By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

OK. we are listening.....

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are ignorant people all over the world, why should this site be any different.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All members?

Reply privately

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

"Members on this site are ignorant"

Ignorance is bliss so at least we are happy feckers

Reply privately

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

Wow that's a sweeping statement... Why??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bold statement with nothing to back it up with?

This should be interesting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe he meant ignominious and it was a typo.

If so then yeah , bring it on ....

But then maybe we are just ignorant .

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Probably but then that would include the OP unless he can come back and explain a bit further.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Say some more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really? What makes you say that? Personally I find most of them lovely.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh shit! Just off to cancel.my membership.

Women refusing to shag op?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh oh oh, I know the answer to this one.

Is it: Because they never reply to you even with a no thanks.

Waits for gold star.....

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Rather sweeping generalisation there fella. Someone knock you back/ignore you?

Do share.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh oh oh, I know the answer to this one.

Waits for gold star....."

BINGO.

Reply privately

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

To quote something I said about 4 years ago..."some members are pricks"...some will remember that

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

lol i award the star pats it on your breast

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had some wonderful sexual experiences as a result of being initially ignorant to certain matters

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you just going to leave that statement hanging or follow it up your reasons

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ignorance is bliss?

If they don't reply, they can't tell you their honest opinion

Reply privately

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Felling better now good now deep breaths an you'll be fine

Reply privately

over a year ago

got it in one

no replies, no shags, no fun WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *r-Cum-Again OP   Man
over a year ago

Whitefield

I joined this site 10 months ago and I've sent roughly about 300 messages and I've had 10 replies the majority either delete your message or read it and ignore it, even to veteran members who haven't even got the common courtesy to say kiss my ass and you read their profile and they say don't leave one liners leave a proper message and you go through the whole thing of compiling a decent message that isn't offensive or rude and that they delete it or ignore it. That is what's getting me annoyed at I apologise in advance for my rant I needed to get it off my chest

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is the OP being ignorant now by not following up now he's got us intrigued?

That's just double standards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I joined this site 10 months ago and I've sent roughly about 300 messages and I've had 10 replies the majority either delete your message or read it and ignore it, even to veteran members who haven't even got the common courtesy to say kiss my ass and you read their profile and they say don't leave one liners leave a proper message and you go through the whole thing of compiling a decent message that isn't offensive or rude and that they delete it or ignore it. That is what's getting me annoyed at I apologise in advance for my rant I needed to get it off my chest"

Gold star to me!!!!!!

Suck it loosers

Reply privately

By *r-Cum-Again OP   Man
over a year ago

Whitefield

"Oh shit! Just off to cancel.my membership.

Women refusing to shag op?"

No I'm not cancelling my membership just because women won't shag

Reply privately

over a year ago

Losers even

Reply privately

By *uppy ConquerorMan
over a year ago

dundee

Op! your user name just reminded me of a Willie Nelson song. Just so you don't think i'm being ignorant here's a link for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KbKH4A7VFY Enjoy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I joined this site 10 months ago and I've sent roughly about 300 messages and I've had 10 replies the majority either delete your message or read it and ignore it, even to veteran members who haven't even got the common courtesy to say kiss my ass and you read their profile and they say don't leave one liners leave a proper message and you go through the whole thing of compiling a decent message that isn't offensive or rude and that they delete it or ignore it. That is what's getting me annoyed at I apologise in advance for my rant I needed to get it off my chest"

Maybe your messages are a bit dull?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone cut n paste the whole site rules thing will ya. I cannot be buggered at all.

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

thats just fab life it happens to us all the ladies on here have so much choice they have got us all by the bollocks im afraid and no answer or delete or bla bla bla means no thanks not interested thats fab

Reply privately

By *ranthamThroatMan
over a year ago

Grantham.

Almost about of breath reading that, so perhaps use punctuation to try and make your messages stand out, honestly, if I had to try and decipher and try to understand a message that made me feel like this I would delete the message because I think they haven't bothered to proof read and if they spoke like this I could not listen quickly enough to keepup with the chat.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

It happens you send messages and you will find that you are not what they are looking for....it's ok for people to not reply to messages it doesn't make them ignorant...you have to put in the effort and stand out from the rest of the messages..also get out there and meet people such as socials etc

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I joined this site 10 months ago and I've sent roughly about 300 messages and I've had 10 replies the majority either delete your message or read it and ignore it, even to veteran members who haven't even got the common courtesy to say kiss my ass and you read their profile and they say don't leave one liners leave a proper message and you go through the whole thing of compiling a decent message that isn't offensive or rude and that they delete it or ignore it. That is what's getting me annoyed at I apologise in advance for my rant I needed to get it off my chest

Almost about of breath reading that, so perhaps use punctuation to try and make your messages stand out, honestly, if I had to try and decipher and try to understand a message that made me feel like this I would delete the message because I think they haven't bothered to proof read and if they spoke like this I could not listen quickly enough to keepup with the chat. "

hes after a fuck, not an english lesson.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just because you follow their profiles requirements, which states to send a meaningful message it doesn't mean they have to return the favour. If they aren't attracted to you, its that simple.

Couples or woman can't win on here. If they don't reply they ignorant, if they do reply and give you false hope that they're interested when they aren't they labelled time wasters.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

I see. You've never messages me so I have never not replied to you however you include me in your statement as a site member. Can you see how I might have a problem with that and possibly find your statement ironic?

Reply privately

By *allieJWoman
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Seeing it is Sunday - message me and I'll send a reply - Sheesh!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I keep telling you guys, but nobody listens,,,,

If you're a single bloke struggling on this site.......the answer is simple.... just buy a frock and shave your legs.....you'll never look back....

Reply privately

By *r-Cum-Again OP   Man
over a year ago

Whitefield

Why do I even bother not only are members ignorant, but they are also rude thank you very much for some of your rude replies

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

And I think we can leave it there...

Reply privately