Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

couples lookin 4 single men...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

is it me or are single men meent to be in more demarnd???? most of the women or couples i like the look of dont wont a man on his own...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ethot69Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

"is it me or are single men meent to be in more demarnd???? most of the women or couples i like the look of dont wont a man on his own... "

It's not a case of "don't want" - it's just a case of if you advertise you DO want then you'll be inundated with around 100 messages a day.

So most couples prefer to actually search for the guys themselves as and when - personally, if someone messages us despite our profile clearly stating don't, then they're completely ruled out for us because they either A) Can't read or B) Are plain rude.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"is it me or are single men meent to be in more demarnd???? most of the women or couples i like the look of dont wont a man on his own...

It's not a case of "don't want" - it's just a case of if you advertise you DO want then you'll be inundated with around 100 messages a day.

So most couples prefer to actually search for the guys themselves as and when - personally, if someone messages us despite our profile clearly stating don't, then they're completely ruled out for us because they either A) Can't read or B) Are plain rude."

there is a lot to what they have just said.... I get mail from couples a bit who say "not looking for single guys" because when they did have looking for me they got swamped with every chancer under the sun....

that and you can get to know people without the pressure of meeting..... I speak to people because i like getting to know people... the "fun" stuff is purely a bonus.....

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"is it me or are single men meent to be in more demarnd???? most of the women or couples i like the look of dont wont a man on his own... "

maybe we are reading yr post wrong but ... yr a couple profile but sounds like you (the male) are playing alone??

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"is it me or are single men meent to be in more demarnd???? most of the women or couples i like the look of dont wont a man on his own...

maybe we are reading yr post wrong but ... yr a couple profile but sounds like you (the male) are playing alone??"

funny you should say that, as a single male i thought i was misreading it too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're not alone: exactly how I read it too!

By *uton_coupleCouple
over a year ago

luton

maybe we are reading yr post wrong but ... yr a couple profile but sounds like you (the male) are playing alone??

funny you should say that, as a single male i thought i was misreading it too "

ditto

over a year ago

we r a couple but she dont all ways like the look of the peeps that i do...

so id like 2 play on my own sometimes..

over a year ago

"we r a couple but she dont all ways like the look of the peeps that i do...

so id like 2 play on my own sometimes.."

and i think redhot69 got it right any way... so thanks guys n girls..

over a year ago

"we r a couple but she dont all ways like the look of the peeps that i do...

so id like 2 play on my own sometimes.."

Does the lady play alone sometimes too?

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Does the lady play alone sometimes too? "

and a deathly silence falls upon the thread

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

"Does the lady play alone sometimes too?

and a deathly silence falls upon the thread "

did you notice that too lol

over a year ago

well it already says they do on the profile so no need for an answer

over a year ago

That's me fooked then

over a year ago

i am 'the lady' in question!

*waves*

i've just had another baby, so not really in a position to play at the moment!

(lets face it NO-ONE finds that attractive!)

i've not got a problem with him going off on his own, i quite like hearing about it actually...

really though it would be nice if we could actually find someone who will let him play and let me watch without trying to pressure me into joining in....

over a year ago

So if i put on my profile not looking for females or couples i might get lots of messages ?? lol

By *ilthythanetCouple
over a year ago

ramsgate

"i am 'the lady' in question!

*waves*

i've just had another baby, so not really in a position to play at the moment!

(lets face it NO-ONE finds that attractive!)

i've not got a problem with him going off on his own, i quite like hearing about it actually...

really though it would be nice if we could actually find someone who will let him play and let me watch without trying to pressure me into joining in....

"

No, no, no, this won't do at all.

You either do it the established way or not at all. The swinging community has already set its standards on this kind of thing and you'll definitely find a lot of mumbling and shuffling about if the male half of a couple has his partners permission the play alone and enjoys it

Despite this, good luck. You sound like a very secure couple.

By *yber pimpMan
over a year ago

durham area

So most couples prefer to actually search for the guys themselves as and when - personally, if someone messages us despite our profile clearly stating don't, then they're completely ruled out for us because they either A) Can't read or B) Are plain rude."

its not a case of being rude, if a couple look at my profile 5 or 6 times, i have to think they have some interest in me.

i read their profile and if i meet what they are looking for then i message.

to me its rude then if they do not answer, after all they have initiated the contact by multi viewing.

why couples are so reluctant to send first message i dont know yet complain when we single guys take the iniative and contact them

By *ilthythanetCouple
over a year ago

ramsgate

So most couples prefer to actually search for the guys themselves as and when - personally, if someone messages us despite our profile clearly stating don't, then they're completely ruled out for us because they either A) Can't read or B) Are plain rude.

its not a case of being rude, if a couple look at my profile 5 or 6 times, i have to think they have some interest in me.

to me its rude then if they do not answer, after all they have initiated the contact by multi viewing.

why couples are so reluctant to send first message i dont know yet complain when we single guys take the iniative and contact them "

I don't expect that if someone has viewed your profile several times they would be that offended by you messaging them.

Offence is only caused when guys message couples who clearly state no single males (and then haven't for some reason blocked single males), or have stated something else which the person messaging has just ignored.

over a year ago

why couples are so reluctant to send first message i dont know yet complain when we single guys take the iniative and contact them "

We all interpret things differently!

From your point of view you're assuming because they've looked at you numerous times they've initiated contact. Messages and winks can be sent free by members, therefore, erm, this may be way of base, but if they were interested don't you think they'd message you?!!

They could have brains like sieves like I do. If someone writes something clever/witty/stupid etc on the forums I look at their profile. It may take several viewings before I realise "oh him/her/they!"

That could be why they don't answer, you're NOT what they're looking for! You also need to get over people being rude by not replying. No one should expect anything from others!

On my own profile I state clearly not to contact me if outside my criteria as I won't reply. Sadly the short, bi, married men from outside London visiting London shortly still contact me and are offended I delete their messages without replying!

Sigh...nowt as queer as folk!

By *yber pimpMan
over a year ago

durham area

That could be why they don't answer, you're NOT what they're looking for! You also need to get over people being rude by not replying.

No one should expect anything from others!

On my own profile I state clearly not to contact me if outside my criteria as I won't reply.

Sadly the short, bi, married men from outside London visiting London shortly still contact me and are offended I delete their messages without replying!

as i stated in my post i read their profile, establish i do meet the preferences before messaging.

why are you surprised you get messges from short, bi, married men as you stated above 'No one should expect anything from others!'

Post new Message to Thread