Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

LoveHoney

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey forumites!

I'm looking to order a few things from LoveHoney, i've never ordered from them before though.

Can anyone tell me what the packaging is like? Is it discreet?

Looked on the website but I might be being blind but I can't see anything on there to answer my question.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey forumites!

I'm looking to order a few things from LoveHoney, i've never ordered from them before though.

Looked on the website but I might be being blind but I can't see anything on there to answer my question.

Thanks in advance "

I would imagine it's going to be discrete

over a year ago

"Hey forumites!

Thanks in advance I would imagine it's going to be discrete "

I imagine it would be too, I hope it is anyway

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Very descrete and arrives next day

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/plain-packaging/

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

It is discreet. Plain brown packaging, no logo or name or anything.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Very descrete and arrives next day

"

Are you sure? Mine came with a large label saying 'Steve's blow up doll'. I sent it back. They forgot the dynamite.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"It is discreet. Plain brown packaging, no logo or name or anything. "

Just shaped like a large cock

over a year ago

Hahaha thanks everyone!

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

When mine arrived I thought the postie was shivering.

Turns out all the contents had turned on in transit(bit like a dogger).

over a year ago

Plain brown boxes

No neon writing saying sex toys inside

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I dated a postie and they know the packaging and labelling of most of the sex sites lol So if they knock on your door, run and jump on them, snatch your package and say "just in time" and run in doors.

Or like me, expecting a package from them today, my son should be there to take it in mwahahahahahahahah

over a year ago

"Hey forumites!

Thanks in advance "

Brown paper with sticker on the outside saying "Fragile, fucking big sex toy"

over a year ago

It has something like 'LH Trading' written in small letters, so while the neighbours won't know, you can be fairly sure the postie will have an idea of what he's handling.

over a year ago

"Very descrete and arrives next day

"

This! I actually think the package, looks like a new pair of shoes. Well the box I mean!

over a year ago

"I dated a postie and they know the packaging and labelling of most of the sex sites lol So if they knock on your door, run and jump on them, snatch your package and say "just in time" and run in doors.

Or like me, expecting a package from them today, my son should be there to take it in mwahahahahahahahah "

That's just mean

over a year ago

It's very discrete packaging. So no need to worry.

What are you thinking of ordering I highly recommend there mains powered wand.

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"I dated a postie and they know the packaging and labelling of most of the sex sites lol So if they knock on your door, run and jump on them, snatch your package and say "just in time" and run in doors.

Or like me, expecting a package from them today, my son should be there to take it in mwahahahahahahahah

That's just mean "

*shrug* I know nuffink

over a year ago

"It's very discrete packaging. So no need to worry.

What are you thinking of ordering I highly recommend there mains powered wand."

I'm looking at the 3 items for £75 and the wand will definitely be included

over a year ago

I finally placed my order!!!

3 items for £75...should have cost in total £179.97, then add on the 10% discount it came to a grand total of £67.50

One of the things I ordered was the LH wand gift set which on its own cost £74.99, what an absolute bargain.

Thank you LoveHoney, and what a nice birthday treat for myself!

over a year ago

"I finally placed my order!!!

3 items for £75...should have cost in total £179.97, then add on the 10% discount it came to a grand total of £67.50

One of the things I ordered was the LH wand gift set which on its own cost £74.99, what an absolute bargain.

Thank you LoveHoney, and what a nice birthday treat for myself! "

That sound impressive I want one.........err you don't work for them do you?

over a year ago

"I finally placed my order!!!

Thank you LoveHoney, and what a nice birthday treat for myself!

That sound impressive I want one.........err you don't work for them do you? "

Noooooo

I'm so bloody impressed....now got to wait for it to arrive

over a year ago

Packaging is discreet Iv had 3 vibes all packed up within a week il order clothes but never toys again got stockings and one was so much longer than the other ffs lol

over a year ago

"Packaging is discreet Iv had 3 vibes all packed up within a week il order clothes but never toys again got stockings and one was so much longer than the other ffs lol "

Why won't you order toys again?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Been using LH for over 2 years. Been the best site for sex toys with their amazing offers and deals, that I don't buy from anywhere else. Only had one toy that didn't work, spoke to them on live chat and got another sent out straight away.

Once got sent an extra item that I didn't purchase, spoke to them online again and was able to keep it for free.

You also get points to purchase stuff for free. Got 8000 of them now and still saving.

The forums are also the friendliest that I have ever been a part of. Its the main reason that I'm hardly on here now.

over a year ago

"It has something like 'LH Trading' written in small letters, so while the neighbours won't know, you can be fairly sure the postie will have an idea of what he's handling."

Sorry to say that's true I know two ex posties/delivery men they both told me that.......I've go.e red every time I've had a love honey parcel since

over a year ago

"It has something like 'LH Trading' written in small letters, so while the neighbours won't know, you can be fairly sure the postie will have an idea of what he's handling.

Sorry to say that's true I know two ex posties/delivery men they both told me that.......I've go.e red every time I've had a love honey parcel since "

Oh well bit late now but don't really care what the postie thinks

over a year ago

"It has something like 'LH Trading' written in small letters, so while the neighbours won't know, you can be fairly sure the postie will have an idea of what he's handling.

Sorry to say that's true I know two ex posties/delivery men they both told me that.......I've go.e red every time I've had a love honey parcel since

Oh well bit late now but don't really care what the postie thinks "

Must admit although I go red I smile sweetly as they hand it over

over a year ago

they are very descreet hun just wrapped like a parcel in brown packaging hope this helps

By *agicfingerslovelyMan
over a year ago

Rugby

So many sex toys etc get delivered now in the uk doubt the posties take much notice any more.

As for wand new order. Stock up with enough food for at least 3 days as you will need it.

over a year ago

My love honey parcel came today .......woohoo

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

At 5.20 Frisky was frantically clicking away on the Lovehoney site try to get her order in before the cutoff for tomorrow's delivery...lol

over a year ago

Sorry to say that's true I know two ex posties/delivery men they both told me that.......I've go.e red every time I've had a love honey parcel since "

Worth it though I'm sure

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

What does it matter what your postman/woman thinks? They may be on here and an adult ordering toys, lube and lingerie is hardly a scandal

over a year ago

Worth it though I'm sure "

oh yes always worth it

over a year ago

Of course it doesn't matter, but in the interests of answering the original question, it's not entirely discreet. Even less so if it arrives buzzing

over a year ago

What does it matter what your postman/woman thinks? They may be on here and an adult ordering toys, lube and lingerie is hardly a scandal "

it doesnt matter one bit but i still go red

over a year ago

I ordered a gag on there,was a little worried, but turned up in a little brown box.

Her

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Ordered last night at 5.20pm, arrived today at 9.00am.... Frisky even accidently flashed the postie... but he didn't notice....lol he was too busy chatting on his phone...

over a year ago

"Ordered last night at 5.20pm, arrived today at 9.00am.... Frisky even accidently flashed the postie... but he didn't notice....lol he was too busy chatting on his phone..."

I ordered late on Thursday night but nothings arrived yet

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

"Ordered last night at 5.20pm, arrived today at 9.00am.... Frisky even accidently flashed the postie... but he didn't notice....lol he was too busy chatting on his phone...

I ordered late on Thursday night but nothings arrived yet "

Frisky's box has a tracking sticker on it. Go back to your order and see if there is a tracking number...

over a year ago

They are normally good I placed order Thursday it came Friday apart from one item which Saud they would be a delay and that came today

over a year ago

Yes just checked email and there is a tracking number, still says it is at local post office depot

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Looks like you will bee waiting until Monday.

over a year ago

My order arrived on saturday afternoon... can't wait to try everything out

over a year ago

"Packaging is discreet Iv had 3 vibes all packed up within a week il order clothes but never toys again got stockings and one was so much longer than the other ffs lol

Why won't you order toys again? "

They all broke and not thru over use lol

Post new Message to Thread