Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dirty Dave & Nasty Nick

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cameron n Cleggy have scrapped my job with the foreign office.........grrrrrr.....bloody cutbacks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello you wanderer, where you been what you been up to and don't go away again, hear? xxxxxx

over a year ago

I can't believe I'm writing this but...I've missed you!

Think I should go and lie down in a darkened room!

over a year ago

"I can't believe I'm writing this but...I've missed you!

Think I should go and lie down in a darkened room! "

Do him a favour, take him with you!

over a year ago

Do him a favour, take him with you! "

oooo errrrr

over a year ago

Do him a favour, take him with you! "

Hmmmmm, he does have a nice bum, and I do have a thing for bums...oh Stu-ooo...

over a year ago

Hmmmmm, he does have a nice bum, and I do have a thing for bums...oh Stu-ooo... "

over a year ago

Hmmmmm, he does have a nice bum, and I

do have a thing for bums...oh Stu-ooo... "

sooooo hard not to say told ya they were the devils work them two!!!!!!!!!!

sure ya find somethin else stu! x

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

too easy for too long Pal.

"Cameron n Cleggy have scrapped my job with the foreign office.........grrrrrr.....bloody cutbacks

"

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Cameron n Cleggy have scrapped my job with the foreign office.........grrrrrr.....bloody cutbacks

"

They have said today they won't rule out cutting down the size of our armed forces.....that means even more back to back tours of Helmand for our boys!...grrrr!!

over a year ago

Hmmmmm, he does have a nice bum, and I

do have a thing for bums...oh Stu-ooo...

sooooo hard not to say told ya they were the devils work them two!!!!!!!!!!

sure ya find somethin else stu! x"

lol.....is a bugger.....quite fancied that job....and was a lot of work getting as far as being invited to interview.....but have been waiting for the call since they announced their 6 billion of immediate cuts.....hey ho.....c'est la vie......ooooh....wonder of the french embassy needs any staff?????

over a year ago

They have said today they won't rule out cutting down the size of our armed forces.....that means even more back to back tours of Helmand for our boys!...grrrr!!"

after they announced the increase in money for serving soldiers.....!

stu just look out the bright side, way things are goin its gonna be more than you in the job que! we goin back to the tory favourites with jobs for the old boys! x

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

They have said today they won't rule out cutting down the size of our armed forces.....that means even more back to back tours of Helmand for our boys!...grrrr!!

stu just look out the bright side, way things are goin its gonna be more than you in the job que! we goin back to the tory favourites with jobs for the old boys! x "

Yeah they can afford to pay them more because they don't intend to have so many of them.....so that's an extra few quid a day while your arse is on the line in Helmand, the only downside is you will do a Seven month tour, have a fortnight back home with your loved ones then back again for another Seven month tour.....That's what I call generousity!

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

stu just look out the bright side, way things are goin its gonna be more than you in the job que! we goin back to the tory favourites with jobs for the old boys! x

Yeah they can afford to pay them more because they don't intend to have so many of them.....so that's an extra few quid a day while your arse is on the line in Helmand, the only downside is you will do a Seven month tour, have a fortnight back home with your loved ones then back again for another Seven month tour.....That's what I call generousity!"

Of course sacking the head of the armed forces (Jock Sturip) and the head of the MOD because they are seen (by the Tories) to be too left wing is not in any way a start in politicizing the armed forces!

Maybe the rise in soldiers LOA is to counteract the cuts in basic pay they have planned for all us plebs that they don't put on the dole (that is if you will qualify after they cut that)! Of course they will blame the "last lot" for the pay and job cuts they make!

Well done all those who voted for the Tory thieves!

over a year ago

Yeah they can afford to pay them more because they don't intend to have so many of them.....so that's an extra few quid a day while your arse is on the line in Helmand, the only downside is you will do a Seven month tour, have a fortnight back home with your loved ones then back again for another Seven month tour.....That's what I call generousity!"

This shouldnt actually affect the front line soldiers in the slightest - their tours wont change - when you think there's more civilians in the mod than there is soldiers its easy to see where the cuts can be made! the amount of wastage is incredible and can easily be curtailed without affecting the heros.

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

looks like we are all having to pay then for brown and his labour government throwing all the taxpayers money around!,and you can bet they wont have cut short on pension pots for themselves and their cronies now will they?.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

"looks like we are all having to pay then for brown and his labour government throwing all the taxpayers money around!,and you can bet they wont have cut short on pension pots for themselves and their cronies now will they?."

I notice that the new (pro Tory) "independent" financial forecasters have said that labours last set of economic forecasts were about right, and that even with the Tory cuts that there will be no real change between the reduction in the deficit over the life of the Parliament. however they have reduced the growth forecast for this and next year. Could that be the result of cutting investment and jobs?

Post new Message to Thread