Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

women BBW admirers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do they exist

I'm a big girl (size 24), very upfront that I am, and as such I get the usual men who admire bbw's.

However I'm wondering if there are many women who like big girls? I've spoken to a few women who like curvy but not large (fair doo's, different horses for courses!).

Not looking to start any type of the usual BBW debates that go on here, just a gentle Sunday night musing while I can't sleep lol x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Doesn't swing my boat

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've always been an admirer of a bbw woman as much as any woman with curves, thumbs up if you have

those curves and can move them to create a sort of seduction

Reply privately

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple
over a year ago

Bridlington

"Do they exist

I'm a big girl (size 24), very upfront that I am, and as such I get the usual men who admire bbw's.

However I'm wondering if there are many women who like big girls? I've spoken to a few women who like curvy but not large (fair doo's, different horses for courses!).

Not looking to start any type of the usual BBW debates that go on here, just a gentle Sunday night musing while I can't sleep lol x

"

Both a big fan here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do they exist

"

mm cmere to me tits

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is a limit tbh don't mind a bit of meat but when there's to much saggy bits an stretch marks it's a major put of plus it must stink down there with all that skin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being a bbw my self I think you can't beat the curves and I'm the first big girl Paul has even been with and he loves it now

Reply privately

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"There is a limit tbh don't mind a bit of meat but when there's to much saggy bits an stretch marks it's a major put of plus it must stink down there with all that skin "

Well I've never stunk, nor had any complaints

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

OP, I like ladies of all sizes, I'm attracted to the actual person and their personality, rather than her size.

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"There is a limit tbh don't mind a bit of meat but when there's to much saggy bits an stretch marks it's a major put of plus it must stink down there with all that skin "
thats like saying a man with a forskin must have a stinky cock ... All that skin n all! Do you assume people don't wash or are you possibly comparing all to your own personal weekly wash routine?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

"There is a limit tbh don't mind a bit of meat but when there's to much saggy bits an stretch marks it's a major put of plus it must stink down there with all that skin thats like saying a man with a forskin must have a stinky cock ... All that skin n all! Do you assume people don't wash or are you possibly comparing all to your own personal weekly wash routine? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP, I like ladies of all sizes, I'm attracted to the actual person and their personality, rather than her size."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a limit tbh don't mind a bit of meat but when there's to much saggy bits an stretch marks it's a major put of plus it must stink down there with all that skin thats like saying a man with a forskin must have a stinky cock ... All that skin n all! Do you assume people don't wash or are you possibly comparing all to your own personal weekly wash routine? "
get 2 showers a day pal got to keep this body clean unlike the fattys who don't rele take care of anything

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

Charming gent! Wonders why he can't get a meet on this site. Love it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well i like and enjoy all my ladies who are all BBW just like me

And you dirty filthy bummer

Cnt even be bothered to take your shorts OFF for your picture how lazy is that.Another Lazy thing person!.

More is more

We BBWs are the cream at the top of the milk Gold top,not just the half fat milk.

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"There is a limit tbh don't mind a bit of meat but when there's to much saggy bits an stretch marks it's a major put of plus it must stink down there with all that skin thats like saying a man with a forskin must have a stinky cock ... All that skin n all! Do you assume people don't wash or are you possibly comparing all to your own personal weekly wash routine? get 2 showers a day pal got to keep this body clean unlike the fattys who don't rele take care of anything "
Pal!!????

Reply privately

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Charming gent! Wonders why he can't get a meet on this site. Love it!"
lol what with the "irish muppets" on other thread and the "fatties" on here wow!! Think he gonna need forum insurance damn soon!! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well i like and enjoy all my ladies who are all BBW just like me

Cnt even be bothered to take your shorts OFF for your picture how lazy is that.Another Lazy thing person!.

More is more

We BBWs are the cream at the top of the milk Gold top,not just the half fat milk."

you can't even be botherd to go the gym how lazy is that!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Deviant City

More is more

We BBWs are the cream at the top of the milk Gold top,not just the half fat milk. you can't even be botherd to go the gym how lazy is

that!!"

How would you know? Just because she is a larger lady, doesn't mean she doesn't go to the gym.

I'd rather be fat, than a troll.

Yes we all have preferences, I get that others won't find me attractive, but I'd rather have an unattractive body (to some), than an unattractive personality.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How dare you

Infact i tone my body with lots of lush SEX. From my partner and all our meets which are rather a lot.i bet unlike yours

Also i swimming and have many admirers

Thin rasher

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a limit tbh don't mind a bit of meat but when there's to much saggy bits an stretch marks it's a major put of plus it must stink down there with all that skin

Well I've never stunk, nor had any complaints they blind? YUK!!

Obviously not. My veris speak for themselves. I'm also proud of my stretch marks, they remind me that I had the gift of becoming pregnant. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a limit tbh don't mind a bit of meat but when there's to much saggy bits an stretch marks it's a major put of plus it must stink down there with all that skin thats like saying a man with a forskin must have a stinky cock ... All that skin n all! Do you assume people don't wash or are you

possibly comparing all to your own personal weekly wash routine? get 2 showers a day pal got to keep this body clean unlike the fattys who don't rele take care of anything "

everyone has their own preferences but there's no need to call people "fatty" or assume that they r unclean just because they have a little extra weight infact in my opinion people with a little extra weight tell me if im wrong but we tend to take more care of ourselves or I certainly do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes we do indeed take more care

Also our mouths to, never to offend any persons!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Charming gent! Wonders why he can't get a meet on this site. Love it! lol what with the "irish muppets" on other thread and the "fatties" on here wow!! Think he gonna need forum insurance damn soon!! Lol "

think my comment on the other tread has just been justified.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a limit tbh don't mind a bit of meat but when there's to much saggy bits an stretch marks it's a major put of plus it must stink down there with all that skin

Well I've never stunk, nor had any complaints they blind? YUK!!"

Theres nothing like a bit of charm to attract the Ladies

Gimp

Reply privately

over a year ago

Woah...too much!

Remove that comment, so offensive!

Reply privately

over a year ago

More is more

We BBWs are the cream at the top of the milk Gold top,not just the half fat milk. you can't even be botherd to go the gym how lazy is

that!!

How would you know? Just because she is a larger lady, doesn't mean she doesn't go to the gym.

I'd rather be fat, than a troll.

Yes we all have preferences, I get that others won't find me attractive, but I'd rather have an unattractive body (to some), than an unattractive personality."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Woah...too much!

Remove that comment, so offensive!"

Very offensive

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a limit tbh don't mind a bit of meat but when there's to much saggy bits an stretch marks it's a major put of plus it must stink down there with all that skin thats like saying a man with a forskin must have a stinky cock ... All that skin n all! Do you assume people don't wash or are you possibly comparing all to your own personal weekly wash routine? get 2 showers a day pal got to keep this body clean unlike the fattys who don't rele take care of anything "

Us fatties are getting meets.....unlike you

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Thread question: Are there any women who like the fuller female form?

Is there something you aren't telling us?

So, any comments on the actual thread topic?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"

It's so convenient when people use the forums to demonstrate themselves so clearly, isn't it? Nice of them to assist and allow for such easy filtering.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Ignore him....just get back to the question on the thread don't be feeding his ego any further by reacting to the stuff he writes....

Reply privately

over a year ago

More is more

We BBWs are the cream at the top of the milk Gold top,not just the half fat milk. you can't even be botherd to go the gym how lazy is that!!"

I'm guessing the charm school you attended wasn't at the top of OFSTED's performance figures....

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's so convenient when people use the forums to demonstrate themselves so clearly, isn't it? Nice of them to assist and allow for such easy filtering. "

I suspect he'll be on the norty step before long anyway. Coupled with his lack of success it'll probably mean a UNLOS, before he crawls back next Fri night when horny and alone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ignore him....just get back to the question on the thread don't be feeding his ego any further by reacting to the stuff he writes.... "

Reply privately