Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

being hairless and the gym

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Meaning, had a trim the other day as a male who likes to use the gym about 4 times a week. I run, swim etc. Without thinking I just got undressed and went into shower. Like most mens changing rooms it's communal. I suddenly wondered did anyone see?

Now I am not waxed or smooth. How do guy's who go completely bald tackle (excuse the pun) changing rooms? Maybe it's just more accepted these days to be bald everywhere??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think its just normal for men and no one would be shocked or bat an eyelid

over a year ago

"I think its just normal for men and no one would be shocked or bat an eyelid"

Really?

I say that as a triathlete who used to wax his legs yet even most of the triathletes I know don't wax their balls. Lol

over a year ago

Years ago, I got talked in into entering a bodybuilding competition (my one and only venture!!) I had to shave my body but couldn't bring myself to shave my bum etc. Didn't realise how hairy I was (not my back thankfully) but I looked like I was wearing hair underpants lol. Shaving has always been standard at most of the gyms I've been to.

over a year ago

"I think its just normal for men and no one would be shocked or bat an eyelid

Really?

I say that as a triathlete who used to wax his legs yet even most of the triathletes I know don't wax their balls. Lol

"

Most men that I know look after that area and thats not just from swinging

Back sack and crack wax has been around for yrs now,its not unusual

By *alopeteyMan
over a year ago

maghull

Honestly i would be more surprised if some one commented on it lol

i trim and shave all the time privates, arms ,legs and chest :D

if some one said some thing negative about that i would tell them to go fuck them selves :D

if they said some thing possessive i would be happy :D and maybe a lil turned on

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

I've still got hairy legs but since shaving the old balls and crack etc. I've thought a few times that i must have shit myself.. But was just sweat making my arse slidey . .my third eye tells me im not alone

over a year ago

I don't stare at other blokes' tackle in the gym showers. If people stare at mine and have an issue they can go fuck themselves for all I care. I shaved my legs for 20 years and can't ever recall a negative comment about tgat either

over a year ago

Lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/05/14 13:17:45]

over a year ago

I trim very short. and shave my balls.

being a looker in changing rooms i think 70`s style Afros look worse down below then a shaven one

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think there's too much self-consciousness that has crept into our society about bodies and appearance. Blokes were once more free spirited about being undressed, from communal changing, lots of sport together etc.

If people notice, it's possible that it just gives them the confidence to do something the same, as there are loads of people who need social influence, before they cross their boundaries.

All you single guys should be getting each other to help shave etc, as it's likely easier if done to another body.

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

I wonder how via would go

hiya pal what you up to tonight?

Nothing why?

I was thinkin you could shave my arse hole?

okay bud be there in 5

over a year ago

"I wonder how via would go

hiya pal what you up to tonight?

Nothing why?

I was thinkin you could shave my arse hole?

okay bud be there in 5 "

Yeah mate I will pick up some beers on way and we can watch the match after.

As liberal minded as people are these days I can't see two guys helping shave each others balls and crack.

over a year ago

"

As liberal minded as people are these days I can't see two guys helping shave each others balls and crack. "

I wouldnt bet on it, never done it myself to another guy but i bet its more common then you think

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

"

As liberal minded as people are these days I can't see two guys helping shave each others balls and crack.

I wouldnt bet on it, never done it myself to another guy but i bet its more common then you think"

. . .aye in the gay world. If you get your pal to shave your arsehole your your either gay or you will have caught the gay by the time its done

over a year ago

Do women do this for each other?

I know jools does not.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I know a couple of guys who do each others asses....not holes.....because their wives wont do it.

Both straight and hard as nails....except when they are shaving. Well thats what they say anyway.

As a newbie to manscaping I am unaware of any ettiquette and do it in the showers at works gym. No one bats an eye

over a year ago

I shave and trim and when see it on someone on nudist beach or lifestyle scene it appears to be normal.

It does shocks me to see in locker rooms, I guess it is not an "average" thing to see, in every day life. And know most shave for better sex life. And a locker room is not really a place you want to think of sex.

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

"I know a couple of guys who do each others asses....not holes.....because their wives wont do it.

Both straight and hard as nails....except when they are shaving. Well thats what they say anyway.

As a newbie to manscaping I am unaware of any ettiquette and do it in the showers at works gym. No one bats an eye "

. .if you're any type of friend you should warn them they are in grave danger of catching the gay. .although i know its not your responsibility and they are bein very naive

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Noth are ex soldiers...one a para from 17 and the other a Geordie looney. Great guys but if I suggest they are going gay.....they would just hold each others cocks and wank each other off whilst denying it all.

And they'd be right.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Both

By *sian_coupleukCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We shave our privates out coz of hygene reasons -

Bum, sack and front is has been shaven since hitting pubity - just glad other ppl do the same as nothing is worse than have a pube stuck in ur throat.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"We shave our privates out coz of hygene reasons -

Bum, sack and front is has been shaven since hitting pubity - just glad other ppl do the same as nothing is worse than have a pube stuck in ur throat. "

A cock stuck in your ass maybe ?

Post new Message to Thread