Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Serious question to the men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Looking at some pics on here and I was wondering......

Does it hurt when you squeeze your cock so hard it looks like one of those stress balls?

Ive heard of choking the chicken but jeeeze!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah i knows what ya mean cause on the rare occasions i can actually find mine its quite delicate lol xx

over a year ago

lol yea its horrable looking

yea so is the pics xx

over a year ago

"Looking at some pics on here and I was wondering......

Does it hurt when you squeeze your cock so hard it looks like one of those stress balls?

Ive heard of choking the chicken but jeeeze!! "

It's done to make the old Todger look bigger, I tie mine to the back of a Taxi and take a picture when it drives off

over a year ago

There was a guy on here who was squeezing his so hard it was vivid purple and read while the rest of him was very pail. It wasn't nice at all

over a year ago

"There was a guy on here who was squeezing his so hard it was vivid purple and read while the rest of him was very pail. It wasn't nice at all "

ouch!

over a year ago

"There was a guy on here who was squeezing his so hard it was vivid purple and read while the rest of him was very pail. It wasn't nice at all "

Purple headed monster?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

It's done to make the old Todger look bigger, I tie mine to the back of a Taxi and take a picture when it drives off "

Made me spit me coffee out!!!

over a year ago

"

It's done to make the old Todger look bigger, I tie mine to the back of a Taxi and take a picture when it drives off

Made me spit me coffee out!!! "

So you have a Kettle, 1 Sugar please and not too much Butter on the Toast or the Egg will slide off

over a year ago

"Looking at some pics on here and I was wondering......

Ive heard of choking the chicken but jeeeze!!

It's done to make the old Todger look bigger, I tie mine to the back of a Taxi and take a picture when it drives off "

You're so doing it all wrong! Tie it to a lorry, and take the picture a minute after it has left!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If they want it to look swollen and throbbing.....they should just use a jubilee clip at the base and then do a pubic comb-over to hide the jc.

over a year ago

Seriously though, it depends how aroused I am. Anything from flaccid to a semi, right through to merely hard, then yes it would hurt at least a little, but if I'm extremely swollen then, no it doesn't hurt one bit, probably because it's denser when engorged.

over a year ago

"There was a guy on here who was squeezing his so hard it was vivid purple and read while the rest of him was very pail. It wasn't nice at all

Purple headed monster? "

It looked looked like Barney the kids tv dinosaur. Do men end up with erection problems if they continually abuse their cocks like that?

over a year ago

" Seriously though, it depends how aroused I am. Anything from flaccid to a semi, right through to merely hard, then yes it would hurt at least a little, but if I'm extremely swollen then, no it doesn't hurt one bit, probably because it's denser when engorged."

Ok, seeing as we're being serious... I can do things with mine similar to those penis puppetry guys, and no real pain of note. Wouldn't say it was necessarily pleasurable either, but it can take some fair abuse! It's just things like sharp objects like teeth, or chaffing from someone who is bad with their hands that actually hurt!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

" Seriously though, it depends how aroused I am. Anything from flaccid to a semi, right through to merely hard, then yes it would hurt at least a little, but if I'm extremely swollen then, no it doesn't hurt one bit, probably because it's denser when engorged.

Ok, seeing as we're being serious... I can do things with mine similar to those penis puppetry guys, and no real pain of note. Wouldn't say it was necessarily pleasurable either, but it can take some fair abuse! It's just things like sharp objects like teeth, or chaffing from someone who is bad with their hands that actually hurt!"

Hmmmm thats interesting

Can you do the sea snail that one had me in stitches

over a year ago

"There was a guy on here who was squeezing his so hard it was vivid purple and read while the rest of him was very pail. It wasn't nice at all

Purple headed monster?

It looked looked like Barney the kids tv dinosaur. Do men end up with erection problems if they continually abuse their cocks like that? "

Lol, I dont think so... if anything its a bit like the jelqing exercise, and will promote bigger and firmer hard-ons if done often.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/06/10 10:23:04]

over a year ago

" Seriously though, it depends how aroused I am. Anything from flaccid to a semi, right through to merely hard, then yes it would hurt at least a little, but if I'm extremely swollen then, no it doesn't hurt one bit, probably because it's denser when engorged.

Ok, seeing as we're being serious... I can do things with mine similar to those penis puppetry guys, and no real pain of note. Wouldn't say it was necessarily pleasurable either, but it can take some fair abuse! It's just things like sharp objects like teeth, or chaffing from someone who is bad with their hands that actually hurt!

Hmmmm thats interesting

Can you do the sea snail that one had me in stitches"

The funniest i have seen was one that had a face on the end and a pair of wire boppers on it making it look like an invader from Mars

over a year ago

Hmmmm thats interesting

Can you do the sea snail that one had me in stitches"

I'll get practicing for you but not sure I need any more women laughing at my manhood!

over a year ago

Hmmmm thats interesting

Can you do the sea snail that one had me in stitches

The funniest i have seen was one that had a face on the end and a pair of wire boppers on it making it look like an invader from Mars "

I had a Toy like that when I was little

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Nino you know that us women love to be laughed into bed

Dunno if I could stop though if you did the sea snail

Maybe the loch ness monster one would be better

over a year ago

Purple headed monster?

It looked looked like Barney the kids tv dinosaur. Do men end up with erection problems if they continually abuse their cocks like that? "

PMSL @ Barney: priceless!

Hmmmm I do like to abuse cocks on occasion. Putting Gates of Hell on a hard cock: great fun!!

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

do men get very dense when engorged lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"do men get very dense when engorged lol"

Some are dense full stop !

over a year ago

"do men get very dense when engorged lol"

No if anything our minds become shallower due to the blood rushing south. This is why once pushed to that point we develop a one track mind that says fuck at all costs

Post new Message to Thread