Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do you love crossdressing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wanted to start this topic to see different opinions of crossfdresser and why they love what they do.

me as someone who has been crossdressing since i can remember and have had a love hate relationship to my fetish over the years i never understood why i always no matter what always came bk to. Now i love getting dressed up and having fun with other tvs and guys. For me it gives me a urge to be a total slut and i honestly love it abd cant get enough of it but if i wasnt dressed i would not have the same urge to be with guys, the appeal just aint there. Maybe its the taboo. But the reason i do it is the feeling i get when im dressed it unexplainable.

I know this type of thread probaly has been done before but im just fascinated to hear others outlook on their experiences and love hearing others stories because i can nearly always relate in some way.

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I once dressed as a woman to go to a fancy dress party, I walked and looked like a cross between Kenny Everett and Dick Emerey

over a year ago

"I once dressed as a woman to go to a fancy dress party, I walked and looked like a cross between Kenny Everett and Dick Emerey "

Lol

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

For me, I just feel so comfortable dressed. I love the feel of my stockings and the naughty feeling when I'm wearing a thong. I love the feel of the different fabrics and the sensation of wearing skirts and dresses. I just feel more like the real me when dressed. I love it when a guy finds me attractive but equally would love a compliment from a lady. It isn't all about slipping on a pair of knickers to pleasure myself (although I don't decry anyone who does) I hope this helps.

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple
over a year ago

Huyton

Mr L here, before I met Mrs L I had worn maybe 2 pairs of knickers, one a long time ago and one pair for an ex as I filmed myself making a mess in them

Since being married my wife enjoys me dressing up, I have my own knickers, stocking's, baby doll, basque, wife lends me her stuff to, it's mainly be in our bedroom fun however this week Mrs L dressed me and sent me out to a guy I've plaid with before, the session was that much better being dressed

It's very naughty, during the meet I was more bottom than vers and enjoyed it

over a year ago

Fantasic!! Great to hear

Keep um coming? X

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I am a bit like Emma CD, I feel comfortable as a man or dressed as a woman.

It is not all about dressing to for sexual gratification, it is getting dressed doing your make up and looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing a woman looking back.

I know I am not convincing, but again that doesn't matter as that is part of me.

Hope this helps.

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"I am a bit like Emma CD, I feel comfortable as a man or dressed as a woman.

It is not all about dressing to for sexual gratification, it is getting dressed doing your make up and looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing a woman looking back.

I know I am not convincing, but again that doesn't matter as that is part of me.

Hope this helps."

I can also meet in male mode or as laura

By *azcollinsTV/TS
over a year ago

wokingham

Like soo many of us, have tried to understand and battle against what I do. After many years of not being able to stop I decided to accept and embrace what I do and just bloody enjoy it. It's about creating an elusion, everyone knows what you really are, yet they still want you. Now there is nothing better than knowing you're turning a guy on by what you've created in your transformation. Very empowering I think, and in the right company soo much fun.

xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I once went to a bad taste party as a school girl, does that count. Did it for a laugh, but it felt good.

over a year ago

Thanks for replies!

Im the same its such a powerfull feeling rubbing up against a man while dressed and feeling him get hard. And then lifting up your dress and pulling down your knickers watching the lust in his eye is amazing.

Its the taboo then that also turns me on.

Also when im on my own i love going to bed in little panties and falling asleep. But its a great stress relief too when i just sit at home watching tv dressed up i love it. Suppoese innocent girl at home, dirty slut outside :P

over a year ago

I love how femine it makes me feel xxx

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

because it makes me feel sexy, more open and more willing to do what a mistress wants

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Strange but it works opposite on me.

I used to go to gay clubs as a guy and felt so self conscious...(you know how stylish the gays are)..

But i was forced to cross dressed one day to a club, and i felt so comfortable, that i dont really care what people think of me...i felt good and yet not self-conscious. The only word i can think of is "liberated".

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

cos it makes me feel wonderfully relaxed and very sexy .it also passes the time as get bored being a man all the time . been doing it since i was small..just cant stop

over a year ago

Can I ask why oh why do so many TV's hide their face?

I mean you wear wigs (most of you) and makeup (most of you)

so why hide surely your in disgiuse

just a thought

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

I just love how sexy I feel when dressed I def know have fem dide and being dressed gives me so much more confidence to allow this come to the fore and be the dominant side of me rathet than my male side

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

because some still have a full beard and dont bother with makeup.

lotsa people hide their face for all sorts of reasons

over a year ago

"because some still have a full beard and dont bother with makeup.

lotsa people hide their face for all sorts of reasons "

fare nuff,,I think its just a bit odd personally but hey ho im not a cd

over a year ago

I'm not keen on showing my face because I don't consider myself attractive. I show a few pics now but I'm not comfortable with it.

One of my latest pics of me in a club in my polkadot dress surprised me, having said that. And I really like it.

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I started dressing in clothes that women I was in relationships with didn't wear. And as soon as I put a pair of heels on with nylons I felt sexy, so I haven't looked back

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I just live as my natural gender and don't cross dress. Since 3/4 I've been a rather different person to what some may have expected.

As over learned to challenge rules, this mindset has flowed to other areas of my life, so I've always been sexually experimental and a little non standard.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Damn this auto spelling, but think you'll get what my post meant.

Post new Message to Thread