FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You know its not going to be a good day when...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So already this morning ive made a cup of coffee without boiling the kettle, spilt the kids cereal on the floor and just emptied the washing machine of whay were whites and are now pinks....

Someone bring me chocolate and wake me up please!

Hope everyone elses day has started better than mine!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Not really, got halfway to work, only to get a call saying a delivery we had been expecting was not going to be arriving today. Bugger all else we can do til it gets here, so am back home now

Stopped late on Friday to get everything ready for it as well

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've got the day off work, to revise for an exam I'm doomed to fail.

over a year ago

i had one of those days on saturday.. my daughter decided to play tarzan from my curtains, ripping the pole off the wall..

then went to wash my net curtains and dropped one in the front room meaning only one of them went into the machine

then had a full on wrestle withthe wire thing thats holds the net curtains up

over a year ago

I'm sitting on the sofa after a bad night waiting for the kettle to boil. I'm not expecting anything untoward to happen today

over a year ago

I was putting petrol in my car and it started rolling down the forecourt!

I hadn't put the handbrake on.....had to quickly put the nozzle away jump in and put it on

I hope the day gets better

over a year ago

"So already this morning ive made a cup of coffee without boiling the kettle, spilt the kids cereal on the floor and just emptied the washing machine of whay were whites and are now pinks....

Hope everyone elses day has started better

than mine!

trying to send chocolate through the power of my mind

"

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Awwwwww to all of you *hug*

Mondays are great! On the slippery slope to another weekend

over a year ago

I am not even going to go there at this moment in time

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"So already this morning ive made a cup of coffee without boiling the kettle, spilt the kids cereal on the floor and just emptied the washing machine of whay were whites and are now pinks....

Hope everyone elses day has started better than mine!

"

I like pink on a man!

I'm sitting with a tea and a bag of frozen peas strapped to my leg after pulling a muscle dancing, so I am not expecting much to happen today at all!

over a year ago

The only bad thing I can think of is that it's my first day of leave and it's raining

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I'm not at work (well until 11.30pm anyway), so I am expecting my day to be relatively stress free and easy.

Yesterday I had to argue for 2 hours with our building maintenance contractors to come out to reset my fire alarm system, after a storm knocked it out. They were refusing to come out because another storm was expected, so I was expected to manage 21 high risk people with 2 staff in a wooden building with no working fire alarm.

So today is going to be a walk in the park compared to yesterday.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'm not at work (well until 11.30pm anyway), so I am expecting my day to be relatively stress free and easy.

Yesterday I had to argue for 2 hours with our building maintenance contractors to come out to reset my fire alarm system, after a storm knocked it out. They were refusing to come out because another storm was expected, so I was expected to manage 21 high risk people with 2 staff in a wooden building with no working fire alarm.

So today is going to be a walk in the park compared to yesterday. "

ok... so maybe mine isnt as bad as i thought!

over a year ago

When ya shelf collapses and a litre of Bacardi and one of vodka smash all over yer floor and feet

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I hope your day has improved and you haven't discovered a herd of Wildebeest inexplicably grazing in your living room.

over a year ago

Woke up to find we had a paddling pool in the front room due to the storm this morning.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"When ya shelf collapses and a litre of Bacardi and one of vodka smash all over yer floor and feet "

Noooooo I would cry!! Lol my day has been fantastic the only down side is I have no hot water but you know what I'll survive

over a year ago

"When ya shelf collapses and a litre of Bacardi and one of vodka smash all over yer floor and feet

Noooooo I would cry!! Lol my day has been fantastic the only down side is I have no hot water but you know what I'll survive "

I would have but it was his not mine my bottles survived

Post new Message to Thread