Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Football yeah lol

Jump to newest

By *wsometwosome OP   Couple
over a year ago

its a village

I am sitting in front of the tele and will be shouting for Germany lol YEAHhh anybody wants to join in ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

No am shouting for whoever they are playing......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm rooting got the Gerries too - and don't they look impressive! I couldn't fookin stomach that fat cheating Argentinian bastard going through.

over a year ago

dont give a shyte who plays)wins,want Emmerdale back

over a year ago

Mare in our house , i`m rooting for germany and hubby who`s half-italian is backing argentina because of their Lazio connection ... grrrrr

over a year ago

"No am shouting for whoever they are playing......"

Couldn't give a monkey's backside about the foooty. Just busy shouting at the kids is more entertaining!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I'm rooting got the Gerries too - and don't they look impressive! I couldn't fookin stomach that fat cheating Argentinian bastard going through. "

Yes they were the better of two evils.... now I just wanna see HOL give them a thrashing... fingers crossed.

By *wsometwosome OP   Couple
over a year ago

its a village

"I'm rooting got the Gerries too - and don't they look impressive! I couldn't fookin stomach that fat cheating Argentinian bastard going through.

Yes they were the better of two evils.... now I just wanna see HOL give them a thrashing... fingers crossed."

What a shame that you will be so dissapointed lol heres to bad loosers ))

By *o DaddyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

i did not want to see the fat cheating argy bastard get a win as a manager to go with his win as a cheating drugged up player as well.

well done to the germans!,judging by the score it must have been some match!.

over a year ago

I don't feel half as bad after watching that game. At least we put two VALID goals past the Germans!

Although I can see where the German's weakness is - when they are under the cosh you have to hit them fast and get a couple of goals, we got one, then naother that was disallowed and they were in disarray. The Argies had a period where they looked like they were controlling the game and then, like against us, the Germans hit back on a counter attack and that was it, game over.

On their current form they should beat Spain, but then Spain will be a very tough game for them and if they allow Spain to play they'll lose.

I'm still standing by Spain -v- Holland for the final.

over a year ago

"I'm rooting got the Gerries too - and don't they look impressive! I couldn't fookin stomach that fat cheating Argentinian bastard going through.

Yes they were the better of two evils.... now I just wanna see HOL give them a thrashing... fingers crossed.

What a shame that you will be so dissapointed lol heres to bad loosers ))"

Who is a bad loser?

I find it highly entertaining that some cultures fail to join in the banter until they are in a position to gloat...

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

What a shame that you will be so dissapointed lol heres to bad loosers ))"

Bad losers?......methinks you are maybe overestimating how much this will mean to most people on here, in reality it matters very little to the vast majority.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

What a shame that you will be so dissapointed lol heres to bad loosers ))

Bad losers?......methinks you are maybe overestimating how much this will mean to most people on here, in reality it matters very little to the vast majority."

kenny dalglieish said,show me a good loser,and ill show you a loser.

love casper xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I think now the England team are out of it true football fans will just enjoy the football spectacle they are being treated to, I don't class myself in that group as my knowledge of football comes a poor second to my knowledge of dirty games...

over a year ago

" my knowledge of football comes a poor second to my knowledge of dirty games... "

Oh you know all about Argentina then hehehe

over a year ago

" my knowledge of football comes a poor second to my knowledge of dirty games...

Oh you know all about Argentina then hehehe "

Do you have fantasies of him being strapped to a rack with a mechanical vice next to his hand (in the style of Saw V)... and being told by Jigsaw his life will be spared if he destroys the hand which destroyed the hopes and dreams of so many.

over a year ago

" my knowledge of football comes a poor second to my knowledge of dirty games...

Oh you know all about Argentina then hehehe

Do you have fantasies of him being strapped to a rack with a mechanical vice next to his hand (in the style of Saw V)... and being told by Jigsaw his life will be spared if he destroys the hand which destroyed the hopes and dreams of so many."

Even that wouldn't satisfy me. Now if he got fired when he went back to Argentina, became a national disgrace for promising so much and delivering nothing as a manager, sunk into the depths of despair, returned to cocaine etc and then died of an overdose... THEN I *might* say, "Oh, he was an ok player when he wasn't cheating."

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

it's no good being a good loser!,give me a good winner every time.

Post new Message to Thread