Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Has any one heard the

Jump to newest

By *istress-Mazikeen OP   Woman
over a year ago

bolton

expression Mind fuck or is it just me...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes, had one for 10 years....

over a year ago

"expression Mind fuck or is it just me..."

Not just you ......no.

over a year ago

only heard "mind a fuck while you sleeping?"

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Nope - not just you.Z

over a year ago

"only heard "mind a fuck while you sleeping?""

serious? Yes heard it in context of sexy cerebral wind up whihc needs the mind rather than a physical contact to get you excited... it can be very very powerful

By *istress-Mazikeen OP   Woman
over a year ago

bolton

"only heard "mind a fuck while you sleeping?"

serious? Yes heard it in context of sexy cerebral wind up whihc needs the mind rather than a physical contact to get you excited... it can be very very powerful "

And that is what I meant, it can be more powerful than having physical contact.

over a year ago

serious? Yes heard it in context of sexy cerebral wind up whihc needs the mind rather than a physical contact to get you excited... it can be very very powerful

And that is what I meant, it can be more powerful than having physical contact."

It requires a strong, powerful and intelligent man

over a year ago

It requires a strong, powerful and intelligent man "

lol, guess all you ladies will have to be content with reading and talking about it then

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

It requires a strong, powerful and intelligent man "

Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaa… Best comment I’ve heard for a while because…

I can talk H into orgasm without physical contact so I’ll accept your ‘strong, powerful, intelligent man’ prerequisite

Seriously, I’ve been able to do this with a total of three women so far but then I’ve only ever tried it with three women so far. Never attempted it in a swinging situation as yet. To my way of thinking the time, place, mood is critical.

I guess that its actually or a semi-hypnotic state, pretty much a ‘you can only hear my voice and everything I say will be and you will feel whatever I tell you to feel’ if that makes sense? In other words setting up suggestions as to what the female wants next ‘if’ it was physical and then vocalising how it feels, something like…

“… you would love to feel my tongue exploring your pussy, you want it so bad (pre-conditioning) you can feel something touching the skin of you leg, its my hair as my head moves up to the soft flesh of your inner thighs. Now you can feel the heat from my body as I get closer to that special place, can you feel my breath on your moistness, warm then cool, warm then cool… etc. etc. etc.”

So yes, ‘brain fuck’ does exist, it does work at least for some girls if a guy knows how but personally I think its more to do with the chemistry between the two at the time. I don’t think for a second that I have any special talent, either it’ll work between two people or it won’t.

Of course one should not confuse ‘brain fuck’ with ‘brain fucked’ LOL… As for a ‘mind fuck’ there is always…

“Hello darling fancy a fuck”

“NO!”

“Well do you ‘mind’ laying down while I have one?”

over a year ago

"expression Mind fuck or is it just me..."

married to one....lolol

over a year ago

Isn't 'mind fuck' akin to 'brain washing'.. and that's when you piss in someone's ear!

Post new Message to Thread