Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you meet some one who had previously rejected you?

Say they rejected your based on looks or personality or even lack of verifications but one day out of the blue they changed their mind and wanted to meet

What is your mind set? Did they miss their chance previously, or do you accept that people's minds change and go for it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have self respect. So no.

over a year ago

No, if they rejected me once for whatever reason then they don't get a second chance.

By *Kgirl80Woman
over a year ago

South Coast

I wouldn't, no.

over a year ago

I wouldn't if they said I wasn't their type

over a year ago

No, anyone who says no is blocked so we don't see them on our searches and know not to contact them again.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/14 09:46:05]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

No

over a year ago

not a chance

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

if someone rejected us because they lived too far away and then moved yes, any other reason no.

over a year ago

"not a chance "

@CuteandSassy Hell Yes!!!

over a year ago

do you mean if they actualy told you that you weren't their type probably not. although I have changed my mind and met men who I have told weren't my type and it didn't seem to bother them.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I wouldn't, but am wondering what the op thinks might make them change their mind?

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

No, especially not if they rejected us for looks or personality. - Comes across as "I just need a shag so you'll do!". x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Lack of veris maybe, even change of mind about age limits, something not personal to you. I have on occasion got talking to someone persistent who I previously said no to and ended up meeting them, their personality appealed when I got to know it.

But if they have seen your looks and personality and still said no, then no, they rejected you personally, end of.

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet anyone that had previously rejected me,too many other people to play with

over a year ago

"I wouldn't meet anyone that had previously rejected me,too many other people to play with "

You getting rejected? How is that even possible? Btw... Hell yes!

By *ussexLukeMan
over a year ago

Newhaven

No ta

over a year ago

"Would you meet some one who had previously rejected you?

Say they rejected your based on looks or personality or even lack of verifications but one day out of the blue they changed their mind and wanted to meet

What is your mind set? Did they miss their chance previously, or do you accept that people's minds change and go for it?would we f#ck thair loss the first time

"

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Oh No... Not At all!

over a year ago

Hmmm if they rejected due to location then I would. But if they just rejected on looks and my profile or even simply deleted the message then definitely no.

I like to meet people I get on with, you could have someone who physically ticks all the boxes but mentally is as stimulating as a lamp post....

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Depends on the reason.

If I was told 'not my type' or similar then no.

But location etc then yeah maybe x

over a year ago

I wouldn't. I've received messages where people have asked me if i'm still interested after they've said no to me and updated their status to say that their time has been wasted and that there is no one genuine who wants to meet.

I have to remind them that they already said no to me and just because you picked a wrong'un. I'm not picking up the pieces.

over a year ago

I favoured this saying on my Twitter months ago :-

Choose me or lose me. I'm not a backup plan, & definitely not a second fucking choice

It's a saying I used in real life but could be adapted for Fab too

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

I must have wanted them in the first place, so if they changed their mind,it's a bonus! I'm a more likable person once you get to know me, so can understand if i had grew on them.

over a year ago

Depends on who it is and why. things change and my tastes, interests and what i generally look for have certainly changed over my 10 years in swingworld.

You might have asked them when they were exploring a particular interest that didn't fit what you were offering, or they might have been on a break. seems silly to just turn someone down through pride when you were obviously attracted to them in the first place

over a year ago

No

over a year ago

What is your mind set? Did they miss their chance previously, or do you accept that people's minds change and go for it?

"

NO

i wouldn't

unless i rejected a meet as i wasnt free but i usually make it clear

over a year ago

No not that desperate

over a year ago

I bumped into a bloke from my block list at a party once. I soon realised I made the right choice. .

over a year ago

funnily enough this happened to me near when I first started/signed up, after a few Veri's and new pics they soon seemed interested. Based on the principle I said no- I was the same bloke then as I was a couple months later. They missed their opportunity, there loss is another woman/cpls gain

over a year ago

Being rejected can be a hard nut to swallow but the temptation to ask why? they have changed their mind and then then after they have explained why? the temptation to say "No thanks" after a couple of days maybe to tempting to let them felling how you felt being rejected

over a year ago

"I favoured this saying on my Twitter months ago :-

Choose me or lose me. I'm not a backup plan, & definitely not a second fucking choice

It's a saying I used in real life but could be adapted for Fab too "

Like i say. Why be someone's second choice when you can be anothers first.

over a year ago

"Being rejected can be a hard nut to swallow but the temptation to ask why? they have changed their mind and then then after they have explained why? the temptation to say "No thanks" after a couple of days maybe to tempting to let them felling how you felt being rejected "

Thats a fair point lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"

Would totally depend on how/why they rejected us the first time round....

We have met a few people that we had previously said no thanks too and vice versa.

If it was because we were not their type then no.

If it was because they were busy or weren't meeting at the time, yes we would.

Plus what people are looking for can change over time. The type of meets and things we look for now are completely different from when we first started. For example we didn't used to meet single men, now we do.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Depends on who it is and why. things change and my tastes, interests and what i generally look for have certainly changed over my 10 years in swingworld.

You might have asked them when they were exploring a particular interest that didn't fit what you were offering, or they might have been on a break. seems silly to just turn someone down through pride when you were obviously attracted to them in the first place"

Should of read all the replies first...

This is a better answer than mine

over a year ago

If your a single guy then I would say definitely accept the second chance because single guys get blown out so often that you gotta take your chances. Lol!!

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

No i block them so no more contact

over a year ago

Not a chance!

over a year ago

I would and fuck her once and dump her, so then I have the advantage to say no after lol.

over a year ago

I would casually drop it into conversation and judge her reaction, thrn depending how she reacts make a decision then.

over a year ago

No way, if I am a sloppy second, they quickly become one

Her

over a year ago

"If your a single guy then I would say definitely accept the second chance because single guys get blown out so often that you gotta take your chances. Lol!!"

ain't that the feckin truth

over a year ago

"If your a single guy then I would say definitely accept the second chance because single guys get blown out so often that you gotta take your chances. Lol!!"

Ha yeah some blokes do get a rough time on here.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

It depends on why they said no. If it was personal then hell no, no second chance. If it was logistical then maybe.

By *quirrelMan
over a year ago

North Yorks

Everyone deserves the chance to put right something they did which was wrong. Everyone makes mistakes that's why they put rubbers on the end of pencils.

Apart from that they might just be "the one" and your pride might stop you finding Mr/Mrs right.

over a year ago

Ive had a few guys who turned me down in the past who have mailed me since i lost weight and put new pics up, saying congrats on the weight loss you look great now would you like to meet blah blah blah

no i wouldn't

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I think it should depend, as a single female I have rejected people purely because I have been contacted by too many people.....sometimes this site can become a bit daunting for me

Post new Message to Thread