Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Suarez: I did not bite!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just read this article on skysports and Suarez letter to FIFA.

Now that's a person seriously detached from reality. Millions saw the footage over and over again. He has history.

Are we really to believe that he didn't bite and that our eyes lie!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

And I'm the Mayor of Camberwick Green

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Apparently he's getting a transfer to Borussia Mönchengladbach

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you surprised he's done that, he's not gonna come out and say 'I fancied an Italian' is he? Liverpool are best to sell him, for a good price - difficulty is though he's virtually irreplaceable

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I love that he is still trying to deny it, despite the fact that anyone with a brain who has seen the footage can clearly see that he re-adjusts the position of his head, pushes forward and visibly bites down...

I'm amazed that he's even trying to pull that one.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Am not surprised he is trying to deny it.

His teeth 'just happened' to dig into the other guy's flesh!!!... Just happened!!!

over a year ago

I don't think it is as serious as a dive into the legs witch could end it for the other player, a bite wont, pretty childish 9 game ban lol

over a year ago

What an arse, how can you deny what plainly happened.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"I don't think it is as serious as a dive into the legs witch could end it for the other player, a bite wont, pretty childish 9 game ban lol"

Being tackled is a risk that you would expect as a footballer. Being intentionally bitten with the possibility of contracting...I don't know, fucking, rabies or AIDS or some shit, isn't.

I would fully expect to obtain an injury through dives/tackles/being smacked in the face by a ball, ect, but spit at or bite me and I will have your fucking head.

There's no need for it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I came across a guy like him once when A and I went to dinner with a couple,we knew the woman but but not the man very well. After dinner we played a board game and when I was beating him he quite viciously kicked me under the table. The first time I thought it was a friendly swipe misjudged but the second time it was clear he expressed his distaste at losing by lashing out like a child.

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

Indeed, he should have had a 1 year ban the first time, 2 years the 2nd, and a 10 year ban for this 3rd incident

over a year ago

its true he doesnt bite

he chews on you

over a year ago

Reminds me of mike Tyson lol.

over a year ago

The media just like to use him as a scapegoat

I have seen far worse on a football pitch, yes biting is disgraceful, but it wont put a player in hospital or end his career.

Did anyone see Madrids Pepe challenge....kick in the back on the floor, get up and kick in the head, kneel on his head, stamp on his ankle, then punch 2 other players. Punishment, red card.....he should have been jailed or banned for life!!!

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"I don't think it is as serious as a dive into the legs witch could end it for the other player, a bite wont, pretty childish 9 game ban lol"

really?????

By *restatynCplCouple
over a year ago

Rhyl

"The media just like to use him as a scapegoat

I have seen far worse on a football pitch, yes biting is disgraceful, but it wont put a player in hospital or end his career.

Did anyone see Madrids Pepe challenge....kick in the back on the floor, get up and kick in the head, kneel on his head, stamp on his ankle, then punch 2 other players. Punishment, red card.....he should have been jailed or banned for life!!!

"

Let me guess? Red shite fan?

over a year ago

"I don't think it is as serious as a dive into the legs witch could end it for the other player, a bite wont, pretty childish 9 game ban lol

really?????"

Yes don't you.

over a year ago

He is a disgrace to the human race not just football.

over a year ago

I believe that in schools they get the parents of biters in and try to change the childs behaviour.

Not sure what can be done about this clown.

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

"I don't think it is as serious as a dive into the legs witch could end it for the other player, a bite wont, pretty childish 9 game ban lol

really?????Yes don't you."

No, absolutely not - as someone pointed out, tackling is part of the game, biting is assault - I'd suggest you check your moral compass, it seems to be faulty

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/14 16:38:07]

over a year ago

really?????Yes don't you.

No, absolutely not - as someone pointed out, tackling is part of the game, biting is assault - I'd suggest you check your moral compass, it seems to be faulty

"

Well we cant always be the same, but glad for your input lol

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

really?????Yes don't you."

whatever you do you have to accept there is risk of it going over the top, so a tackle can be over zealous and unfortunately hurt the other player, but to intentionally lean in and bite someone for the 3rd time in a game of football, not counting all the other stuff hes done, needs to be kicked out of the game, kids will copy, people pay good money to support there teams and should not have to see this, and parents shouldnt have to be explaining to there kids why there idol can bite people on the pitch but they cant, the bloke isnt right in the head and has had chance after chance to get help and put himself right and still it happens and to top it, he trys to deny the evidence in front of him, they should kick him out of football altogether, stop him getting his massive wages, and make a big donation to charitys from the wages he would have got.

over a year ago

"And I'm the Mayor of Camberwick Green "

Gnaw you're not.....

over a year ago

He does have massive teeth! He could eat a sandwich through a letter box!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I believe that in schools they get the parents of biters in and try to change the childs behaviour.

Not sure what can be done about this clown."

not much, as a talented footballer he will always have excuses made for him.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"He does have massive teeth! He could eat a sandwich through a letter box!"

Blimey that's quite a talent

over a year ago

The sooner LFC sell him the better. If Barcelona are willing to do a £40-50 million plus Alexis Sanchez deal LFC should bite their hand off

over a year ago

"The media just like to use him as a scapegoat

Let me guess? Red shite fan?"

Rhyl?....Redshite?....Must be Everton

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

It seems to me that this whole game is characterized by two things mainly:

• players and officials who think they have a free rein to behave as egregiously as they like without fear of any real consequences.

• obscenely disproportionate wealth.

Sure it's a beautiful game and displays huge skill and all that guff but, frankly, the whole fucking circus disgusts me.

over a year ago

I think it's beyond football and FIFA now. If I went and bit someone in the street would that not be assault? Fair enough someone will probably say about a bad tackle it's a contact sport these things happen but for something as blatant as bite while playing for your nation and it isn't the first time offence either it should be a legal matter now and he should be given a federal punishment

over a year ago

"I think it's beyond football and FIFA now. If I went and bit someone in the street would that not be assault? Fair enough someone will probably say about a bad tackle it's a contact sport these things happen but for something as blatant as bite while playing for your nation and it isn't the first time offence either it should be a legal matter now and he should be given a federal punishment"

Can't see that happening it would just open a massive can of worms across all sports.

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

"I think it's beyond football and FIFA now. If I went and bit someone in the street would that not be assault? Fair enough someone will probably say about a bad tackle it's a contact sport these things happen but for something as blatant as bite while playing for your nation and it isn't the first time offence either it should be a legal matter now and he should be given a federal punishment

Can't see that happening it would just open a massive can of worms across all sports."

which country's laws would he be prosecuted in, or is there an international treaty on biting in international matches? Maybe he should be extradited and tried here by the armchair pundits and media. Even the guy he bit says it's should be left on the pitch and the ban is excessive. Everyone wants their pound of flesh lol

over a year ago

Have you also seen tge statement to fifa from tge person he bited it states his punishment was harsh

over a year ago

Perhaps he actually kissed him and the ban is for sexual harassment.

over a year ago

I am a Liverpool supporter through and through and it breaks my heart because I know he wont be playing for Liverpool anymore.I cannot see Liverpool holding on to him.It also just showed in the World cup how much Uruguay was a one man team,.negative in their play.Even with 10 mins to go there was no will to win with them. Suraurez I love you to death but I think you have go way too far this time.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

the word 'liability' springs to mind !

By *taryscorpCouple
over a year ago

boston

[Removed by poster at 29/06/14 03:42:36]

By *taryscorpCouple
over a year ago

boston

"I think it's beyond football and FIFA now. If I went and bit someone in the street would that not be assault? Fair enough someone will probably say about a bad tackle it's a contact sport these things happen but for something as blatant as bite while playing for your nation and it isn't the first time offence either it should be a legal matter now and he should be given a federal punishment

Can't see that happening it would just open a massive can of worms across all sports. which country's laws would he be prosecuted in, or is there an international treaty on biting in international matches? Maybe he should be extradited and tried here by the armchair pundits and media. Even the guy he bit says it's should be left on the pitch and the ban is excessive. Everyone wants their pound of flesh lol"

wouldn't be saying that if he got hiv/aids

By *taryscorpCouple
over a year ago

boston

and he no man he cannot admit what he did

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"I am a Liverpool supporter through and through and it breaks my heart because I know he wont be playing for Liverpool anymore.I cannot see Liverpool holding on to him.It also just showed in the World cup how much Uruguay was a one man team,.negative in their play.Even with 10 mins to go there was no will to win with them. Suraurez I love you to death but I think you have go way too far this time."

hes gone far to far, he shouldnt have got away with it last time, the worst thing of all for him and uruguay is that he didnt need to do it, it achieved nothing, the team got no advantage from him doing that.

over a year ago

Just downloaded suarezs entire football career... didnt take long thankfully was only 3 megabytes

over a year ago

The news I heard yesterday was that he fell and landed teeth first !!!

Must be remember that as an excuse should I get caught balls deep in a compromising position ... "I tripped"

over a year ago

Maybe if they pull his teeth out ,give him dentures and hes not aloud to wear them during any footie match he plays in furure problem solved lol .

Post new Message to Thread