Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

so, why would

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

a bg engineer leave me his mobile number?

i did ask, and he looked and the floor and have a sort of half shrug and said 'you know, just in case you have any problems or anything'

he failed to be specific about what 'problems' entailed.

to be fair, the other time i was left a number it was from a bt engineer, under the sake auspices, who hoped i was a dirty girl.

what should i do with the number, this time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"a bg engineer leave me his mobile number?

i did ask, and he looked and the floor and have a sort of half shrug and said 'you know, just in case you have any problems or anything'

to be fair, the other time i was left a number it was from a bt engineer, under the sake auspices, who hoped i was a dirty girl.

what should i do with the number, this time? "

Is it on a business card or is it his personal number ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We work for a similar company where our engineers are required to leave their work number with customers in case of problems, usually within a month of the visit. The customer then gets to speak to their local guy to resolve.. Never heard of BT doing it tho. Clearly, he fancies you

over a year ago

The wicked side of me says leave it in local public toilets cubical

Or service station cubicle.

over a year ago

"a bg engineer leave me his mobile number?

what should i do with the number, this time?

Is it on a business card or is it his personal number ?"

not on a business card. he wrote it down, but he wrote it on the paperwork for the job.....hence my question. no idea if it's personal number or a bg phone.

over a year ago

"We work for a similar company where our engineers are required to leave their work number with customers in case of problems, usually within a month of the visit. The customer then gets to speak to their local guy to resolve.. Never heard of BT doing it tho. Clearly, he fancies you "

haha this is the first of the many bg engineers who have visited this demon boiler to do so. had a different engineer night before last....no number left.

over a year ago

"The wicked side of me says leave it in local public toilets cubical

"

you're evil, i like it. but this guy was kinda cute. not WOW I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM JUMPING YOU RIGHT THIS SECOND! but kinda cute.

and I'm sooooooo not buying the attempted portrayal of shyness affected by the look at the floor when i asked why he was leaving his number. i think I'm too jaded by fab, lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

you're evil, i like it. but this guy was kinda cute. not WOW I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM JUMPING YOU RIGHT THIS SECOND! but kinda cute.

and I'm sooooooo not buying the attempted portrayal of shyness affected by the look at the floor when i asked why he was leaving his number. i think I'm too jaded by fab, lol "

My dad thinks the district nurse is after him cos she leaves her number every time she changes his bandages.

His psychiatrist is wise to him tho. She's told him to stop thinking everybody is a member of internet sex sites.

over a year ago

and I'm sooooooo not buying the attempted portrayal of shyness affected by the look at the floor when i asked why he was leaving his number. i think I'm too jaded by fab, lol

My dad thinks the district nurse is after him cos she leaves her number every time she changes his bandages.

His psychiatrist is wise to him tho. She's told him to stop thinking everybody is a member of internet sex sites. "

I would laugh like hell if he sees this thread, but i don't presume he's on here or anywhere. But....the situation is a laugh. I'm tempted to test the waters, but I'm also tempted to leave it. I'm not tempted to put the number on the wall of a toilet somewhere, though.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Go and sabotage the boiler n give him a ring.

Dare you ! Gwan !

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

My experience of BT you may want the number!

over a year ago

"My experience of BT you may want the number!"

lol! i did, way back when i was with bt. that was in '05. this is a bg engineer.

and granny, i can't sabotage the boiler. i shall have to come up with another excuse...... or just send him a dirty text

over a year ago

"My experience of BT you may want the number!

lol! i did, way back when i was with bt. that was in '05. this is a bg engineer.

and granny, i can't sabotage the boiler. i shall have to come up with another excuse...... or just send him a dirty text "

I would... Then play dumb if he doesn't reciprocate..

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Send him a filthy text that makes it clear you're available. Then back it up with an apologetic one - I'm so sorry, I sent that to you by mistake type. Feign embarrassment. If he's interested it will become very clear if he tells you there's no need to apologise and continues to text...

over a year ago

Sent him a picture of you bent over from behind with the words "Your cock, my arse?".

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Sent him a picture of you bent over from behind with the words "Your cock, my arse?".

"

Nah, that doesn't work. I speak from experience!

over a year ago

Use it to get a free boiler service*?

-

(* May or may not be a euphemism)

over a year ago

I would text and say you weren't sure when you should use the number and ask him what circumstance you should use it?

His answer will tell you if its business or not.

If he was that cute i hope he replies a saucy reply.

Post new Message to Thread