Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bad moods

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

has anyone ever been in a bad mood, come on here and been irritated by someone/something that normally wouldn't fuss you?

I did that tonight, and I apologise for those few people I upset with plain speaking and general head in my arse behaviour. Its not my style usually.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"has anyone ever been in a bad mood, come on here and been irritated by someone/something that normally wouldn't fuss you?

I did that tonight, and I apologise for those few people I upset with plain speaking and general head in my arse behaviour. Its not my style usually.

"

No no no never!

whos been a bad girl then?

u want banning! lol or a good spanking!

but

which is better?

a good spanking or banning,,,only 1 way to find out--

FIGHT!!!!

ps naughty!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"has anyone ever been in a bad mood, come on here and been irritated by someone/something that normally wouldn't fuss you?

No no no never!

but

which is better?

FIGHT!!!!

ps naughty!"

well we know you've had at least one

over a year ago

No no no never!

but

which is better?

FIGHT!!!!

ps naughty!

well we know you've had at least one "

oh yeah! i 4got lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I been a bad girl but not in the good way, was very short and not nice to a couple which to be fair didn't deserve it, I felt like they were demanding they meet me, and they weren't at all.

I had my head up my own arse I Admit It.

See men, a woman can admit when she wrong lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

we all have our bad days, i have done something similar , in fact i think we all have at some point

over a year ago

"

It takes balls and courage to recognise, apologise and put right when something has been done or said. Hats off to you xx

over a year ago

Yea n thumbs up! lol

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"come on here and been irritated by someone/something that normally wouldn't fuss you?"

Name and shame's not allowed, but one member does irritate the living daylight out of me

over a year ago

Sometimes I do wonder if people use the excuse of being in a bad mood for saying things they later regret. Often there is a more to the original words than being in a bad mood. The problem that occurs for many is they regret typing or in a real life scenario saying what they did but often lack the conviction or humility to apologise for their words. Is it a matter that the bad mood caused you to say or type what you did? Well in reality if your mood has such a sway on what you do then you have a problem. The fact that you come back and apologise shows that you have realised you was in the wrong and people can only applaud you for that. The small and narrow minded would not have the intelligence, bravery and conviction to hold a hand up and apologise for being in the wrong.

over a year ago

"come on here and been irritated by someone/something that normally wouldn't fuss you?

Name and shame's not allowed, but one member does irritate the living daylight out of me "

Whos that then? ureself lol

over a year ago

"come on here and been irritated by someone/something that normally wouldn't fuss you?

Name and shame's not allowed, but one member does irritate the living daylight out of me "

Whoa!!! Just one?!!

That said there is only one that really gets on my tits: I ignore and avoid but this person is on every...bloody...thread!!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Can we have a bit more respect for other posters please.

If someone pisses you off by the way they post, please ignore them totally including having digs all the time.

over a year ago

OP ...

Oooh yes many a time have I come on in a bad moood or full of ASDA cheap cider then gone on to moderate the chatrooms .....

Then had my arse kicked by the site owners for being a prat

But that's bad moods and drink for ya, at least I admit the fact

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

some people come on here,and a bad mood,is the only mood theyve got.

Post new Message to Thread