Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pics to email addresses

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else had the thing where they message someone about a party / gangbang etc and then get a cut and pasted reply asking them to send a pic to an email address.

I've had this 3 times now from different people.

What's the deal? Am i missing some perfectly reasonable excuse?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

not had that one , had the ones that say go on msn , then send a dodgy web address . Think some people do use their e-mail more than messages here though , maybe easier to check at work etc .

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

if your pics are on here cant see why they would want them mailed seperatly, fuck the interenet is a mine field it is genuinly full of head cases,

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Sounds a bit dodgy to me its not as if your face pics are hidden?

over a year ago

id say not bloody likely !! god knows where pics wud end up! x

over a year ago

It couldn't be a legal thing could it? I.e. If i send my pics by email, then i have legally released them and whereas if they are taken from the site they can't be used by some unscrupulous bastard on another site?

over a year ago

id say def dont send them x

By *ricky_DickyMan
over a year ago

Mirfield

"It couldn't be a legal thing could it? I.e. If i send my pics by email, then i have legally released them and whereas if they are taken from the site they can't be used by some unscrupulous bastard on another site?"

I'm not sure about using this method to collect pics, it's more likely to be some one collecting email addy's to spam.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"I'm not sure about using this method to collect pics, it's more likely to be some one collecting email addy's to spam."

That is the most likely explanation in majority of cases

over a year ago

Ive had a few single guys asking for my e-mail address to send some picture of him.

We aint bloody stupid ffs!!

over a year ago

you can send private messages in pm on here that are seperate to the friends list ones so no excuse

over a year ago

Well i decided to ignore everyone's advice and my gut instinct, create a new email address and send the pics anyway. And guess what...

Got a reply, an invite and went to a bloody good party on Wednesday night. The guy in question had put in a load of effort to organise everything and it was a total success.

I apologise for my cynicism and suspicion.

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

suppose he was just been very thorough, still stick by my head cases comment tho...although obviously not in this case lol

over a year ago

Good gangbags are notoriously difficult to arrange and more often than not 20 guys will say they'll attend and 3 turn up - if you're lucky.

This guy has obviously realised this and sends out emails asking for serious people to reply - you did and had a great night.

Nice one pal.

Wishy.

Post new Message to Thread