Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Faceless posters

Jump to newest

By *adyPenelope OP   Woman
over a year ago

worcestershire

Do people that send messages with no pictures really expect a response? I'm not just talking no profile pic, but offers to send one or sends one privately, but absolutely no mention or offer of a pic.

What do you do when you get these messages?

If you are somene who sends ppl messages with no picture, so you get many messages returned? Has anyone ever agreed to meet you without a face picture?

Is it unfair to expect a picture on introduction when the majority of the time they have decided to message you based on seeing your pics?

Do you buy it when you're told that they can't show you a picture because of their job?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

[Removed by poster at 14/06/10 22:22:08]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be honest I only put my face pik up when I dont want people to contct me...So much easier than having to reply to all those wanting to see what I look like...

over a year ago

we will not answer without a picture.they looked at yours so lets see you its only fair on you.

over a year ago

Would agree, I got ZERO response until I had some pics, and along with some advice re profile, have had more interest. Would also not be sure about meeting person without pics.

BUT, some people are very concernced / nervous I suppose, it takes a bit of trust, phone calls before I release pics.

over a year ago

Having met quite a few people, spoken to even more - I feel it is up to the individual - and whatever reason they have - lets face it the pictures on display may not be them anyway?

I used to think people should have pictures and I would always insist on seeing one before a meeting, last but not least I want to recognise them on the date.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I ask that they send a face picture with message if they dont then i dont message them back. I can except that people keep face pictures private so would expect a friends request to view them if not thats it no reply

over a year ago

It is a little difficult job wise i think. I work for a housing association, the last thing i would want is one of our tenants recognising me on here and blackmailing me as they have huge rent arrears in fact ive already been chatting to a guy that actually lives on the same estate and knows me from a place i used to work at! I dont think he will say anything though as he is married and not told the wife he is here

but i have a face picture set to private

over a year ago

"It is a little difficult job wise i think. I work for a housing association, the last thing i would want is one of our tenants recognising me on here and blackmailing me as they have huge rent arrears in fact ive already been chatting to a guy that actually lives on the same estate and knows me from a place i used to work at! I dont think he will say anything though as he is married and not told the wife he is here

but i have a face picture set to private "

If someone tried to blackmail me I'd threaten them with the police!

I have a job where I have media involvement so posting my face pic on a sex site wouldn't be wise. I have a face pic in private to send though.

over a year ago

"It is a little difficult job wise i think. I work for a housing association, the last thing i would want is one of our tenants recognising me on here and blackmailing me as they have huge rent arrears in fact ive already been chatting to a guy that actually lives on the same estate and knows me from a place i used to work at! I dont think he will say anything though as he is married and not told the wife he is here

but i have a face picture set to private

If someone tried to blackmail me I'd threaten them with the police!

I have a job where I have media involvement so posting my face pic on a sex site wouldn't be wise. I have a face pic in private to send though."

Sounds like a sensible policy to me. Good on ya Sass!

Regards, Tim X

over a year ago

"Do you buy it when you're told that they can't show you a picture because of their job?"

Nope. I have a very sensitive job in that respect but I've got them on private. It irritates me when people say that. You gonnna wear a mask to meet then??

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I think they do expect a reply as there are no rules that say 'do not message people if you dont have pictures' - that said, if it is your personal preference not to message people who dont have pictures then all good for you.

i did reply to people who dont have pictures but will ask for some to be sent once we have started chatting. For the most part they have been able to provide one.

I would never meet someone without seeing a picture of them first though

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

There are settings that you can use to close off people who dont have pics - then you wont receive messages off them in the first instance - in that way they cant annoy you

over a year ago

We respond to messages that appeal to us in terms of what the person has to say. If there is a pic then we'll look at that too and arrange a meet if we find them attractive. If there isn't a pic but we've liked what the person had to say we'll ask for a photo then decide if we want to meet.

No photo and a crap message = delete.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"There are settings that you can use to close off people who dont have pics - then you wont receive messages off them in the first instance - in that way they cant annoy you

"

* nods *

Go to message filters on the blue menu down the left of your screen and then click on "not got public photos on profile" and hey presto, they can't mail you

over a year ago

Well i am not in the business of chatting to faceless shadows. If i contact someone first i send a face picture as courtesy and as an introduction. I expect the same back. If someone is too shy to provide one then i take it that it may affect getting naked and don't bother with them.

over a year ago

"Well i am not in the business of chatting to faceless shadows. If i contact someone first i send a face picture as courtesy and as an introduction. I expect the same back. If someone is too shy to provide one then i take it that it may affect getting naked and don't bother with them."

pssst... I LOVE walking around in the noddy!!!

over a year ago

"Well i am not in the business of chatting to faceless shadows. If i contact someone first i send a face picture as courtesy and as an introduction. I expect the same back. If someone is too shy to provide one then i take it that it may affect getting naked and don't bother with them.

pssst... I LOVE walking around in the noddy!!! "

So do i if its warmer but summer hasn't got here yet.

over a year ago

"Well i am not in the business of chatting to faceless shadows. If i contact someone first i send a face picture as courtesy and as an introduction. I expect the same back. If someone is too shy to provide one then i take it that it may affect getting naked and don't bother with them.

pssst... I LOVE walking around in the noddy!!!

So do i if its warmer but summer hasn't got here yet. "

It's never Summer up here in the Arctic Circle but that don't stop me. I guess I'm just an exhibitionist and can't help it lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Well i am not in the business of chatting to faceless shadows. If i contact someone first i send a face picture as courtesy and as an introduction. I expect the same back. If someone is too shy to provide one then i take it that it may affect getting naked and don't bother with them."

We don't have face pics. We cam instead to show face. It doesn't make us shy, just that we do things a different way than other people.

If people have neither cam nor photo we would steer clear though, we would never go on a blind meet.

over a year ago

Do you make first contact though? I would say i get anything from 30 messages a day and you can't be interested in all so no picture makes a good first hurdle for thinning down things. I would agree with the cam though. I do like to cam and you can see an up-to-date image of someone. After all you have to find someone physically appealing to play with them.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No we don't make a first contact....but if we decide the profile and mail impressed us then and they have a cam, then we all show face on cam when it suits everyone.

To be honest, even if they have a pic it could be of anyone, so why we like a cam to see peoples faces on.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

PS the best looking fella we ever met was a man with no pic..........and I would have been really pissed off if I had missed him out

over a year ago

"There are settings that you can use to close off people who dont have pics - then you wont receive messages off them in the first instance - in that way they cant annoy you

* nods *

Go to message filters on the blue menu down the left of your screen and then click on "not got public photos on profile" and hey presto, they can't mail you "

That filter is useless though, having an avatar the size of a postage stamp bypasses the filter

over a year ago

as stated on my profile.

I need to see the face as I will be sitting on it

over a year ago

"as stated on my profile.

I need to see the face as I will be sitting on it "

On that basis, you only need to see the nose then, don't you lol

over a year ago

"as stated on my profile.

I need to see the face as I will be sitting on it

On that basis, you only need to see the nose then, don't you lol "

oh yer never thought about them fucking me with their nose, was thinking about them licking me out at the time. nice one hun will add that to me profile....show me yer nose coz u will be fucking the arse off me with it

over a year ago

Pinochio Jones here

over a year ago

yo pinochio jones long time no hear.

bet you have been running amok in the forums in my absence

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

* nods *

Go to message filters on the blue menu down the left of your screen and then click on "not got public photos on profile" and hey presto, they can't mail you

That filter is useless though, having an avatar the size of a postage stamp bypasses the filter "

Doesn't make it useless , it still sees there is a pic there

lol I saw an avatar the other day that has to be the tiniest one I have ever seen....is there any point in a photo if it is going to be so small

over a year ago

* nods *

That filter is useless though, having an avatar the size of a postage stamp bypasses the filter

Doesn't make it useless , it still sees there is a pic there

lol I saw an avatar the other day that has to be the tiniest one I have ever seen....is there any point in a photo if it is going to be so small "

oh rugby i have the same opinion of cocks as you do of small pics hun

over a year ago

I am faceless, boobless and actually everything less... Lol... It's my choice to only show me to people in person. I try to do the web thingy if we live at other ends of the country but a classic example yesterday- I set it up and promptly broke something!!! Me and technology don't like each other.. So I meet in person- not everyones taste or choice but it's what I do. I totally understand I limit my choice by not posting pics and there might be loads of lovely people out there I've alienated by not posting pics but it's how 'i' play and am happy this way. It doesn't mean I'm not real, or a real swinger it just means I hate pics... I don't even have any of my wedding!!!! Lol..

Post new Message to Thread