Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

young women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

do all young women fancy older guys???? my man is 26 and he's alway's bein checked by younger women aged between 17 and 21.... pissing off cause it's only old guys checking me perv's whats up with this the older the man younger the women.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

its the whole men mature slower thing so girls go for older men

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"do all young women fancy older guys???? my man is 26 and he's alway's bein checked by younger women aged between 17 and 21.... pissing off cause it's only old guys checking me perv's whats up with this the older the man younger the women....."

Nothing's 'up with it', just personal preference. I chose to date a man 15 years my senior, marry him and have children. I didnt, for one minute, think he was a pervert after a younger model... it was just the initial mutual attraction that grew into something far greater.

I'd just take the attention as a form of flattery, if they're not for you say thanks but no thanks, if they are then have a great time !!!

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

"do all young women fancy older guys???? my man is 26 and he's alway's bein checked by younger women aged between 17 and 21.... pissing off cause it's only old guys checking me perv's whats up with this the older the man younger the women....."

you call 26 old!!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

older not old old... lol

and 26 is older than 17 and up..

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"older not old old... lol

and 26 is older than 17 and up.."

You took the words right out of my mouth there!

over a year ago

When I was 17-21 I wouldn't really class a 26 year old 'boy' as an 'older man' My partner is 20 years my senior so maybe it is just that I am used to being with an older man, we have two children together and I don't see anything 'up with it' or pervy about it but each to their own I guess

over a year ago

you have you age range set at 18-50 by the way, just incase you weren't aware

over a year ago

If you regard men checking you out on a swinger's site as pervs, I'd suggest that maybe you are in the wrong place.

over a year ago

I remember at 17 being walked home from the pub by a 28 year old. I thought he was ANCIENT.

Post new Message to Thread