Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Im that bored today

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have even taken shortstuff profile fa a walk

Ooohhh got an e mail though then realised it was a welcome ta fab and was months old

Never mind soon be the beach party and i have just also threatened the Scottish contingent with a visit ta one of their socials lol

Hope every ones as bored as me cause it would make me feel better lol

Soapy xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

bored bored bored here too

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

"I have even taken shortstuff profile fa a walk

Ooohhh got an e mail though then realised it was a welcome ta fab and was months old

Never mind soon be the beach party and i have just also threatened the Scottish contingent with a visit ta one of their socials lol

Soapy xx "

so bored here watching columbo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you must be bored.....you've rinsed all that soap off and got yourself dressed

over a year ago

Soapy xx

so bored here watching columbo"

oooooh....is columbo on???

over a year ago

"you must be bored.....you've rinsed all that soap off and got yourself dressed "

yeah fancied a change lol xx

over a year ago

Soapy xx

so bored here watching columbo"

Glad i aint that bored xx

over a year ago

I dont have time to be bored today my oldest daughter made sure of that!!

Im racing around making sure her dress is ready for her, that her tea will be ready the minute she gets in from school, her false nails are waiting, shoes ready (MY shoes waiting for her to ruin) hair straighteners waiting to be switched on, make up ready and waiting, my god you would think it was MY prom

Just wait til 7pm when she and her mates are away and I will be sleeping after all the stress of her and I arguing about which shoes she is allowed to wear

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Women shouldn't get bored anyway they have too much ta do like looking after the superior species on this planet IE men xx

over a year ago

"I dont have time to be bored today my oldest daughter made sure of that!!

Im racing around making sure her dress is ready for her, that her tea will be ready the minute she gets in from school, her false nails are waiting, shoes ready (MY shoes waiting for her to ruin) hair straighteners waiting to be switched on, make up ready and waiting, my god you would think it was MY prom

Just wait til 7pm when she and her mates are away and I will be sleeping after all the stress of her and I arguing about which shoes she is allowed to wear

Shona

x x x "

don't let her wear your shaggy shoes

Could be her first steps to this life

over a year ago

Who you kidding Soapy, just cos Les has left you unattended dont mean you get to be in charge you know

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"Who you kidding Soapy, just cos Les has left you unattended dont mean you get to be in charge you know

Shona

x x x "

don't upset him Shona.....you wouldn't like him when he gets upset.......soap pours outta his ears

over a year ago

"Who you kidding Soapy, just cos Les has left you unattended dont mean you get to be in charge you know

Shona

x x x "

Does so xx

over a year ago

"don't let her wear your shaggy shoes

Could be her first steps to this life"

Feck Jack she is only 12 I aint that brave to let her out in my heels, Steven would kill me and her

Mind you my shaggy shoes are too small for her Im only a tiny size 5 she is already a size 6 so my good heels are safe for a few years yet until the youngest tries to steal them

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Shona

x x x

Does so xx "

Does not and Im telling Les on you and you will have to sit on the naughty step - ohh wait you want that dont you??

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

xx

over a year ago

Craig hun has anyone ever told you that you really are a strange little man??

But I loves you for cheering me up today I didnt realise how much I need to laugh and you and Stu have deff put the smile back on my face.

THANK YOU SWEETIE

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/07/10 14:34:37]

over a year ago

"Craig hun has anyone ever told you that you really are a strange little man??

But I loves you for cheering me up today I didnt realise how much I need to laugh and you and Stu have deff put the smile back on my face.

THANK YOU SWEETIE

Shona

x x x "

It would be easier ta list the people who haven't told me lol

Even my 9 year old daughter thinks im weired (her words) lol xx

over a year ago

"C

Even my 9 year old daughter thinks im weired (her words) lol xx "

her spelling too?

over a year ago

"C

her spelling too? "

ok lol ill give ya that one

And no actually she spells better than me lol she has won school comps xx

over a year ago

"C

her spelling too?

ok lol ill give ya that one

And no actually she spells better than me lol she has won school comps xx "

lot of money in the education system then if they can give away school computers

over a year ago

Feck Jack she is only 12 I aint that brave to let her out in my heels, Steven would kill me and her

Mind you my shaggy shoes are too small for her Im only a tiny size 5 she is already a size 6 so my good heels are safe for a few years yet until the youngest tries to steal them

Shona

x x x "

ooo sorry Shona, thought proms were for 16yr olds, a sort of leaving party..

Glad we've got sons, but they're grown up now though, 21 and 24. They couldn't wear my clothes, I'm way bigger than either of them, and I'd be well worried if they wanted to wear Kates

over a year ago

My oldest disowned me when she was 5 cos I decided to bleach my hair and it went a rainbow of colours.

White at the roots and carrot orange at the ends, went to collect her from school forgot to wear a hat she looked me up and down said to the teacher wheres my mummy I cant see her!!!

Needless to say teacher handed her over and I promised to wear a hat til I got my hair redone

Now its me stopping her from colouring her hair and ruining it like I have done.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Right im off ta work now lol have two jobs on today so will be less bored for a bit have fun xx

over a year ago

lol shona....been embarrassing my daughter forever.....father of the bride speech was so traumatic.....had to keep watching her for signs that I was about to be disowned......ended up skipping over several of my prompts.....pmsl

over a year ago

Shona

x x x

Glad we've got sons, but they're grown up now though, 21 and 24. They couldn't wear my clothes, I'm way bigger than either of them, and I'd be well worried if they wanted to wear Kates "

Its a new thing Jack the leaving primary school prom cos I never got any prom or leavers do when I was at school and I left school in 1995!!

I mean ffs my youngest "graduated" nursery wtf is that all about??

As for clothes well the 12 year old has a bit to go til she can "borrow" them cos she is a tiny size 6 in womens clothing and Im a 16/18 but she is already the same height as me and she is one of the smaller kids in her year

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"lol shona....been embarrassing my daughter forever.....father of the bride speech was so traumatic.....had to keep watching her for signs that I was about to be disowned......ended up skipping over several of my prompts.....pmsl "

I refused to allow either father to say anything on my wedding day cos I knew between them Steven and I would never be able to breath for worrying about what they would say. But they did pay for loads of drink so I must have saved them a lot of scribbling!!

But its my daughters I feel sorry for cos both Steven and I can be the worst parent in the world when it comes to embarrassing them - even the 7 year old wont go out in public with Steven - well unless he is paying for stuff

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Shona

x x x

Glad we've got sons, but they're grown up now though, 21 and 24. They couldn't wear my clothes, I'm way bigger than either of them, and I'd be well worried if they wanted to wear Kates

Its a new thing Jack the leaving primary school prom cos I never got any prom or leavers do when I was at school and I left school in 1995!!

As for clothes well the 12 year old has a bit to go til she can "borrow" them cos she is a tiny size 6 in womens clothing and Im a 16/18 but she is already the same height as me and she is one of the smaller kids in her year

Shona

x x x "

man am I going to have an expensive time in 9 years time then if they go that sort of thing when my twin girls are 12\!!!!lol

I am already getting misty eyed about them starting preschool in september and my son going to "big boy school" can not imagine them leaving school

over a year ago

"Its a new thing Jack the leaving primary school prom cos I never got any prom or leavers do when I was at school and I left school in 1995!!

Shona

x x x "

Cherish the time you have with them while they are young, coz it soon goes.

Ours are both at uni, so still costing us, lol. Looking back, it seems like yesterday that I left school, never mind the kids, and I left in 1973

over a year ago

We do Jack cos we know we only have them for a short length of time then they wont be our little girls anymore.

Thats when the trouble really starts lol I pity all the local blokes cos my girls have enough of me in them to chew them up and spit them out before breakfast

Shona

x x x

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman
over a year ago

cannock

"

Ours are both at uni, so still costing us, lol. "

I'm thirty something and still costing my parents lol, deposit for a house last year...car this year, might see if i can get a holiday next year

over a year ago

"Its a new thing Jack the leaving primary school prom cos I never got any prom or leavers do when I was at school and I left school in 1995!!

Shona

x x x

Cherish the time you have with them while they are young, coz it soon goes.

Ours are both at uni, so still costing us, lol. Looking back, it seems like yesterday that I left school, never mind the kids, and I left in 1973"

just wait till your eldest grandaughter i about to hit secondary school ...then you feel your age !! where did the time go ???

Post new Message to Thread