Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

3 years ago today at 12:35 and 12:37 am my beautiful baby girls came into this world.Happy Birthday girlies xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hip hip hurrah! many many happy returns to your girls xxxx

over a year ago

thank you very much! does not seem possible that they are 3 already..3 with the attitudes of 15 year olds...lol...I dread to see the attitude at 15...lol

By *ornyandnymphoCouple
over a year ago

poole

"thank you very much! does not seem possible that they are 3 already..3 with the attitudes of 15 year olds...lol...I dread to see the attitude at 15...lol"

You get double the attitude, but double the love and pleasure from them. Our twins are now 21 and still very close. One of them recently had a massive car accident and the other knew something was wrong, even though he was 5 miles away.

over a year ago

"thank you very much! does not seem possible that they are 3 already..3 with the attitudes of 15 year olds...lol...I dread to see the attitude at 15...lol

You get double the attitude, but double the love and pleasure from them. Our twins are now 21 and still very close. One of them recently had a massive car accident and the other knew something was wrong, even though he was 5 miles away."

was he hurt badly?I hope he is ok xx

oh I know...my husband left me when my son was 2 and the twins 4 months old...and I always say that it is my kids that have both made me insane and kept me sane these past 3 years...they are my life. I wouldn't give up any of it the good or very difficult times for anything...the best gifts I could have ever gotten in my life xx

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Happy Birthday to your littlies, may you enjoy this day and many many more to come x

over a year ago

Happy birthday ta the double trouble lol hope they brings ya loads a love n stuff xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Big happy birthday hugs to the terrible twosome

I hope they have a fabulous day xx

over a year ago

Hope you all have a fabby day together.....mwah!!! xxx

over a year ago

thank you all!! one was poorly last night but she seems to be feeling better today so I think a birthday picnic lunch in the park is in order this afternoon after we pick up my son at preschool.

over a year ago

"thank you all!! one was poorly last night but she seems to be feeling better today so I think a birthday picnic lunch in the park is in order this afternoon after we pick up my son at preschool. "

If you're on here later saying you've twisted your ankle playing chase in the park, and feel sick after too much cake they'll be a big congratulations from us

Have a wonderful day with them, one of the few where rules go out the window and you get to be a big kid too. Have fun and hope the girls have a super duper day xxxx

over a year ago

"thank you all!! one was poorly last night but she seems to be feeling better today so I think a birthday picnic lunch in the park is in order this afternoon after we pick up my son at preschool.

If you're on here later saying you've twisted your ankle playing chase in the park, and feel sick after too much cake they'll be a big congratulations from us

Have a wonderful day with them, one of the few where rules go out the window and you get to be a big kid too. Have fun and hope the girls have a super duper day xxxx"

unfortunately C who was pourly last night was sick again this morning and is back in bed so can't even get son to preschool so all plans out the window for now...think it is just going to be a day of cuddles for her and crafts for the other 2

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

You let them read this site!!!!!!!

Post new Message to Thread