Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A friend invite...???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do some people get so pernickety about friend invites from people they don't know?

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet, but in swinging terms, we're hare for the sex and part of the process of selecting potential playmates is to see what they look like naked, which in some cases can only been seen in someone's private gallery. If people have a problem being seen nude then why are they swinging in the first place??

Similarly, if someone wants to have an online fiddle with themselves over our photos instead of maybe enjoying the real thing, then knock yaselves out, it don't bother us.

Whenever I see profiles saying, "don't invite me as a friend if we haven't chatted", I always think, "Now there is someone so far up their own arse they've forgotten what daylight looks like!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

codswallop

each to their own

so i could send u an invite just for a perv then???

over a year ago

sorry just noticed your NOT even swinging

why even let it bother you??????

some weird folk on here i can tell ya

over a year ago

"codswallop

each to their own

so i could send u an invite just for a perv then??? "

If that gets ya rocks off sure, but we always look at other people's profiles before accepting friend's invites.

over a year ago

i think most have face pics in private and would rather everyone couldnt see them.

over a year ago

"sorry just noticed your NOT even swinging

why even let it bother you??????

some weird folk on here i can tell ya "

Not at the moment, no, but if we had no intention of ever swinging again then we wouldn't have an account here either. Geddit.

over a year ago

Some see a friends invite the same as someone lifting your skirt or kilt to look at your wedding tackle. Its impolite to ask to be a friend without getting to know someone! Its called etiquette.

over a year ago

"i think most have face pics in private and would rather everyone couldnt see them."

Once we've reached the stage where we're interested in someone we'd want to cam-verify, which would include showing our faces. No need to put our face pics in our gallery.

I just don't get these profiles that are so negative that you'd be forgiven for thinking they didn't want to swing at all!

over a year ago

so just cos were swingers that means manners dont apply???

over a year ago

The site offers the option for people to share with all and sundry or keep certain pictures ie face ones private for people they are likely to meet.

I get requests for friend invites from people the other end of the country, "kids" but according to the OP pictures should be there for all.

It amazes me that people seem to spend an inordinate amount of time telling people how they should conduct their own business...

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"Why do some people get so pernickety about friend invites from people they don't know?

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet, but in swinging terms, we're hare for the sex and part of the process of selecting potential playmates is to see what they look like naked, which in some cases can only been seen in someone's private gallery. If people have a problem being seen nude then why are they swinging in the first place??

Similarly, if someone wants to have an online fiddle with themselves over our photos instead of maybe enjoying the real thing, then knock yaselves out, it don't bother us.

Whenever I see profiles saying, "don't invite me as a friend if we haven't chatted", I always think, "Now there is someone so far up their own arse they've forgotten what daylight looks like!" "

Totally agree!

over a year ago

"The site offers the option for people to share with all and sundry or keep certain pictures ie face ones private for people they are likely to meet.

I get requests for friend invites from people the other end of the country, "kids" but according to the OP pictures should be there for all.

It amazes me that people seem to spend an inordinate amount of time telling people how they should conduct their own business...

"

inordinate? one question is inordinate?

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Im only hare for wabbits

over a year ago

"

"

funny that aint it......

this forums full of them & by far the worst ive came across on the net for 'The Profile Police'

watch out....they'll get ya

over a year ago

"Im only hare for wabbits"

Amazing how one word in a long passage of text can jump out at ya and trigger a totally different thought process lol

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"Im only hare for wabbits

Amazing how one word in a long passage of text can jump out at ya and trigger a totally different thought process lol "

Welcome to planet Fuss

over a year ago

...just when you thought there was nothing left to complain about.

what about to personal rights?!

over a year ago

"Im only hare for wabbits

Amazing how one word in a long passage of text can jump out at ya and trigger a totally different thought process lol

Welcome to planet Fuss "

Will I need a passport?

Is it safe?

Won't get banged up will I?

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Its always sunny and there is a free bar....how does that sound? lol

over a year ago

"Its always sunny and there is a free bar....how does that sound? lol"

ggobye planet stu......

over a year ago

Perfick! Nice cool lager for me and Siren will have a bucket of wine.

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"Its always sunny and there is a free bar....how does that sound? lol

ggobye planet stu...... "

Wooohoooo, party at mine then

back OT, I dont accept friends invites cos they are all working for the Badger police looking for my secret stash of golden penguin eggs

over a year ago

"Its always sunny and there is a free bar....how does that sound? lol

ggobye planet stu......

Wooohoooo, party at mine then

back OT, I dont accept friends invites cos they are all working for the Badger police looking for my secret stash of golden penguin eggs "

Gis a gallon of wot she's drinking, barman, please.

over a year ago

send a friend invite to someone you don't know,they turn the invitee down,invitee gets angry!!!

weird

over a year ago

can never be too careful with those golden penguin eggs.....the badger police don't subscribe to the Badger Police Good Conduct Guidelines.....Fascist Cops

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

i personally dont see point of having a huge list of ppl ive not spoken to , never will speak to and have no intention or chance of meeting .i mean why would someone other side of country ect bother sending friends invite as theres ney chance well ever meet !! if they wanna get their jollies then fine but do it else where lol !! im here to actually MEET ppl not just play with myself or toy with idea of swinging! if others wish to do that then that indeed their choice and right to do that . but i dont intend to waste my time in the process with them ,choosing to focus my attentions and energies more posativly on ppl with in criteria im looking for to actually meet .

if that makes me up myself then that is your opinion. personally id not barrate anyone for their own personal preferences after all ITS WHAT YOU AS AN INDERVIDUAL FEELS COMFORTABLE THAT COUNTS . dont think anyone has the right to say the way they do things on here is the way to do it that smarts of smugness and self rightousness in my opionion . what suits you if fine for you and what your comfortable with . just because others have different bounderies and comfort zones doesnt make them wrong or any less valid !

over a year ago

"can never be too careful with those golden penguin eggs.....the badger police don't subscribe to the Badger Police Good Conduct Guidelines.....Fascist Cops"

But the BPGCG are under new SOP's from the HSE about PE's left unattended.

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"can never be too careful with those golden penguin eggs.....the badger police don't subscribe to the Badger Police Good Conduct Guidelines.....Fascist Cops

But the BPGCG are under new SOP's from the HSE about PE's left unattended. "

My work here is done laters sexy peeps xxxx mwah xxxx

over a year ago

"i personally dont see point of having a huge list of ppl ive not spoken to , never will speak to and have no intention or chance of meeting .i mean why would someone other side of country ect bother sending friends invite as theres ney chance well ever meet !! if they wanna get their jollies then fine but do it else where lol !! im here to actually MEET ppl not just play with myself or toy with idea of swinging! if others wish to do that then that indeed their choice and right to do that . but i dont intend to waste my time in the process with them ,choosing to focus my attentions and energies more posativly on ppl with in criteria im looking for to actually meet .

if that makes me up myself then that is your opinion. personally id not barrate anyone for their own personal preferences after all ITS WHAT YOU AS AN INDERVIDUAL FEELS COMFORTABLE THAT COUNTS . dont think anyone has the right to say the way they do things on here is the way to do it that smarts of smugness and self rightousness in my opionion . what suits you if fine for you and what your comfortable with . just because others have different bounderies and comfort zones doesnt make them wrong or any less valid !

"

Aaah my dear...but some DO feel they have the right to dictate how you conduct your business, and are vocal about it.

over a year ago

"can never be too careful with those golden penguin eggs.....the badger police don't subscribe to the Badger Police Good Conduct Guidelines.....Fascist Cops

My work here is done laters sexy peeps xxxx mwah xxxx"

psst... Off her bleedin' rocker, that one.. ta ta love!

over a year ago

we have facial pix in our private gallery. why would we accept a friends invite from someone we have had no contact with? a lot of those we receive are from people with no pics and no validations. our pics could end up anywhere. we may has well give then our bank details while we're at it. this isn't facebook. btw something needs to be done about the ability to right click on this site. you can't do it on sdc and its a lot safer

over a year ago

My work here is done laters sexy peeps xxxx mwah xxxx"

Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! lovie ...... have a good one

over a year ago

"Aaah my dear...but some DO feel they have the right to dictate how you conduct your business, and are vocal about it. "

you mean like on your profile..

DO this

DO that

DONT do this

DONT do that..

Sheesh!

pot kettle black

over a year ago

be there in an hour xx

over a year ago

"we have facial pix in our private gallery. why would we accept a friends invite from someone we have had no contact with? a lot of those we receive are from people with no pics and no validations. our pics could end up anywhere. we may has well give then our bank details while we're at it. this isn't facebook. btw something needs to be done about the ability to right click on this site. you can't do it on sdc and its a lot safer"

Admin have addressed that issue in the FAQ. Even if the right click function is disabled all someone has to do to get your photo is hit the 'Print screen' button on their keyboard and paste it into any paint program.

over a year ago

"Aaah my dear...but some DO feel they have the right to dictate how you conduct your business, and are vocal about it.

DO this

DO that

DONT do this

DONT do that..

Sheesh!

pot kettle black "

But it's MY profile...I'm not telling other what they should have in theirs...or is that concept beyond you?!!

over a year ago

We have on our profile,we only accept if we have met or are going to meet..

Why would we accept of someone from Scotland or London? When chances are we are never going to meet..

Also,why would we want to accept of someone who has no pics,been on here for yrs got a long friends list and not been verified..

They are our private pics and we choose who see's them.

over a year ago

"Aaah my dear...but some DO feel they have the right to dictate how you conduct your business, and are vocal about it.

DO this

DO that

DONT do this

DONT do that..

Sheesh!

pot kettle black

But it's MY profile...I'm not telling other what they should have in theirs...or is that concept beyond you?!!"

And by that same token, do I not have the right to say what I think of profiles that harp on about friends invites? Or is THAT concept beyond YOU?

You know, free speech.

over a year ago

"Why do some people get so pernickety about friend invites from people they don't know?

Whenever I see profiles saying, "don't invite me as a friend if we haven't chatted", I always think, "Now there is someone so far up their own arse they've forgotten what daylight looks like!" "

we have that very quote in our profile, we don't consider us to be up ourselves, one does wonder why it's called a Private Gallery open only to Friends or even why the Friends List is even available if by your post we should just let all n sundry who send an invite to be given access, if we wanted all to see our face pics we would put them on the public profile but for Discretion because of our jobs we choose not to.

How can that be so wrong or hard to understand??

over a year ago

I have the dont add me unless we chatted as i am selctive and no point adding someone you arent attracted to or have no intrest in having fun with

so why give people false hopes

as much as i am in for the sex i do like some sort of connection

over a year ago

DO this

DO that

DONT do this

DONT do that..

Sheesh!

pot kettle black

But it's MY profile...I'm not telling other what they should have in theirs...or is that concept beyond you?!!

And by that same token, do I not have the right to say what I think of profiles that harp on about friends invites? Or is THAT concept beyond YOU?

You know, free speech. "

Personal preference is just that!

It wouldn't cross my mind to criticise what people have on their profile. Being offensive because someone has something on their profil that I may not like is not my way.

But hey, if it makes people feel better about themselves who am I to spoil their fun!

over a year ago

i think that's the point personal preference

i also have to be fussy due my job i would hate the people i manage see the pics

over a year ago

"

we have that very quote in our profile, we don't consider us to be up ourselves, one does wonder why it's called a Private Gallery open only to Friends or even why the Friends List is even available if by your post we should just let all n sundry who send an invite to be given access, if we wanted all to see our face pics we would put them on the public profile but for Discretion because of our jobs we choose not to.

How can that be so wrong or hard to understand??

"

We also have sensitive jobs and for that reason we wouldn't put face pics up even in our private gallery (lets say a mistake in coding led that gallery to become temporarily freely available to anyone, I'm not saying it will happen, but that it can).

This is a contact site for sex. Does anyone seriously expect to be come such firm buddies that they'll be invited over to meet the family? (For those who are open swingers, I know you do have swinging friends known to your families).

To us, the Friends list is simply a way of showing a little bit more than those photos we have publicly available. To give a hint of promise of what's to come should it get that far. We do travel about the UK a bit so having contacts in towns we wouldn't normally get to is a bonus (any port in a storm lol).. but to make such an issue out of blah blah blah we only blah blah blah accept people we know blah blah blah as friends.. what a croc of crap.

Join match.com if you want buddies.

This is about shagging.

over a year ago

"It wouldn't cross my mind to criticise what people have on their profile. Being offensive because someone has something on their profil that I may not like is not my way.

But hey, if it makes people feel better about themselves who am I to spoil their fun!"

Oh you do it so much more subtly than that.

over a year ago

Its about choice,its our profile and they are our private pics we only let people see our private pics if we are going to meet or have met.

over a year ago

"Its about choice,its our profile and they are our private pics we only let people see our private pics if we are going to meet or have met."

I know it's about choice, and contrary to what some others have decided I was saying, my issue is those who feel they need to state it so boldly on their profiles. All it says to me is, "Fuck off, we don't want your attention."

We get friends invites, lots of them - some we accept, some we don't, but we don't feel the need to bleat on about it on our profile. It's 'look at me, aren't I popular' attention seeking.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Its about choice,its our profile and they are our private pics we only let people see our private pics if we are going to meet or have met.

I know it's about choice, and contrary to what some others have decided I was saying, my issue is those who feel they need to state it so boldly on their profiles. All it says to me is, "Fuck off, we don't want your attention."

We get friends invites, lots of them - some we accept, some we don't, but we don't feel the need to bleat on about it on our profile. It's 'look at me, aren't I popular' attention seeking."

Well don't stick around on those profiles then and move on to a profile that you do like - it's not that hard to work out!

As always, just my tuppence worth!

over a year ago

"Its about choice,its our profile and they are our private pics we only let people see our private pics if we are going to meet or have met.

We get friends invites, lots of them - some we accept, some we don't, but we don't feel the need to bleat on about it on our profile. It's 'look at me, aren't I popular' attention seeking."

We have it on our profile,and we are definatly not up our own arses and we are definatly not saying fuck off,like i said why would we want to accept an invite of someone from london who we are never going to meet?

Private gallery is for people who you choose who see's your private pics.

We get loads of friends invites everyday and most of them get deleted.

I see you got no pics in private gallery so a friends list wont bother you as you got no pics for people to see.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/06/10 13:39:12]

over a year ago

^^^ read it back and made no sense ^^

suffice to say happy swinging in whatever way you choose to advertise it

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"^^^ read it back and made no sense ^^

suffice to say happy swinging in whatever way you choose to advertise it "

It doesn't need to make sense to be posted in the forums these days!

over a year ago

We get friends invites, lots of them - some we accept, some we don't, but we don't feel the need to bleat on about it on our profile. It's 'look at me, aren't I popular' attention seeking.

Well don't stick around on those profiles then and move on to a profile that you do like - it's not that hard to work out!

As always, just my tuppence worth! "

You musta read my mind as that's exactly what we do do....and those stupid 'University of Sydney disclaimers' you see too, how ridiculous, and it's evem mentioned in the FAQ that it's discouraged as the only thing it does it eat up bandwidth. It carries no legal weight whatsoever.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Don't stick around to read the profiles you don't like, and move onto others that you like.

That fact it bothers you so much to start a thread about it, might be why some people write what you say on their profiles, because it bothers them too

PS we don't have any pics for people to view so we don't ever add friends for that.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Don't stick around to read the profiles you don't like, and move onto others that you like.

That fact it bothers you so much to start a thread about it, might be why some people write what you say on their profiles, because it bothers them too

PS we don't have any pics for people to view so we don't ever add friends for that."

Damn just delete my friends invite then Rugby

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Done already

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

well wishy, my profile says precisely that......my reasons are my own, i will tell ya when i return from being up my own arse

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Well, I've just come out from being up my own arse - (all the peeps that have met me will verify that is a fact - very much up myself!) and have to agree with the majority of other posters - we like to have chatted before we exchange friends invites - don't faint or melt if we get an unsolicited one though - we wait till they've gone off line - take a look at them and decide what to do based on what we see! A bit cheeky but hey! what the hell - live dangerously! Z

over a year ago

Hmmmmm .... well we're far from being up our own arse, but if we wanted all and sundry to view all our pics, we'd make them all public.

The reason we have some in private is so that only people of our choosing can view them, ie friends.

However it doesn't bother us one iota if people send us requests, because ubless we have arranged for them to be added to our list, the requests just get bulk deleted without even looking at them and without even a 2nd thought.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

your in a bar, a stranger come's over and start's talking to you ,,,,, do you reply politely to his/her chatter, or do you turn round and say " fuck off I don't know you" ????

It's not who but how on this site, some see that a friends invite is just another way of showing thy have an interest in you.

if you think they might just be picture collector's do as i do and before allowing them on the friends list put all pictures in the private section of your account, then if you like who they are and feel happy to allow them to see your pictures you can bring them back to you friends only folder.

personally I think the site should refrain from showing that you have other photo's on your profile then maybe we wouldn't be getting as many friends invites

only a personal view but worthy of a thought or two by the site admin's

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't have any friends so I don't have any problem

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

awe can I be your friend ( in the style of the kiora ad)

By *ick and tockCouple
over a year ago

wigan

we getting the feeling the are more and more old fuck buddy profiles that the male still uses and try's to still get in contact with couples on it if u know what we mean

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

What rubbish i dont accept friends invites from anyone unless ive spoken to them first if someone is intrested in u then they will send u an email first to many wankers in here and i for one aint gonna be the wanking material for every tom dick or harry in here and i certaily aint up my own ass either

over a year ago

Whenever I see profiles saying, "don't invite me as a friend if we haven't chatted", I always think, "Now there is someone so far up their own arse they've forgotten what daylight looks like!"

What rubbish i dont accept friends invites from anyone unless ive spoken to them first if someone is intrested in u then they will send u an email first to many wankers in here and i for one aint gonna be the wanking material for every tom dick or harry in here and i certaily aint up my own ass either "

Here here and why should we allow pic collecters to get of on our pics?

over a year ago

I regularly get friend invites off total randoms who live 100s of miles away from me. i will never meet them so what is the point in having them on my friends list. I would say that if I had chatted to someone a bit then I would be happy to add them to my friend list. What is the point in having private photos if you are just going to let every fucker add you, you might aswell make them all public. Anyway each to their own, I enjoy being able to control who I do and do not have on my friends list, if I turn down someones invitation and they don't like it un-fucking-lucky. And just because someones profile states they will not just accept every random friend invite I do not see how that makes them 'up their own arse' Maybe I am missing something here, i didnt realise the whole point to this site was to open up your life to anyone who wants to stick their nose in just not to seem 'arsey'

By *ick and tockCouple
over a year ago

wigan

so y dont the site owners do something about

over a year ago

"

This is a contact site for sex. Does anyone seriously expect to be come such firm buddies that they'll be invited over to meet the family? (For those who are open swingers, I know you do have swinging friends known to your families).

To us, the Friends list is simply a way of showing a little bit more than those photos we have publicly available. To give a hint of promise of what's to come should it get that far. We do travel about the UK a bit so having contacts in towns we wouldn't normally get to is a bonus (any port in a storm lol).. but to make such an issue out of blah blah blah we only blah blah blah accept people we know blah blah blah as friends.. what a croc of crap.

Join match.com if you want buddies.

This is about shagging."

This may be a site that is set up for swinging but it doesn't mean you might not meet people you become great friends with. Grai and I prefer to be friends with the people we meet. We are not after endless couple and singles to have sex with but instead a few people that we can meet up with and be relaxed enough with that if it comes to it we will have fun sexy time.

We've met some of our closest friends through swinging. Just last night we went to a swinging friends house *just* for dinner, nothing sexual at all and it was lovely.

I find it a bit crude just to say its all about shagging, like you don't really want to get on with or get to know the people you meet. Smacks of people that will meet anyone for a shag.

Ella

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Did you know that the word interested has been spelt wrong 16 times in this thread

over a year ago

What everyone wishy? Oh dear I'd better take a picture then lol

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"your in a bar, a stranger come's over and start's talking to you ,,,,, do you reply politely to his/her chatter, or do you turn round and say " fuck off I don't know you" ????

It's not who but how on this site, some see that a friends invite is just another way of showing thy have an interest in you.

if you think they might just be picture collector's do as i do and before allowing them on the friends list put all pictures in the private section of your account, then if you like who they are and feel happy to allow them to see your pictures you can bring them back to you friends only folder.

personally I think the site should refrain from showing that you have other photo's on your profile then maybe we wouldn't be getting as many friends invites

only a personal view but worthy of a thought or two by the site admin's"

errrmm well firstly this is not a face to face conversation where yes you would replie to someone speaking to you . this is on line so hardly a accurate equvilent . if some random person phoned you and assumed you would send em pictures youd think they were off their rocker !!!! the biggest point is (again missed in ur comparasion) these ppl in the main who send friends requests havent EVER spoken to you let alone attempted polite conversation! !lol!! if they had then you may start to consider them a friend !

would u send a pics to some stranger whos e mailed you just asking for pics ? i certainly wouldnt ! how meny ppl have had there pics stolen and used to set up fake profiles or worse still threats made of copies being sent to family members ,work ect ?? im sure you and the op wouldnt be happy with that . i think its more common sense not to let anyone and everyone access certain pics. how meny times ppl been told if your not wanting certain pics to be copied then dont make em public ! if ppl were more selective about who they trust with pics it would reduce the problems caused when the shite hits the fan which we all know it does !!

seems like your damned if you do and damed if you dont sometimes ! you get the ppl complaining that they accepted a friends invite and then persons blocked em after viewing pics and possible be subject to picture theft .then the ppl who clearly state they wont accept friends invites from ppl theyve not spoken to are blasted and called up themselevs for doing what feels comfortable for them !!

what next ..the ppl who dont put face pics in public are up themseleves as obviously not serious or genuine ?? i mean please !!!!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I don't have any friends so I don't have any problem "

Understandable....

So, ner!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I don't have any friends so I don't have any problem

Understandable....

So, ner!

"

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

I didn't know I was waiting for that opportunity until it turned up, but when it did....

over a year ago

"your in a bar, a stranger come's over and start's talking to you ,,,,, do you reply politely to his/her chatter, or do you turn round and say " fuck off I don't know you" ????

only a personal view but worthy of a thought or two by the site admin's"

Now there's a good point. Removing the link that says there are more photos available in private may stop a lot of friends invites. The link doesn't appear if there are no photos to show.

over a year ago

MY profile, my pics, my ass, up yours!

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"MY profile, my pics, my ass, up yours! "

Best reply to this thread so far!!

over a year ago

What everyone wishy? Oh dear I'd better take a picture then lol"

Oh god no, I've seen your photies, you're fookin gorjus!! ...and even though you live in Wales and we're up in the Arctic fookin Circle I still have hopes that one day we'll get to hook up ... like ... em... 29th Aug, Chams, you guys going?

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Done already "

Can I send another invite tomorrow please? Just incase you do add some!

over a year ago

"MY profile, my pics, my ass, up yours!

Best reply to this thread so far!! "

Considering it's a thread about friends invites and not photos per se.

over a year ago

"Did you know that the word interested has been spelt wrong 16 times in this thread "

Told ya u wuz wierd lol

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

[Removed by poster at 21/06/10 18:58:43]

over a year ago

Considering it's a thread about friends invites and not photos per se. "

my profile states how I feel about friends invites and who views my photos.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Considering it's a thread about friends invites and not photos per se. "

It's still her choice to put what she wants to put on her profile - including anything about not wanting random friends invites

over a year ago

What everyone wishy? Oh dear I'd better take a picture then lol

Oh god no, I've seen your photies, you're fookin gorjus!! ...and even though you live in Wales and we're up in the Arctic fookin Circle I still have hopes that one day we'll get to hook up ... like ... em... 29th Aug, Chams, you guys going?

"

No hun we're scaredy cats when it comes to clubs

over a year ago

"No hun we're scaredy cats when it comes to clubs "

We'll take real proper care of yas. Promise.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"Did you know that the word interested has been spelt wrong 16 times in this thread "

fassinaytink!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"No hun we're scaredy cats when it comes to clubs "

It'll be fine. More of a forum day trip - you'll be too busy chatting to be scared.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"No hun we're scaredy cats when it comes to clubs

We'll take real proper care of yas. Promise. "

You would need to because by your reckoning they would be "so far up their own arse" they wouldn't be able to see where they were going!

over a year ago

Personally i dont accept people as friends till i have chatted with them, that doesnt make me up my ass, its what im used to from another site ive been on so its automatic. Also, to me a friend is someone i know, not someone i dont.

The only people i would consider accepting is the ones i see on the Forums because ive gotten used to seeing them around and know that most of them are trustworthy.

I just dont see the point in accepting someone as a friend that is 3hrs drive away or too young, ie outside my criteria, thats not to say i wouldnt accept them, i just dont see the point.

And dont forget there are some people that are just here to steal pictures, not something id want. Ive only my face picture as private, so they would get no benefit and i only show it once ive exchanged a few messages and can trust them

over a year ago

You would need to because by your reckoning they would be "so far up their own arse" they wouldn't be able to see where they were going! "

Do you mind, this is a private flirt.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

You would need to because by your reckoning they would be "so far up their own arse" they wouldn't be able to see where they were going!

Do you mind, this is a private flirt. "

It's either a private flirt (in a public forum) or a good attempt at back-tracking - I haven't made my mind up on that one as yet - so I will stick around a wee while longer, but ta all the same!

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

like many others have stated; why accept an invite from someone who has no pics at all on their profile?

we have many pics visible anyway; they just hoping the hidden ones are better (little do they know they of our model railway set)

over a year ago

It's either a private flirt (in a public forum) or a good attempt at back-tracking - I haven't made my mind up on that one as yet - so I will stick around a wee while longer, but ta all the same! "

It's no backtrack. Serens and I have chatted/flirted online for months. We know what the score is. And yes, we're on each other's friends lists even though we've never met. Y'see, sometimes, even though people are hundreds of miles away, you just know that if it was possible, you'd meet them.

So do I consider Serens a friend? Hell yeah!

over a year ago

Now now boys no bickering please ..... oooh all this testosterone

over a year ago

"Now now boys no bickering please ..... oooh all this testosterone "

You like that testoster-stuff do ya huh? (got loads more round the back, y'know)

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

It's either a private flirt (in a public forum) or a good attempt at back-tracking - I haven't made my mind up on that one as yet - so I will stick around a wee while longer, but ta all the same!

It's no backtrack. Serens and I have chatted/flirted online for months. We know what the score is. And yes, we're on each other's friends lists even though we've never met. Y'see, sometimes, even though people are hundreds of miles away, you just know that if it was possible, you'd meet them.

So do I consider Serens a friend? Hell yeah!"

You really don't see the irony in what you have been posting on this thread, do you?

Anyway, like every thread on here some will agree with the OP and some won't, that's life, some will accept the different opinions and others wont!

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Now now boys no bickering please ..... oooh all this testosterone "

Can I send you a friends invite please? lol

over a year ago

"Now now boys no bickering please ..... oooh all this testosterone

You like that testoster-stuff do ya huh? (got loads more round the back, y'know) "

Round the back? Hope that's metaphorically speaking

over a year ago

Can I send you a friends invite please? lol "

Have you spoken to us yet?

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Can I send you a friends invite please? lol

Have you spoken to us yet? "

I am now, but is that too soon to send one then?

over a year ago

" You really don't see the irony in what you have been posting on this thread, do you?

Anyway, like every thread on here some will agree with the OP and some won't, that's life, some will accept the different opinions and others wont! "

How is any of it ironic?

The OP was quite clear about how I felt about friends lists, and I haven't backtracked from that one iota. We have people on our friends list that we haven't met, and probably never will because of the distance, but that doesn't stop us *wanting* to meet/play with them. So a bit of online flirting can be a healthy thing and we use the friends list to do that, because we don't see it as some sort of personal diary of our most nearest and dearest buddies - we already have those on MSN, y'see, and in some cases we have their mobile numbers too. People make too much of the friends list - if some people have too many they're considered hardened swingers or they play too easily (wtf is that all about), if some have no friends or one or two they're considered fussy. You can't do right for doing wrong.

This site provides lots of ways of connecting with people; winks, pm, forum, chat, hotlist, and yes, the friends list. Where you take it from there is down to how well you connect but we'll always move it onto MSN or Skype if we're serious about meeting up with someone - and that's mainly because we can cam on there, privately.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

" You really don't see the irony in what you have been posting on this thread, do you?

Anyway, like every thread on here some will agree with the OP and some won't, that's life, some will accept the different opinions and others wont!

How is any of it ironic?

The OP was quite clear about how I felt about friends lists, and I haven't backtracked from that one iota. We have people on our friends list that we haven't met, and probably never will because of the distance, but that doesn't stop us *wanting* to meet/play with them. So a bit of online flirting can be a healthy thing and we use the friends list to do that, because we don't see it as some sort of personal diary of our most nearest and dearest buddies - we already have those on MSN, y'see, and in some cases we have their mobile numbers too. People make too much of the friends list - if some people have too many they're considered hardened swingers or they play too easily (wtf is that all about), if some have no friends or one or two they're considered fussy. You can't do right for doing wrong.

This site provides lots of ways of connecting with people; winks, pm, forum, chat, hotlist, and yes, the friends list. Where you take it from there is down to how well you connect but we'll always move it onto MSN or Skype if we're serious about meeting up with someone - and that's mainly because we can cam on there, privately."

It is ironic because you are allowed to have your preferences in the way you handle your friends list, profile, meets, etc, etc, etc

But you say people are "so far up their own arse they've forgotten what daylight looks like" just because they decide what they have on their OWN profile!

If you can't see how ironic that actually is then I won't be explaining it any further!

No bickering here as there is a lady that asked me not to

Just stating that everyone should be entitled to post what they like on their OWN profile without the fear of people starting a thread about it!

Happy swinging.

over a year ago

I don't worry about the whereabouts of my head ; the sun shines out of my arse.

over a year ago

So who shall I email first when I want to start a thread? Is there a 'hey is this ok for a thread topic' member panel or something?

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

It's been a not too bad start to the Spain V Honduras match tonight and that's coming from a non football fan, even the vuvazelas are not too loud either

That was some goal there as well

Sorry lost track of where I was then!

over a year ago

How is any of it ironic?

This site provides lots of ways of connecting with people; winks, pm, forum, chat, hotlist, and yes, the friends list. Where you take it from there is down to how well you connect but we'll always move it onto MSN or Skype if we're serious about meeting up with someone - and that's mainly because we can cam on there, privately.

It is ironic because you are allowed to have your preferences in the way you handle your friends list, profile, meets, etc, etc, etc

But you say people are "so far up their own arse they've forgotten what daylight looks like" just because they decide what they have on their OWN profile!

If you can't see how ironic that actually is then I won't be explaining it any further!

No bickering here as there is a lady that asked me not to

Just stating that everyone should be entitled to post what they like on their OWN profile without the fear of people starting a thread about it!

Happy swinging.

"

Well said x

Post new Message to Thread