little house on the praire

this could get messy

My answer is no because im not attracted to them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"this could get messy

My answer is no because im not attracted to them"

ermm not sure my reply reply would be relevant miss lol, foo hate to think what be posted after me now

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"this could get messy

ermm not sure my reply reply would be relevant miss lol, foo hate to think what be posted after me now "

no as i dont think id do it for him lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"this could get messy

ermm not sure my reply reply would be relevant miss lol, foo hate to think what be posted after me now "

My answer is yes i would shag them, would definetly be a first for me turning a gay guy

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"this could get messy

ermm not sure my reply reply would be relevant miss lol, foo hate to think what be posted after me now no as i dont think id do it for him lol "

oi i was posting for him lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"this could get messy

ermm not sure my reply reply would be relevant miss lol, foo hate to think what be posted after me now no as i dont think id do it for him lol

oi i was posting for him lol"

sorry diamonds

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

my answer for femme would be yes if she turned bi and wore white frilly knickers

over a year ago

"my answer for femme would be yes if she turned bi and wore white frilly knickers "

lol the heels are amazing deffo can see what men see in them , lol Diamond lol oh that old chestnut about turnign lol

over a year ago

"my answer for femme would be yes if she turned bi and wore white frilly knickers

lol the heels are amazing deffo can see what men see in them , lol Diamond lol oh that old chestnut about turnign lol "

lol why the hell am I grinnig? it will only encourage you! lmao nussels anyone ? lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"my answer for femme would be yes if she turned bi and wore white frilly knickers

lol the heels are amazing deffo can see what men see in them , lol Diamond lol oh that old chestnut about turnign lol

lol why the hell am I grinnig? it will only encourage you! lmao nussels anyone ? lol"

me encouraged lol never, might ply you with a load of wine strap my tits down and you wont know the difference

over a year ago

lol why the hell am I grinnig? it will only encourage you! lmao nussels anyone ? lol

me encouraged lol never, might ply you with a load of wine strap my tits down and you wont know the difference

sure ya aint Hattie jaques in disguise? lol ooooo got married pal would LOVE that lol "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

sure ya aint Hattie jaques in disguise? lol ooooo got married pal would LOVE that lol "

Ha ha, your so not funny lol

over a year ago

nope but i think a nite out would be fun! x

over a year ago

lol why the hell am I grinnig? it will only encourage you! lmao nussels anyone ? lol darn I used to sort of half wishy washy way fancy him lol

sure ya aint Hattie jaques in disguise? lol ooooo got married pal would LOVE that lol

Ha ha, your so not funny lol"

you had to have read the article to appreciatte what I meant...in such a nice way of course ...and John Le Mesurier being a cuck, well who would ever have thought?

over a year ago

ya think she may have meant a night in though? lol

sure ya aint Hattie jaques in disguise? lol ooooo got married pal would LOVE that lol

nope but i think a nite out would be fun! x"

Post new Message to Thread