Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

single men & women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

my girl - friend joined this site a few months ago and left it very quickly as she couldnt handle some of the emails

last weekend she asked me to contact a few single men on her behalf to see if any would consider a meet

actually i quite enjoyed it - it was fun trawling through all the profiles and trying to work out which ones she would be interested in

the end result wasnt so good though as i was surprised in the people we contacted

there were those who just wanted to meet and shag, those who were marriedn cheating, and those that wanted to but couldnt that night - the saddest ones were the lonely ones - in all of this it had never occurred to me

so on that basis if any of you single chaps and chap 's are lonely feel free to strike up a conversation any time - and i said chat not shag

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hi im tony and i have been around the scene for quite some time

would love to get to know you guys i must admit that i havent read your profile on writing this witch is very remiss of me but i intend to correct this imediately i am respectfull and courtious and will send you another mail asap after i have gleened a little about you both

xxxtonyxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread