By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

been sponsoring an african kid since 1992 and she still aint got any fatter

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

"...to a hungry African kid and all they do is buy a fucking trumpet "

what a bloody racket they make as well!,watching world cup with sound off now and chill out music on stereo to calm me down!.

over a year ago

lol, anybody who has raised kids will remember Christmas morning when they discover fooking drum kits and trumpets from Nan and Grandad, getting their "own back" for the sleepless nights, and noisy days we put them through

over a year ago

My grandson now has a drum kit and an electric bass guitar thanks to me and he's still only three and a half lol!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Someone knocked on my door and asked if i had any clothing for the starving in africa. I said fuck off if they can fit in my clothing their not starving

over a year ago

" My grandson now has a drum kit and an electric bass guitar thanks to me and he's still only three and a half lol! "

My mother used to buy loads of noisy toys for my oldest daughter. I got round it by leaving some of them at her house saying my daughter needed toys at my mothers house - lasted about a month and they were sold/binned/given away, or whatever she did cos the toys werent there one day when we went to visit, and that christmas my daughter got the toys she wanted not the noisy drum kits replaced

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"Someone knocked on my door and asked if i had any clothing for the starving in africa. I said fuck off if they can fit in my clothing their not starving"

Ha ha ha ha ha your funny! What did they say back then?

I would send them tins of baked beans because they are full of protein and some flower so they cam make bread for toast.

over a year ago

"lol, anybody who has raised kids will remember Christmas morning when they discover fooking drum kits and trumpets from Nan and Grandad, getting their "own back" for the sleepless nights, and noisy days we put them through "

I was once told "grandkids are our reward for not surviving our own kids when they kept us up for weeks when teething and dragged us thru the mill when they stayed out all night as teenagers" I have been very lucky cos my mother in law sends money and I take my girls out and they pick their own prezzies from granny and grandad, and when my girls go to visit granny and grandad they get spoiled rotten with my in laws time and affection.

Shona

x x x

Post new Message to Thread