Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How popular are...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

midweek meets?

We've never had one yet, but with obvious restrictions such as work, kids, etc, do any of you people do them?

We are having a short break in East Yorkshire early next month and have had zilch interest, so far from our meets ad, lol.

Suppose we'll have to stay in the pub then

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

We don't im a stictly weekend night owl party and play girl

when im not working

Have met up for a social drink mid week before now though

over a year ago

Pub sounds good to me, i'll have a glass of posh rose thanks, no cheap rubbish for me

seriously, as i work shifts in a pub and normally work wednesdays, i couldnt do it, but i dont think i would anyway, fridays is for fun that way i aint got to worry about getting up in the morning

over a year ago

I often have social meets during the week cos I dont stay out late and will be ok for work the next day. Have had Thursday meets cos I kid myself it is nearly the weekend lol!

over a year ago

"I often have social meets during the week cos I dont stay out late and will be ok for work the next day. Have had Thursday meets cos I kid myself it is nearly the weekend lol!"

Well if you are out till after midnight, it will be

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I'll happily meet midweek, but the distance I'm willing to travel is necessarily reduced.

...and since nobody local seems interested, it's mucho wanko most weeknights!

over a year ago

never bothers me .. im self employed so my working life spans the weekends too i meet when i want if i want with who i want !!!

over a year ago

We only meet daytimes and during termtime.

Unreliable babysitters and picky kids who dont like being at someone elses house overnight, (I seem to have the only daughters in the world who dont want sleepovers ) mean when my girls are at school is the only time we have to play.

But never had any problems meeting when I want to yet but I dare say it will happen.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Whats a meet??

over a year ago

I often have midweek meets, cos I'm single, no commitments, and I can say I'm working next day so they cant stay over - much to their relief lol!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have 3 school runs a day to do so only a small window of playtime for me midweek while kids away. I dont have a car and with a morning school run and half 11 run also that is my only regular free time.

My kids go to their dads once every 6 weeks ish so try to play then but that is not a great deal of free time at all, so do sometimes play midweek.

Evening ars not possible with their after school clubs and my volunteer work it means eve meets are out really.

Ps I am a single mum so the kids are my responsibilty so have no choice.

My parent do occasionally have the boys for a night if something big has come up(party) but the guilt the following morning isnt good for me.

They have their own lives and I dont want to take the pee so play is very restricted.

I am lucky that my parents know I swing but dont rub it in their face.

If I do plan a daytime meet it is such a short window of time but I always make it clear to the person I am meeting the time scale. If they want to meet me then its that or wait til I have a free fri or sat eve and that may not be for another 6 months as already plannd meets for the next 3 weekends free which equates to about 4 months.

Life eh lol

over a year ago

I do a few mid week meets because its easier for some. But being single and footloose its easy for me any time.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"midweek meets?

We've never had one yet, but with obvious restrictions such as work, kids, etc, do any of you people do them?

We are having a short break in East Yorkshire early next month and have had zilch interest, so far from our meets ad, lol.

Suppose we'll have to stay in the pub then "

Yep we do midweek meets as we feel your a long time dead so party when we can lol

The reason you cant get a meet in easy Yorks is cos nobody lives in East Yorks. lol

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Very popular here.

I had Steak on Monday, cold Ham with sald tonite, quite like Lasagne or a good spag bol.

A good Pork is rare though, i have to admit

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

When i was meeting as a single femme i had quite a few midweek meets....mostly social then organised a weekend meet for the weekend

over a year ago

i do shift work so my days off are different. one month i play all weekend, the next month in the week

over a year ago

"We are having a short break in East Yorkshire early next month and have had zilch interest, so far from our meets ad, lol. "

Spent a week in Harrogate last July, tried to organise something but didn't even get a "no thanks"!!

over a year ago

"The reason you cant get a meet in easy Yorks is cos nobody lives in East Yorks. lol"

Thats good news

We thought it's because we're mingers

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Naaaaa just checked you out now you asked lol

i am sure if you had chosen to stay in any other part of Yorks you would have pulled,

Steve

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

If you were looking for that "elusive" bi fem, and I was in your age range, and I still lived up North, then I'd have met you!!!

So many if's!!!! lol

I meet mid week, working in retail, I don't get many weekends off, so midweek is as easy for me.

over a year ago

"If you were looking for that "elusive" bi fem, and I was in your age range, and I still lived up North, then I'd have met you!!!

So many if's!!!! lol

I meet mid week, working in retail, I don't get many weekends off, so midweek is as easy for me. "

aww thanks big snogs xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a meet last night and hes just left

over a year ago

I have a few and like them, makes no difference what Day it is to me as I dont know what Day it is anyway

over a year ago

"I had a meet last night and hes just left "

Ah thats why ya up before dark xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I had a meet last night and hes just left

Ah thats why ya up before dark xx "

lmao you got it in one, now i got to get ready for Jay lol

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We have friends who can only meet up midweek during the day, so have been doing midweek meets for a while. We recently persuaded another couple to join the four of us, best Wednesday afternoon we've had for years!

Wonder if the neighbours guess why we sometimes pull the curtains in the bedroom during the day?

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

"midweek meets?

Suppose we'll have to stay in the pub then "

You know we'd be there for you but are going out to Spain. Don't want to rub it in but we have extended the visit now. going on the 1st and coming back on the 26th

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"We have friends who can only meet up midweek during the day, so have been doing midweek meets for a while. We recently persuaded another couple to join the four of us, best Wednesday afternoon we've had for years!

Wonder if the neighbours guess why we sometimes pull the curtains in the bedroom during the day?"

No but i'm in the area doing a door to door survey next wednesday, can I come and see??????

lol

over a year ago

i work shifts so mid week is quite often my weekend ,,can be a bit of a struggle as most folk work normal hours ,,,

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

no problem with midweek evenings ,breaks up the week in fact got one tonight.

over a year ago

well i only meet during week and im in east yorks lol

Post new Message to Thread