Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi-sexual-or not??

Jump to newest

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Our last party there were two ladies really having a snogfest with each other, the really intimate snogging that you normally get between partners.

Now here's the thing, Karen who has had sex with them both, then and in the past, cannot bring herself to kiss another woman intimately. She will go down on them, use toys, masturbate them and of course have it returned as well. But she won't kiss a woman, she feels it is 'wrong'

So in her eyes she is not bi-sexual because she won't do this. So what is everyone eles's take on this? what constitutes being bi-sexual, is it the act of sex or the more intimate contact?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kate is the complete opposite...she will do full on kissing, but wont do oral on another woman

over a year ago

Bi-playful is a better term xx

over a year ago

Sounds bisexual to me, as for the kissing, she’s not alone, there’s a good few people within the swinging scene who don’t do kissing full stop, even with opposite sexes.

over a year ago

yeah bi-playful or funsexual are better terms i think, being a male i dont fancy other guys nor do they turn me on unless im in an actual sexual situation with them then i have loads of fun (not a kisser though). Lolly however does go the full hog when with girls and she needs to fany them to have fun with them so she will do passionate kissing and alot more. We both class ourselves as bi because theres no other term to use

over a year ago

"yeah bi-playful or funsexual are better terms i think, being a male i dont fancy other guys nor do they turn me on unless im in an actual sexual situation with them then i have loads of fun (not a kisser though). Lolly however does go the full hog when with girls and she needs to fany them to have fun with them so she will do passionate kissing and alot more. We both class ourselves as bi because theres no other term to use "

Lol spot the type o there

over a year ago

Who cares if she's bi- or not? Why the need to put a label on someone?

We already have straight, gay, bisexual, bi-curious, transvestite, transgender, transexual...probably not much need to add any more as you'll end up with a list a mile long depending on if someone kisses someone of the same sex or not but they'll go down on them, or another name for someone who does everything, someone who'll only do oral etc.

Basically, if everyone is having a ball, why compartmentalise?

To answer the original OP though...yeah, that would make her bisexual in my book! Lol! Your sexuallity isn't defined by whether you kiss someone or not, its whether you're physically attracted t members of the opposite sex or not and I can't imagine Mrs. OP having oral and intercourse with another woman if she wasn't attracted to them.

You've got yourself a Bi-one there!!

over a year ago

Id say if thats what she feels comfy with why stick a lable on it just have fun

over a year ago

"Sounds bisexual to me, as for the kissing, she’s not alone, there’s a good few people within the swinging scene who don’t do kissing full stop, even with opposite sexes. "

Yep, agree with you.

I have a friend who will rim another man, suck his cock have anal sex and not bat an eyelid but the thought of kissing another man turns his stomach...funny thing human psychi - lol

over a year ago

You get a badge and everything if you complete ' bi sexual' exam you know

I have seen and met so many different women who say they are bi sexual when they aren't .... so I just say be who you are without needing clarification of what enjoying sexual encounters with others labels you. (it makes sense to me lol )

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Sounds bisexual to me, as for the kissing, she’s not alone, there’s a good few people within the swinging scene who don’t do kissing full stop, even with opposite sexes. "

* nods *

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Who cares if she's bi- or not? Why the need to put a label on someone?

"

Because if we don't have labels, no one would know what you were looking for or what sexuality you are, and it would take a fecking age going through everyones profiles and mailing them to ask.

People already moan about not having replies to their mails, imagine what it would be like then !

I like the labels, it tells us what we want to know

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Who cares if she's bi- or not? Why the need to put a label on someone?

Because if we don't have labels, no one would know what you were looking for or what sexuality you are, and it would take a fecking age going through everyones profiles and mailing them to ask.

People already moan about not having replies to their mails, imagine what it would be like then !

I like the labels, it tells us what we want to know "

Looks on the back of my neck to check my label.....it says 'seconds'.....doh!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Mine says rugby does mfm incase I get lost

over a year ago

"Mine says rugby does mfm incase I get lost "

rugby does mfm is more of an instruction than a label isn't it?

Just in case we're at a swinger's party and then I can check your tag so what you do - and hey presto, whip you off to a quite room eh?

over a year ago

** see what you do

EDIT

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

See, I knew sewing in that label will come in handy one day Wishy

over a year ago

My label says 666

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Holds cross up at Goth !!

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

well after having read some very interesting answers here's my personal view.....

As long as she (and I) are having sexual fun and enjoying it, does it really matter?

I find it odd though that some people (not those posted here) stipulate 'Bi' when they have really no idea what it is that they are asking for!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Whatever floats your boat is all that matters, if she is enjoying what she is doing do it some more !!

over a year ago

"Holds cross up at Goth !!"
im burning BURNING!!!!! * hisss*

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

See, they were right when they said you were hot !!!

over a year ago

erm..... say who haha ?

over a year ago

i think especially in my case chemistry dictates to what you do and how far you do it, whether it be kissing or anything else. but to me kissing is a necessary part of foreplay to me with either sex

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"to me kissing is a necessary part of foreplay to me with either sex"

Absolutely You can't beat having a huge smacker on wet lips

Post new Message to Thread