Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One of those days!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so ive had a day where loads of stuffs gone wrong and so ive just given up incase more stuff goes wrong..

please tell me im not the only one having a shit day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

well ive hardly been able to move for three days, havent slept for at least 48 hrs and my head is wizzing because of the painkillers

over a year ago

"well ive hardly been able to move for three days, havent slept for at least 48 hrs and my head is wizzing because of the painkillers"

oh gosh not good,, do u know why or just riding it out hoping it will sort itself? either way hope it all settles..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"well ive hardly been able to move for three days, havent slept for at least 48 hrs and my head is wizzing because of the painkillers

oh gosh not good,, do u know why or just riding it out hoping it will sort itself? either way hope it all settles..

"

Think its a trapped nerve in my back, waiting for it to untrap. If its no better over the weekend will have to go get it sorted. Going to put some spray on it tomorrow

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

the young woman who served us in Starbucks was having a rubbish day. I leant over (I am the female half) and touched her hand and said "slow down, you're doing fine" because she got ours and several other peoples orders wrong and I could see she was on the edge of tears, her hands were shaking poor thing.

It obviously didn't help because I had to take two coffees with hazelnut syrup in them back to be exchanged for what we had actually ordered

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I'm having filling redone as it was dislodged after eating muesli. The injections give me the shakes lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been to docs and got more tablets Grr and now he wants to book some tests at the hospital for me for a few things plus eldest needs more tests so a bit stressful but I'm looking to the future so fingers crossed. Plus kids go back soon.....I love them dearly but please a little peace now and then wouldn't hurt

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm having filling redone as it was dislodged after eating muesli. The injections give me the shakes lol"

let that be a lesson to you, don't eat meusli

over a year ago

quite literally been unwell with a rotten virus for over a week .. and though it started to get better, it's lingering like an onion in the fridge :-/

over a year ago

well seagulls ripped open my rubbish bags as the council didnt collect them yesterday (reported it yesterday evening and they said leave them out they will re collect today)

my daughters just being a right pain in the bum and doing things for no reason (like peeing on my kitchen floor!! )

after food shopping and putting it away i returned an hour later to discover id not shut the freezer properly

oh and dyed a load of stuff pink cos of a new red t shirt

over a year ago

"I've been to docs and got more tablets Grr and now he wants to book some tests at the hospital for me for a few things plus eldest needs more tests so a bit stressful but I'm looking to the future so fingers crossed. Plus kids go back soon.....I love them dearly but please a little peace now and then wouldn't hurt "

christ dont ever wish for time away from your kids,, did you not read the single dad thread lol

over a year ago

"I'm having filling redone as it was dislodged after eating muesli. The injections give me the shakes lol

let that be a lesson to you, don't eat meusli "

healthy is dangerous,, egg sarnie with bacon would have been softer lol

im not a fan of mouth injections and always ask for numbing gel first

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

"Ok so ive had a day where loads of stuffs gone wrong and so ive just given up incase more stuff goes wrong..

please tell me im not the only one having a shit day "

I've been having one of those months so don't worry and keep smiling....tomorrow is another day

over a year ago

"quite literally been unwell with a rotten virus for over a week .. and though it started to get better, it's lingering like an onion in the fridge :-/

"

ive still ot a chesty cough from about 4 weeks ago.. doesnt hurt any more but still sounds bad. Hope you get well soon xx

over a year ago

I've been flat hunting. Stressful.

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Loughborough

Well, I had an operation for cancer a few weeks ago, and so I feel very grateful and fortunate to be recovering, and facing a good future.

So minor disasters and petty nuisances don't seem to matter so much to me.....

Just glad to be here and in one piece!

over a year ago

"Ok so ive had a day where loads of stuffs gone wrong and so ive just given up incase more stuff goes wrong..

I've been having one of those months so don't worry and keep smiling....tomorrow is another day "

yes tomorrow is another day .. positive thinking

over a year ago

Its just one of those days

Feelin' like a freight train

First one to complain

Leaves with a blood stain

over a year ago

"Well, I had an operation for cancer a few weeks ago, and so I feel very grateful and fortunate to be recovering, and facing a good future.

So minor disasters and petty nuisances don't seem to matter so much to me.....

Just glad to be here and in one piece!

"

Glad your on the road to recovery

over a year ago

It looks like it's going to be a shit night today was ok.

over a year ago

When you're having a bad day, there is nothing better than listening to....

LIMP BIZKIT - break stuff! I promise that will cheer you up!!

over a year ago

When you're having a bad day, there is nothing better than listening to....

LIMP BIZKIT - break stuff! I promise that will cheer you up!!"

*scoots off to youtube*

over a year ago

I slept 2 hours. Took car for mot and ended up with a bill for £455. Yep. Shit day x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

The ESA has lost ma sick note so I have not been paid this week and have not got much food in. The pain killers I have been taking are having less effect and me knee and ankle hurt

There are always others who are worse off than myself though

Post new Message to Thread