Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Love? Here?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does it happen often? I know it happens as I have found an amazing man here, the last thing I was looking for and the last thing I expected. Hes left the site now and we are 'together', its still early days (almost 3 months) but things are going great. Also a friend I have been chating to here has also admitted hes fallen in love with his regular lady of 10 months, she left some time ago and he will be leaving soon.

I was just curious to know if it has happened to many others?

C x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

congratulations! im a firm believer in whatd for you wont go past you and sometimes these things pop up in the strangest of places! i know of a few who have met on here and i know of a lot of cynics who say it never lasts but who cares as long as the 2 people are happy and its what they want xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i have recently started seeing someone i met through here, in fact the first time we met was at the BBW easter bash at Chams.

Its early days but i certainly wasnt looking for a relationship

i think it happens more than we know as people are more open about what they want etc

over a year ago

I love boobies, does that count?.

I'm happy for anyone finding love, wherever they find it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the replies. I must admit I almost stepped back from it but knew at out first meeting there was a definite spark/chemisty that was different. I'm so glad I didn't now.

C x

over a year ago

Think its great when it happens but wouldnt wish it on my self.

over a year ago

I agree Peaches- it's wonderful when it happens to other peeps....well done

xxx

over a year ago

Nor me peaches......... I like the kind of company that goes home : x

over a year ago

Right that's us three for a mangey twah then.

over a year ago

people find love online...at work...through friends...in a bar...so why not on here? I introduced a fuckbuddy to fab about 18 months ago and he met someone, which unfortunately ended what we had but they are still together and have just moved in together ...so it does happen

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Mixed feelings.... it is nice when people are happy or find happiness... but the "I've found a partner so I don't need to be on a swinging site" undertones, which often accompany such pairings, really pisses me off!

over a year ago

Polo- come join us for our mangey twa :o)

over a year ago

"Polo- come join us for our mangey twa :o)"

I'm not doing a manky twat

over a year ago

"Mixed feelings.... it is nice when people are happy or find happiness... but the "I've found a partner so I don't need to be on a swinging site" undertones, which often accompany such pairings, really pisses me off!"

I dont like that either.....

If its love etc...why they still here ?

And if i introduced a fuckbuddy and then lost him because he "found" someone...

that would really piss me off. lmao.

specially if he was a good fuck

over a year ago

"Polo- come join us for our mangey twa :o)

I'm not doing a manky twat "

Wot about a mangy twat ?

over a year ago

Wisnae me!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I'm not doing a manky twat "

Yes, you told me, no need to make it public....

over a year ago

"Mixed feelings.... it is nice when people are happy or find happiness... but the "I've found a partner so I don't need to be on a swinging site" undertones, which often accompany such pairings, really pisses me off!

specially if he was a good fuck "

yes he was and yes it did piss me off at the time...but they are happy now so all is good

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"Mixed feelings.... it is nice when people are happy or find happiness... but the "I've found a partner so I don't need to be on a swinging site" undertones, which often accompany such pairings, really pisses me off!

specially if he was a good fuck "

HUnny your comment if its love why are they still here suggests that a couple who are in love maybe shouldnt be on here? Or am I reading that wrong? x

over a year ago

"Mixed feelings.... it is nice when people are happy or find happiness... but the "I've found a partner so I don't need to be on a swinging site" undertones, which often accompany such pairings, really pisses me off!"

I know what you mean!

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

Wish somebody would love me? sniffle sniffle

over a year ago

i dunno, but i always considered swinging a couple thing and that singles were no here as the site does accomodate them and they are often welcome at swinging parties etc; but i've always considered singles meeting singles is not the same as swinging...ready for a bashing here.

so, when two singles meet (think i should invent a new word.....swingles...votes for or against?)unless as a couple they want to schwingggg...makes sense to leave the site to me.

can imagine there'd be a lot of insecurity considering the way in which they met and who needs jealousy on the site huh??

swingles....well, i love it!

over a year ago

Good luck ta all who find it

Can i just say though

Stop leavin the site when ya do lol i misses ya xx

over a year ago

"i dunno, but i always considered swinging a couple thing and that singles were no here as the site does accomodate them and they are often welcome at swinging parties etc; but i've always considered singles meeting singles is not the same as swinging...ready for a bashing here.

so, when two singles meet (think i should invent a new word.....swingles...votes for or against?)unless as a couple they want to schwingggg...makes sense to leave the site to me.

can imagine there'd be a lot of insecurity considering the way in which they met and who needs jealousy on the site huh??

swingles....well, i love it!"

Swingles was first made up on another site about 4-5 years ago during a debate on whether singles can be swingers.

The general consensus of the very long debate was:

- Swinging (verb) is the activity, involving couples or part of a couple (with consent) or more than 2 people.

- being a swinger (noun) is about your attitude, values and beliefs

- 1-2-1 sex is not swinging (or everyone sexually active) would be swinging…. but you can still be a swinger (noun) even though you are currently only having 1-2-1 sex.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I think if 2 swingles do meet and then decide onmt think they should leave the site unless they choose to of course as couples is what swinging is about and then add in the swingles too to highten up the fun.

If I met a man on here then wouldnt want to stop doing the swinging as I love it and am also bi and he wouldnt be able to give me that.

I think it is more about swingles meeting the right man then deciding to finish swinging. Naturally its their choice but if swinging is a big thing to you as it is to me being bi, I cant imagine not doing it wether I had a partner or not.

Its all choice isnt it

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Larry and I met through another site and got to meet up at the Notts Social 4 years ago. We got married 20 months ago and are perfectly happy what we get out of the site. Unfortunately we don't get the chance to meet many people or go to socials but we hope that all changes when we get back to the UK in the next month or 2.

Don't think anyone should knock what others decide to do on here. It's all personal choice

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I am on this site predominently for sex(shock horror) that is to meet people and get to know them and have saucy fun but not to date or look for a relationship. For me swinging is what it is, based on sex and friendship but not a relationship

I am on a dating site to date and get to know one single man that will hopefully turn towards good sex and a future life. Now if that life will also contain us/me having pleasurable times with ladies to and me/him enjoying pleasures with other men then great.

But for me and me alone that is how I see the difference.

Swing site for sex based

Dating site for relaionship based and hopefully long term

Before anyone says anything I have never swung while dating someone and have also told them all about my swingling experience and shown them pictures and comments and my profile in whole....

Not had one man run a mile when told him what I enjoy.So I guess that is good, but just realsised that it was best to say how I see it. I am looking for the one soecial man to spend my life with but no on here but from a dating site. If it happens on here then lovely but not searching for that.

Post new Message to Thread