Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meeting

Jump to newest

By *amoutofafrica OP   Man
over a year ago

Headley

why are peeps advetising wanting to meet today but dont have the decency to say thanks but no thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because there is no rule that says they have to - a no reply should tell you that you're not right for them.

We can't be everything to everybody so keep on searching, be polite and patient and I'm sure you'll be rewarded sooner or later.

Wishy

over a year ago

Someone whining about not being replied to..............not something you hear of much in here

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

could be a number of reasons not at pc ...already fixed up and on the meet now ...using the meet today to arrange for future meets as events section not open yet .and as the previous poster said no obligation to reply

just a thought ...

over a year ago

My preference is basically answering to all messages, even if it's thanks for the message but no thanks. That's just a personal preference but I suppose some of the more popular profiles might get loads of messages every day and it would take hours to reply to all.

By *amoutofafrica OP   Man
over a year ago

Headley

I am not whining, just basically this is a friends network, so being polite doesnt cost anything, a plain old no thanks will suffice .

over a year ago

It's been done to death, some folk treat unwanted/unsolicited emails in the same way they treat the junk mail that comes through their letterbox each day in that they simply bin them.

It does not make them rude, it simply makes them pragmatic.

If that sentiment causes you offence then unfortunately and without wishing to sound rude that is tough as there is no site rule saying that mail must be responded to.

Move on as there are plenty of others out there but be aware there are lots who will not reply, not because they are rude but because it is their right.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

This is NOT a friends network!! Some may use it as one but it is a swingers site.

Being a free site, we have found that a lot of people come on here for friendship and the "thrill of the chase" but don't want to actually be caught!!!

As to why people don't reply to mail on here? Well, I guess you get more of a problem being a single male... Singles guys are ten a penny on here and you have to stand out from the rest. If you get upset at not getting replies, I suggest that trying to be the plaything of swingers is not for you!

Also, we still get mail, winks and friends requests from single guys, even though we have stated that if we want one, we will do the contacting... Have a guess what? They go straight in the bin and if they do it a second time, we block em! Then they can't see our cam in the room and believe me, Mrs R looks great on cam!

Just one more thing... Whining is not very sexy!! Complaining about the very people you are trying to meet will do you no favours at all. We see a moan on here and we get put right off the guy or couple..

Sit back, chill, don't be pushy and don't pester... Speak to people and gauge how they like to be spoken to and use that to chat to them... Who knows, you may become the one they want. Good luck.

over a year ago

@ Rumour: I don't consider myself anyone's plaything, let us get that straight up from the start. Like you (and everyone else on this site) i come on here to find like minded individuals for the purpose of swinging. I am not at anyone's "beck and call", and while it may be the domain of mainly females and couples, i can assure you that no member of either of those groups takes liberties when it comes to my playtime. Each person has their boundaries, and all parties involved respect them equally.

By *rg1293Man
over a year ago

derby

I can see this from both sides but you just have to take it as it comes an stay positive and keep trying.

By *S RachaelTV/TS
over a year ago

Lowestoft

"why are peeps advetising wanting to meet today but dont have the decency to say thanks but no thanks"

plus ca change!

Just thought you'd like to see what was happening on here in 2009.

I like to think that all those "No Longer On Site" have found love and fidelity and have started families.

over a year ago

"why are peeps advetising wanting to meet today but dont have the decency to say thanks but no thanks

plus ca change!

Just thought you'd like to see what was happening on here in 2009.

I like to think that all those "No Longer On Site" have found love and fidelity and have started families.

"

Eh?

Post new Message to Thread