and his hand of god go through!,the argies had a bloody good thrashing by all accounts from a team that can score at will.

well done to the germans. "

you shouldnt be so spiteful about the ball, it cant help being round and fat

over a year ago

"Don't worry, we will all be cheering on the Dutch if they play the Germans in the final, the British have a great connection with Holland...."

Siren lived in Holland for a while and she says that the Dutch have much the same sense of humour as us. We've probably got more in common with them than any other European country.

I'm rootin' 'n' tootin' for Holland to win now we're out of it.

over a year ago

its a village

"Don't worry, we will all be cheering on the Dutch if they play the Germans in the final, the British have a great connection with Holland....

Siren lived in Holland for a while and she says that the Dutch have much the same sense of humour as us. We've probably got more in common with them than any other European country.

I'm rootin' 'n' tootin' for Holland to win now we're out of it. "

Shall we just say may the best team win? lol Oh and I will be shouting for the Germans )) and I can shout very loud

over a year ago

"Don't worry, we will all be cheering on the Dutch if they play the Germans in the final, the British have a great connection with Holland....

Shall we just say may the best team win? lol Oh and I will be shouting for the Germans )) and I can shout very loud "

You go for it hun (pun intended lol).. and I hope you get what you desire.

(I mean that sincerely, btw. You show no disgrace shouting for your team even if you do live here now - I'd be exactly the same in similar circumstances.)

over a year ago

its a village

Shall we just say may the best team win? lol Oh and I will be shouting for the Germans )) and I can shout very loud

You go for it hun (pun intended lol).. and I hope you get what you desire.

(I mean that sincerely, btw. You show no disgrace shouting for your team even if you do live here now - I'd be exactly the same in similar circumstances.) "

Well said lol Thanks

over a year ago

As an England supporter (poor me) I'd just like to say very well done to Germany, they've played the most attractive and exciting football of this world cup and I sincerely hope they go on to win it. Quality deserves to be rewarded and credit where credit is due.

over a year ago

"Don't worry, we will all be cheering on the Dutch if they play the Germans in the final, the British have a great connection with Holland...."

So true.Now its a case of who cares who wins as long as its not the Germans.

over a year ago

just watched Spain scrape through, and can't see how they can beat Germany in a semi final.

I think its a Germany Holland final next week.

Going to Chams now to play "our" game

over a year ago

I think if the powers that be in England had any sense they would study what the Germans did after failure in 1998 at that year's World Cup.

Much to learn from the Germans and to me they are a model of how things should be done.

Hats off to them. I hope they win the Cup and their play deserves it.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Congrats to the Germans - they played very well today, although I'm still not convinced by their goalie.

I thought Argentina would win, but they played them off the pitch and thoroughly deserved to win.

By *INKKKYMan
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

"What can I say lol. - am a Kraut and bloody proud. Them boy did us proud. Here's to the cup yeahhhhh"
Once again.... Well done! Very, Very impressive!

over a year ago

The Argentinians had no defence worth shouting about and the Germans did. good organisation beat skilful but disciplined players. But it always does.

Post new Message to Thread