Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Filter for keywords like single men, messages, delete unread, ignorance etc

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

bet admin & mods would love it, though some of the posters wouldn't...that's me pennyworth, what's your's ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how about one for whingers

over a year ago

"how about one for whingers"

yeh but thought the headline was limited

over a year ago

"bet admin & mods would love it, though some of the posters wouldn't...that's me pennyworth, what's your's ? "

What ******* would be censored so we couldn’t **** about ****** men complaining about ******* being ******* ****** and ******* that women and couples are ********?

Don’t you think it might get confusing for us mere mortals?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

There are some words that get deleted if you send them via mail.........only found that out by accident

over a year ago

"bet admin & mods would love it, though some of the posters wouldn't...that's me pennyworth, what's your's ?

What ******* would be censored so we couldn’t **** about ****** men complaining about ******* being ******* ****** and ******* that women and couples are ********?

"

it is already confusing enough, lol, some posts are tongue in cheek :-/)

over a year ago

"bet admin & mods would love it, though some of the posters wouldn't...that's me pennyworth, what's your's ?

it is already confusing enough, lol, some posts are tongue in cheek :-/) "

I am warming to the idea of a little censorship it could be fun if it happened on some threads

over a year ago

I am warming to the idea of a little censorship it could be fun if it happened on some threads "

hope not this type of post though!

over a year ago

I am warming to the idea of a little censorship it could be fun if it happened on some threads

hope not this type of post though! "

Well the idea appeals for a few seconds then the Grrrr settles in as i like to feel free and able to express my self as i am sure most others do. It would be amusing on the odd thread though

over a year ago

hope not this type of post though!

Well the idea appeals for a few seconds then the Grrrr settles in as i like to feel free and able to express my self as i am sure most others do. It would be amusing on the odd thread though "

there is the option to not read, nor indeed to comment though as with all threads!

Post new Message to Thread