Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

the most stupid thing you have seen someone doing

Jump to newest

By *riskygaz OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

the women that lived next door to my mom had a little white Nisan Micra, it had the dullest paint job I had ever seen on a car, no shine to it what's so ever, I used to think how did it get that bad, then one day I pulled up outside my moms, and she was out washing her car, then my question was answered, when I seen what was in her hand, did she have a nice big soft sponge, noooo she was only washing it with one of those big peace's of green scoring pads I had to bite my tongue she looked at my car and said I wish my car was as shinny as yours lol, sorry girls I have to say it, only a women! lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

http://youtu.be/FJjzJa6jPC4

twattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt lol

By *riskygaz OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

"http://youtu.be/FJjzJa6jPC4

twattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt lol"

lol good one, some of the things I see people doing on on that site amaze me, you just think how did you not see that was going to end really badly for you lol

over a year ago

I walked in the kitchen one morning to my girlfriend having made a terrible mess.

"Help me with this jigsaw, it's fucking impossible" she said.

"Put the fucking Frosties back in the box" I said.

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

Saw a Stobarts driver hit 3 things in three manovers @ Sainsbury rdc waltham point he hit

1. A roof suport

2. A skip

3. Fork lift truck

it was the funniest thing ever

over a year ago

Men who think women are stupid and laugh at them need to look at themselves lol

Oh it must be great to perfect like you lol

over a year ago

I remember when I lived at home, a neighbour was clearing the snow from the entire surface area of the car with a wallpaper scraper. The. Scratching the head at why the car was covered in scratches. £3000 re spray job later...........

DOH!

By *riskygaz OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

"I remember when I lived at home, a neighbour was clearing the snow from the entire surface area of the car with a wallpaper scraper. The. Scratching the head at why the car was covered in scratches. £3000 re spray job later...........

DOH!"

lol what a plonker!

over a year ago

I was pulling out of an airport carpark many years ago with one car in front of me driven by a doddery old coot. He was clearly having problems working out which way to put his ticket in the exit barrier and after god knows how many attempts he pressed the help button but dropped his ticket out the car window as he did so.

As he reached the front of his car to reclaim his precious ticket, whoever was at the other end of the help button decided to give him a hand and raise the barrier.....As he bent down to get his ticket the barrier met his face coming the other way. Cue copious amounts of blood and teeth flying round the carpark as he flipped backwards onto his bonnet.....I couldn't help him since I was struggling breathe with laughter myself!

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

I once worked in a certain electronics store, where we sold, amongst other things, mobile phones. One day a 30ish year old man walks in and immediately purchased a £180 iphone. He looked very pleased leaving the store. Two minutes later, he came back looking distressed, saying that he has made a mistake and requires a phone capable of browsing the Internet. I had to keep a straight face as I told him he would be fine.

It's not so much the fact he didn't know, it's that he just slammed down £180 cash without asking anything. Who does that??

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Having unprotected sex in a swingers club.

over a year ago

There is a profile on here where u can clearly see the woman has genital warts and the pic is of her having bareback sex.

In a previous I was a sexual health advisor.

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"the women that lived next door to my mom had a little white Nisan Micra, it had the dullest paint job I had ever seen on a car, no shine to it what's so ever, I used to think how did it get that bad, then one day I pulled up outside my moms, and she was out washing her car, then my question was answered, when I seen what was in her hand, did she have a nice big soft sponge, noooo she was only washing it with one of those big peace's of green scoring pads I had to bite my tongue she looked at my car and said I wish my car was as shinny as yours lol, sorry girls I have to say it, only a women! lol "

So why didn't you say well stop using that scourer to clean and and go to Halfords and buy some cutting compound to repair the damage.

By *riskygaz OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

"the women that lived next door to my mom had a little white Nisan Micra, it had the dullest paint job I had ever seen on a car, no shine to it what's so ever, I used to think how did it get that bad, then one day I pulled up outside my moms, and she was out washing her car, then my question was answered, when I seen what was in her hand, did she have a nice big soft sponge, noooo she was only washing it with one of those big peace's of green scoring pads I had to bite my tongue she looked at my car and said I wish my car was as shinny as yours lol, sorry girls I have to say it, only a women! lol

So why didn't you say well stop using that scourer to clean and and go to Halfords and buy some cutting compound to repair the damage."

I think it was far to late to save that paint job, and I didn't have the heart to tell het she had screwed up her paint job.

over a year ago

Genuine conversation I had in work once! I shit you not this actually happened!

Me: On order 1 chicken burger no salad, 1 Haddock Florentine!

KP: I don't know why people say no salad, I'm not even a vegetarian but I still eat Chicken.....

Me: ERM, ah, ye.. what the actual fuck?........

I think this was the funniest comment of a life time! Enjoy!

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

My ex mother in law slammed a car door on her own head!!!

We were in car leaving and she had passenger door open saying goodbye

and slammed the door without taking out her head

u cudnt do it to urself if u tried

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"the women that lived next door to my mom had a little white Nisan Micra, it had the dullest paint job I had ever seen on a car, no shine to it what's so ever, I used to think how did it get that bad, then one day I pulled up outside my moms, and she was out washing her car, then my question was answered, when I seen what was in her hand, did she have a nice big soft sponge, noooo she was only washing it with one of those big peace's of green scoring pads I had to bite my tongue she looked at my car and said I wish my car was as shinny as yours lol, sorry girls I have to say it, only a women! lol "

My Granny once took a brillo pad to a mark on a car while we were away on holiday - and then denied everything when we got home!! She obviously thought cars were like enamel dishes.....

over a year ago

Only yesterday I witnessed a line supervisor rip into this guy, for the 10 mins while this guy was receiving his telling off he looked forlorn and adopted the "I'm sorry" look and began to pack the items in the correct manner which was wrong and got him some more abuse! Later when the supervisor had finished I said to the guy "what's his problem" the guy answered " English, I speak very little"

over a year ago

A guy using an angle grinder in order to get a wheel to fit his car trailer.

over a year ago

When my and my OH had not long been together I asked him to fix a rope light I had managed to shove a nail through while trying to get it to stay on my wall.

He told me to switch the plug on and proceeded to grab 2 bare wires protruding out of the tube. After me switching it off after his screaming he calmed down and let go he told me to switch it on again. SO what did the idiot do? He grabbed the same 2 wires! Needless to say it never got fixed!

By *riskygaz OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

"When my and my OH had not long been together I asked him to fix a rope light I had managed to shove a nail through while trying to get it to stay on my wall.

He told me to switch the plug on and proceeded to grab 2 bare wires protruding out of the tube. After me switching it off after his screaming he calmed down and let go he told me to switch it on again. SO what did the idiot do? He grabbed the same 2 wires! Needless to say it never got fixed!"

lol their are some crazy people out there that is for sure

over a year ago

I got out off the car while it was in reverse...... It was an automatic.... I thought I was gonna die x

over a year ago

Attempting the scene from Back to the Future where Marty Mcfly holds on to moving vehicles on his skateboard.

On the Old Kent Road luckily the 53 did not run him over.

over a year ago

I once witnessed my mother hammer a picture hook into a wall using a can of hairspray!

I often wonder how I survived my childhood.

over a year ago

Many years ago I bought a very powerful, brand new shiny motorbike. Just to show it off I took the bike to a big family party for all my old aunties & cousins to see.

When I left they all gathered at the window to wave me off - approx 30 of them. Feeling it was a perfect opportunity to pose a bit I gave it a blast of throttle & dumped the clutch....

Only to get thrown straight over the handle bars. I had forgotten to take the lock off the front wheel

It cost me a fortune to repair but must have been the funniest thing ever.

over a year ago

"I once witnessed my mother hammer a picture hook into a wall using a can of hairspray!

I often wonder how I survived my childhood."

Just seeing this reminded me of the time I saw my mum decorating the bathroom. It looked ace until she decided to cut the wallpaper around the mirror rather than take it off the wall!!!

Post new Message to Thread