Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

new profile

Jump to newest

By *ourge OP   Man
over a year ago

stourport nr kidderminster

why is it people say they are new on hear , when they have been hear before , is it best to keep starting a new profile , all stick to old profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well you're last meet was 5 years ago, many would suggest creating a new profile

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Maybe they have had problems with other users on their old profiles and want to start afresh. Some just want a break from the scene then decide they want to come back, or maybe they have met someone in the vanilla world and it hasn't worked out.

By *ourge OP   Man
over a year ago

not always post my meets on hear , has been hard to get a meets . see people setting up new profiles , did not reason why, may i should the same them .

over a year ago

" not always post my meets on hear , has been hard to get a meets . see people setting up new profiles , did not reason why, may i should the same them .

"

Maybe start a new profile, add more pics and work on spelling and grammar

over a year ago

" not always post my meets on hear , has been hard to get a meets . see people setting up new profiles , did not reason why, may i should the same them .

"

I'd advise proof reading your profile.

You can view your profile as others do on the my account page or by clicking your name at the top of the mobile page.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Maybe start a new profile, add more pics and work on spelling and grammar"

Why would he need to start a new profile? just update this one.

over a year ago

"why is it people say they are new on hear , when they have been hear before , is it best to keep starting a new profile , all stick to old profile"

Reads ok but yes check spelling etc. Maybe add a bit more about yourself and have some public photos available, doesn't have to be your face

over a year ago

People do what they do for their own reasons.

I started a new profile as the old one was a couples profile, we still get to clubs from time to time but due to time together being restricted by work we stopped meeting on Fab, so it seemed sensible to switch to single male profile for forum use.

If you have a reason that suits you then delete and start again, if not then stick with what you have. your life your choice.

over a year ago

This is my new profile, had hassles on the last one so I abandoned it. Don't see an issue

By *ourge OP   Man
over a year ago

point taken on up dating profile, thanks for the feed back , as it goes for spelling and grammar , we all not great at it . and oh would that stop me from being good person ??

over a year ago

"would that stop me from being good person ??"

No it does not. I am dyslexic, but find that on a computer there are many tools that help me overcome it and provide a reasonable interpretation of good English, it's not perfect but it does help to use the right tools.

Post new Message to Thread