Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lewis Hamilton

Jump to newest

By *ettering-couple76 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kettering

You can't help but think it odd that all of a sudden the English driver on a German team is having all these reliability issues..............

*sits back and lights blue touchpaper!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And rumour is they want vettal for an all German setup

Will be harder than last time but go Lewis and show them what a real driver can do - just do t bump everyone on the way or..............., put laxative in Nico tea before bed!!!

By *heOwlMan
over a year ago

Altrincham

Does seem a wee tad odd, that so much should keep going wrong with Lewis's car. Given that Merc are so determined to win the championship, I find it had to believe that they are not putting as much effort into Lewis as they do with Nico, but we have seen that before with Redbull in the last few years. However we all know that Lewis has always been much more agressive in the car so perhaps he pushes it harder than Nico.

Much as I would prefer that they both had the same fortune, Lewis being on the back foot does make for some fantastic racing. Like it or lump it he is proving that he is the better racer of the two, after all for the last few races he has started far too close to the back of the grid and still ended up on the podium.

Hopefully he can do it again tomorrow.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's bad luck, I can't imagine any conspiracy being behind this. There's so much money at stake with the constructors championship etc.......why would you want only one of your cars finishing at the sharp end.

The ramifications of being caught being involved in some sort of deliberate sabotage or similar would be stratospherically bad for the team and F1 as a whole.

Post new Message to Thread