Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

nerd alert....

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay.. i have been looking at the apple conference and they have just properly lauched the iPhone 4.....

I have never been a proper techno nerd before.... but i really want one now!!!!!

I have never been a proper geek before.... help!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

take a lot of deep breaths, go for a walk in the rain and tell your self you could do better things with the amount it costs

over a year ago

They have just launched the new one

I have the 3gs and its ace Fabio get one mate ya wont regret it xx

over a year ago

umm apple conference, was that discussing whether home grown or mass produced was best

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"okay.. i have been looking at the apple conference and they have just properly lauched the iPhone 4.....

I have never been a proper techno nerd before.... but i really want one now!!!!!

I have never been a proper geek before.... help!!!! "

are you an ipad owner?

over a year ago

nowt wrong with nerds.....quite scrummy in an unassuming way

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

last year i got an all singing,all dancing phone.so many options,the world was my oyster.all i use it for,is phoning,and texting.same as my old phone.

over a year ago

Fabio, my telephone still has a metal dial and a plaited cotton cord .. and was made in 1929, but hey it makes and recieves phone calls.

Why fix what isn't broken

Don't be a geek

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"okay.. i have been looking at the apple conference and they have just properly lauched the iPhone 4.....

I have never been a proper geek before.... help!!!! "

oooooohhhhhh i cant wait for the new one to come out so i can get one (and not i repeat NOT leave it on the tills at morrisons like the old one!!!)

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"They have just launched the new one

I have the 3gs and its ace Fabio get one mate ya wont regret it xx "

I finally gave in to the apple god and peer pressure and stumped up for a 3gs last year....

the new Iphone 4 is much lighter, better speed, better picture (hd ready) more cameras better cameras and video calling.....

they had me at guitar hero app coming out today..... oooh and don't get me started on farmville!!!!

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I have never been a proper geek before.... help!!!!

oooooohhhhhh i cant wait for the new one to come out so i can get one (and not i repeat NOT leave it on the tills at morrisons like the old one!!!)"

june 24th in the US... so i am assuming not far behind here....

over a year ago

"They have just launched the new one

I have the 3gs and its ace Fabio get one mate ya wont regret it xx

I finally gave in to the apple god and peer pressure and stumped up for a 3gs last year....

the new Iphone 4 is much lighter, better speed, better picture (hd ready) more cameras better cameras and video calling.....

they had me at guitar hero app coming out today..... oooh and don't get me started on farmville!!!!

"

nowt new with 2 cameras, had 'em on my Nokia for years, great fun lol at fraction of cost

but if you giving into it, wait a wee while, as man in the phone shop said to me, the third time after I returned an LG Chocolate!....." I always wait 6 months after a new phone comes out so they have time to sort out the problems"

over a year ago

as long as i can make and receive calls and texts on my phone i realy dont give a damn what else is added to them.

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

nowt new with 2 cameras, had 'em on my Nokia for years, great fun lol at fraction of cost

but if you giving into it, wait a wee while, as man in the phone shop said to me, the third time after I returned an LG Chocolate!....." I always wait 6 months after a new phone comes out so they have time to sort out the problems""

that is exactly my thinking wait till xmas.... and apparently the front facing cam is going to be compatible with the skype app.... which means no call charges.. get in!!!!

i am looking forward to seeing how good the picture is....

Post new Message to Thread