Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Another size thread

Jump to newest

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

How big is/are your sofa/s?

Are big sofas better or do you prefer smaller or daintier ones?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Prefer L shapes...

(one for the freudians)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I go large....

By *itten-xxxWoman
over a year ago

North West

"Prefer L shapes...

(one for the freudians)"

Nice and big and squashy. I have two in dark red leather

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I have a wonderful Ektorp that's been standing on it's end in the garage for years! A wonderful classic sofa, feather topped cushions n'all.....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't have one anymore. I have a big chair with a large footstool and a dainty chaise longue.

As I live alone and I don't cuddle up to anyone here it works.

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

we've got 2 3 seat L shaped leather sofa's in our lounge. Kate and me share one and our dog has rule over the other. If anyone sits on his sofa he sits in front of them and huffs and puffs very disapprovingly

over a year ago

Mine's a big leather one. It's a three seater but with two seats/cushions. If I had a bigger living room I'd get a king size one.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I have a wonderful Ektorp that's been standing on it's end in the garage for years! A wonderful classic sofa, feather topped cushions n'all..... "

That sounds such a waste of a great sofa. Can't you get rid of everything else and use it?

over a year ago

I have a corner suite with electric recliners at each end.

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I've got a fairly big leather 3-piece and 2-piece all to myself. I like to have a choice of seat

over a year ago

I have 2 & 3 seater leather with electric recliners

over a year ago

I have a threesome

Her

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've got a two and three seater...the three seater was a bastard to get in, had to take part of the doorframe off and get my Dad's best mate (a very handy bloke for 76) to help me and the ex get it in...I think when it comes to replacing it, I'll be waiting 'til it's completely knackered and then chopping it in half to remove!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Smallish three settee and arm chair can't fit anything bigger in my front room and two settee in the dining room and two settee in the spare bedroom

over a year ago

I have a corner sofa, a single chair with footstool and my fav, a cuddler chair (built in speakers so I can lounge and listen to my fav tracks). X

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I have a corner sofa, a single chair with footstool and my fav, a cuddler chair (built in speakers so I can lounge and listen to my fav tracks). X"

I wanted a swiveler cuddler for the longest time. I have come to terms with the fact I wouldn't be able to get it in without a crane and taking out a window.

over a year ago

"I've got a two and three seater...the three seater was a bastard to get in, had to take part of the doorframe off and get my Dad's best mate (a very handy bloke for 76) to help me and the ex get it in...I think when it comes to replacing it, I'll be waiting 'til it's completely knackered and then chopping it in half to remove!"

I've just moved and was pleasantly surprised how easy my 2&3 seaters were to break down. All the backs come off after releasing two catches and the 3 seater split into a 2 & a 1 seater base by removing 2 bolts

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I've got a two and three seater...the three seater was a bastard to get in, had to take part of the doorframe off and get my Dad's best mate (a very handy bloke for 76) to help me and the ex get it in...I think when it comes to replacing it, I'll be waiting 'til it's completely knackered and then chopping it in half to remove!

I've just moved and was pleasantly surprised how easy my 2&3 seaters were to break down. All the backs come off after releasing two catches and the 3 seater split into a 2 & a 1 seater base by removing 2 bolts"

Mine are solid bases, they don't come apart...I've chopped up a couple of sofas, there's something quite satisfying about destroying an item that's had it's day (that could be my sociopath personality talking)

over a year ago

I have a 3 sweater and a two sweater.

I got rid of the orange sofa bed....it featured on too many other peoples profiles as well as my own!

over a year ago

2 x 2 seaters and they're so comfy

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I bought a 2 seater settee on a whim from DFS last Christmas, it was donated to the Red Cross 4 weeks later

nearly killed my back.

over a year ago

Mine are quite big i have a 5 seater corner sofa with a huge matching 3 seater that will easily hold about 6 people, its one of those suite's that don't really have a back its just loads of various size cushions, wouldn't have another bloody pain in the arse, never looks tidy and your forever putting them back in place

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've got a fair sized sofa and it is great for having a nod on.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A nod isn't a euphemism for anything involving whipped crème and clingfilm, before anyone asks

over a year ago

I've just made my sofa shot public for a bit

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I have 2 small leather sofas. I'd like bigger ones but it's not practical. I'd also like a sofa bed for when family etc visit.

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

ive got a biggen

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I find there are sofa`s to suit all tastes on here

over a year ago

Biiiiiiig!! But all sofas are dangerous and eat me!!

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I have given my front room to my son as a bedroom so I only have a small room. Ciao sofa hello big chair. Never in there now, just stay in bedroom :-/

over a year ago

Massive ones. I need to make up for my size somehow. Can't always be sticking my tongue out to show what a stud of a tongue i have.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I wanted a swiveler cuddler for the longest time. I have come to terms with the fact I wouldn't be able to get it in without a crane and taking out a window."

Had to remove the front window to get my sofa into the house I shared with ma ex and her ex. The sofa splits into 3 and the end bits are manual recliners, there is one normal chair and one electric recliner chair. It was a nightmare to do as there is a palisade wall in front of the window

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I find there are sofa`s to suit all tastes on here "

over a year ago

We have a huge squishy leather sofa and 2 large reclining armchairs in the front room. We mainly use the armchairs. In the other room is a large distressed sofa which is covered with throws and is used by the dogs.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have a two seater for my every day use and a three seater which comes in handy for meets

over a year ago

Dunno, I'm all out of Lynx Africa.

Post new Message to Thread