Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it allowed to be seriously rude

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

(and I mean swear words lol)to someone in a meassage when they keep messaging you despite you telling them not to until they have a pic?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

id block them if i were you

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"(and I mean swear words lol)to someone in a meassage when they keep messaging you despite you telling them not to until they have a pic? "
im sorry i wont send anymore messages

over a year ago

"(and I mean swear words lol)to someone in a meassage when they keep messaging you despite you telling them not to until they have a pic? im sorry i wont send anymore messages "

thanks kitten , and miss England flags lol, was doing my head in as every reply to him was unread & messages were getting pathetic, and at his age too! lol, don't like blocking, but hey guess could get used to it

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"(and I mean swear words lol)to someone in a meassage when they keep messaging you despite you telling them not to until they have a pic? im sorry i wont send anymore messages

thanks kitten , and miss England flags lol, was doing my head in as every reply to him was unread & messages were getting pathetic, and at his age too! lol, don't like blocking, but hey guess could get used to it "

i think its an art form, wind em up then.....BLOCK if they are a real pain

over a year ago

"(and I mean swear words lol)to someone in a meassage when they keep messaging you despite you telling them not to until they have a pic? im sorry i wont send anymore messages

thanks kitten , and miss England flags lol, was doing my head in as every reply to him was unread & messages were getting pathetic, and at his age too! lol, don't like blocking, but hey guess could get used to it i think its an art form, wind em up then.....BLOCK if they are a real pain "

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

thanks kitten , and miss England flags lol, was doing my head in as every reply to him was unread & messages were getting pathetic, and at his age too! lol, don't like blocking, but hey guess could get used to it i think its an art form, wind em up then.....BLOCK if they are a real pain

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support "

Dont you start, and yes im still supporting em

over a year ago

thanks kitten , and miss England flags lol, was doing my head in as every reply to him was unread & messages were getting pathetic, and at his age too! lol, don't like blocking, but hey guess could get used to it i think its an art form, wind em up then.....BLOCK if they are a real pain

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support Dont you start, and yes im still supporting em "

well the firmness is there so I am sure they would appreciate that support XXXXX

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support Dont you start, and yes im still supporting em "

Someone mentioned she might have a thing going for the tubby one or is that the porker in the squad

Steve

over a year ago

Steve.....am staying eell clear on that as I don't know what ya mean lol....also just playing safe wouldn't want to upset her ....runs and hides in corner

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support Dont you start, and yes im still supporting em

Someone mentioned she might have a thing going for the tubby one or is that the porker in the squad

Steve "

I havent got a thing for who you say is fat, i do have a thing for Matthew Upson and Joe Hart though...think im going off yorkshiremen

over a year ago

creeps out of corner to get to pc to google then names lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

yeh but it was me being wound up! forgot had that clockwork key from years back lol - hey you still showing them flags after England performance, guess they need the support Dont you start, and yes im still supporting em

Steve I havent got a thing for who you say is fat, i do have a thing for Matthew Upson and Joe Hart though...think im going off yorkshiremen "

Awwwww lass it was just some rumor i heared from a _ig bad man but cant remember his name lol

Steve

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

you want to be thankful! He could have sent you pictures making a bit of throwup come up and still kept mailing you with even......less appealing pics

Post new Message to Thread