Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sometimes I'm ashamed of being human :(

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A 90 year old woman raped in Rochdale. The poor woman. She's lived 90 years and now her life is shattered. I feel physically sick I hope the sick bastard who did it gets caught and suffers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So why are you ashamed to be human? I assume that you do your best to make the world a better place? If you do, then you should not be ashamed. There are good ones and bad ones. And evil ones.

over a year ago

'If' he gets caught, let's face it........he won't suffer. Will do a few years in one of HM 5 star taxpayers hotels.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

It shouldn't make you ashamed of being human....there are some wicked people out there but it doesn't make me ashamed of being human..in fact it makes me feel human that I have some really good qualities and not an evil person

over a year ago

the perpetrator of anything like that is an absolute scumbag. sick. not human at all.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Whoever it was definitely needs major help, as do those who rape children

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Whilst i appreciate the sentiment of the thread title i ask you.....what would you prefer to be if not human?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"It shouldn't make you ashamed of being human....there are some wicked people out there but it doesn't make me ashamed of being human..in fact it makes me feel human that I have some really good qualities and not an evil person "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The poor lady.

over a year ago

lots of terrible things are happening all the time in this world and they always have done realy, you cant dwell on it otherwise you will become depressed, you have to think about all the good people in this world because there are lots of good people too.

over a year ago

I think its fair enough to say being ashamed to be human...its a phrase lots of people use.

I understand how u meant it OP, and of course I agree.

while its abhorrent to hear of it happening to anyone, it still feels more horrific to hear when its vulnerable people at both ends of the age spectrum.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I think its fair enough to say being ashamed to be human...its a phrase lots of people use.

I understand how u meant it OP, and of course I agree.

while its abhorrent to hear of it happening to anyone, it still feels more horrific to hear when its vulnerable people at both ends of the age spectrum."

Thank you

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"the perpetrator of anything like that is an absolute scumbag. sick. not human at all."

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"the perpetrator of anything like that is an absolute scumbag. sick. not human at all."

Heard it on Radio 2 today and thought the same...

By *leasuresharerMan
over a year ago

southampton

Things like this do make me despair of the human race - I don't do violence but for scum like this I can make an exception

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Whilst i appreciate the sentiment of the thread title i ask you.....what would you prefer to be if not human?

"

Honestly? Looking at the life my two lead, I'd like to be a cat.

By *leasuresharerMan
over a year ago

southampton

"Whilst i appreciate the sentiment of the thread title i ask you.....what would you prefer to be if not human?

Honestly? Looking at the life my two lead, I'd like to be a cat."

Sleep, eat, fu*k - what's not to love with that lifestyle

over a year ago

Honestly? Looking at the life my two lead, I'd like to be a cat."

Deffo a fish, swim around in my own private pool, which gets cleaned weekly, I get hand fed. What's not to like...

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I feel the same when war veterans get robbed and often have their medals stolen.

Some fucking sick people in our societies.

Its not a reflection of humans or/and the people of Rochdale though.

over a year ago

It's just been on the news there is no evidence to support her claim she was raped, but they are still investigating,

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I saw the thread title and I knew what it was going to be about. Absolutely turned my stomach when I saw it on the news last night.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Sleep, eat, fu*k - what's not to love with that lifestyle "

get taken to the vets and have your testicles removed

over a year ago

Deffo a fish, swim around in my own private pool, which gets cleaned weekly, I get hand fed. What's not to like...

"

You have a 10 second memory

At the end you get flushed down the loo

over a year ago

You have a 10 second memory

At the end you get flushed down the loo "

You had to ruin it!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"It shouldn't make you ashamed of being human....there are some wicked people out there but it doesn't make me ashamed of being human..in fact it makes me feel human that I have some really good qualities and not an evil person "

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"the perpetrator of anything like that is an absolute scumbag. sick. not human at all. "
Whilst it may just be someone who is evil etc, it could also be someone who is a victim of our care in the community approach who is mentally ill. We dont know yet, so everyone jumping up and down is maybe a bit premature. Definitely feel for the dear old lady.

over a year ago

Quote from the police involved:

"As people would expect we carried out forensic tests and these were fast-tracked overnight. The results now show that there is no forensic evidence of a rape taking place."

I.e. there was no semen found, nor bruising or other damage to vagina. The were also no witnesses, the allegation was on the report of the woman solely. I'm not saying she wasn't raped , I'm saying that as yet there is no evidence that she was. Makes you understand how lynch mobs are stirred??

over a year ago

"Quote from the police involved:

"As people would expect we carried out forensic tests and these were fast-tracked overnight. The results now show that there is no forensic evidence of a rape taking place."

I.e. there was no semen found, nor bruising or other damage to vagina. The were also no witnesses, the allegation was on the report of the woman solely. I'm not saying she wasn't raped , I'm saying that as yet there is no evidence that she was. Makes you understand how lynch mobs are stirred??"

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Scum ..

This should be a 20 yr jail term ...

Followed by chemical castration ...

over a year ago

"Scum ..

This should be a 20 yr jail term ...

Followed by chemical castration ... "

Who for? The person who, as yet, doesn't seem to exist or the reporter who decided it was a good story?

over a year ago

I sometimes share the op's despair at the dreadful things that happen in our world and the pain some of our fellow humans inflict on others, often the most vulnerable amongst us. I still believe, however, in the power of good over evil. I hope those who carried out this most vile of assaults are brought swiftly to justice......

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Couldn't agree more lets hope they get him an the shortest of sentences will do the other prisoners will sort the rest

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/06/14 19:05:42]

over a year ago

For goodness sake, there is NO evidence, NO semen, NO Bruising or other physical forensics. There are NO witnesses. The rape was reported by a ninety year old woman without any corroborating evidence at all! She may have been raped, but there is NO EVIDENCE she was, get a grip people and put away those white pointy hats

By *ornishBiLoverMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

I think he'll suffer in jail. Even lags have a strange set of morals which is why there is rule 43 (supervised at all times for security).

I cant decide who is more evil, Jimmy Saville or this demented guy

over a year ago

I sometimes think I am a figment of my own imagination

By *ornishBiLoverMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

"For goodness sake, there is NO evidence, NO semen, NO Bruising or other physical forensics. There are NO witnesses. The rape was reported by a ninety year old woman without any corroborating evidence at all! She may have been raped, but there is NO EVIDENCE she was, get a grip people and put away those white pointy hats"

Errrrr, actually there is evidence and it wont be long before he is caught

over a year ago

"For goodness sake, there is NO evidence, NO semen, NO Bruising or other physical forensics. There are NO witnesses. The rape was reported by a ninety year old woman without any corroborating evidence at all! She may have been raped, but there is NO EVIDENCE she was, get a grip people and put away those white pointy hats

Errrrr, actually there is evidence and it wont be long before he is caught

"

Name your source,because this is the most recent I have read, quote

Police investigating an attack on a 90-year-old woman have said there is no forensic evidence that she was raped.

Tests were fast-tracked overnight by detectives working on the investigation and results showed that at this stage there was no forensic evidence to corroborate that an attack of a sexual nature had taken place, police said.

Specially trained officers are continuing to work with the pensioner and offer her support after she told officers she had been dragged off the street and raped while on a trip to her local butcher's shop in Rochdale at around 6.45am on Tuesday.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think the police cocked up releasing this before even tests were carried out

over a year ago

Also.....how many butchers are open at 6.45am?? Curiouser and curiouser

over a year ago

"Also.....how many butchers are open at 6.45am?? Curiouser and curiouser "

round rochdale a fair few,they start setting up early and if folk tap on the doors the old established ones will serve you,not sure nowadays but used to be 3 of those on spotland road

over a year ago

"Also.....how many butchers are open at 6.45am?? Curiouser and curiouser

round rochdale a fair few,they start setting up early and if folk tap on the doors the old established ones will serve you,not sure nowadays but used to be 3 of those on spotland road"

How well do you know spotland road and were you in the vicinity at 6.45am on Tuesday??

over a year ago

"For goodness sake, there is NO evidence, NO semen, NO Bruising or other physical forensics. There are NO witnesses. The rape was reported by a ninety year old woman without any corroborating evidence at all! She may have been raped, but there is NO EVIDENCE she was, get a grip people and put away those white pointy hats"

How do you know all this?

over a year ago

"For goodness sake, there is NO evidence, NO semen, NO Bruising or other physical forensics. There are NO witnesses. The rape was reported by a ninety year old woman without any corroborating evidence at all! She may have been raped, but there is NO EVIDENCE she was, get a grip people and put away those white pointy hats

How do you know all this?"

Sky News police fast tracked samples and the outcome there is No evidence to back up the rape claim.

over a year ago

"Also.....how many butchers are open at 6.45am?? Curiouser and curiouser "

You prob won't find a butcher's open at 6·45 but they will be there preparing their displays ready opening

over a year ago

Sky News police fast tracked samples and the outcome there is No evidence to back up the rape claim."

Oh, it all sounds quite strange.

well i hope she wasnt raped.

over a year ago

Sky News police fast tracked samples and the outcome there is No evidence to back up the rape claim.

Oh, it all sounds quite strange.

well i hope she wasnt raped."

Think we all hope the same

over a year ago

Can only speak for my local butcher but he opens up at 5:30

over a year ago

"So why are you ashamed to be human? I assume that you do your best to make the world a better place? If you do, then you should not be ashamed. There are good ones and bad ones. And evil ones."

Totally.

over a year ago

"Also.....how many butchers are open at 6.45am?? Curiouser and curiouser

round rochdale a fair few,they start setting up early and if folk tap on the doors the old established ones will serve you,not sure nowadays but used to be 3 of those on spotland road

How well do you know spotland road and were you in the vicinity at 6.45am on Tuesday??

"

I live about 2miles from there and know it well re the businesses on there

Post new Message to Thread